Pages:
Author

Topic: The success of IEO is Exchange - page 10. (Read 2768 times)

Activity: 1435
Merit: 250
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
June 18, 2020, 03:05:17 PM
yes it can be said that the success of the IEO project depends on the performance of the project team itself and is listed in large exchanges especially Binance and KUCOIN. if the IEO project can be listed on the top exchange of course, chances are the project will succeed. but it seems like the current IEO project is often listed in shady exchanges like p2pb2b or PROBIT.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 10
Martian Swap - Anti Whale Measures New Yield Farmi
June 18, 2020, 02:45:14 PM
Yes you are right. At this moment the success of iros are nothing but success of the exchange platforms. Mostly good ieos go for the big exchanges like binance kucoin okex Or bitmax. Cause they have money to offer. And this type of projects are good and do well marketing. So they give good amount of profit. But there you will see some exceptional projects also. The the number of that kind of projects are very less at this moment.

Activity: 866
May 18, 2020, 02:23:48 PM
because the success or failure of the IEO of the project is seen where the project runs IEO. and the name of the place of exchange that has a good reputation is the main factor chosen by investors today
Activity: 1050
Martian Swap - Anti Whale Measures New Yield Farmi
May 18, 2020, 01:48:53 PM
Yeah you can say that. The full form of ieo is initial exchange offering. So exchange has the most important role here. But in last few months people understand that ieos are very profitable and the if they are with a good exchange then profit margin are more bigger. And mostly people trusted those projects which are go with binance or kucoin. Cause exchange like probit Or latoken offer those projects which are not so good. But sometimes we see some difference.
Activity: 1554
Merit: 503
May 12, 2020, 08:33:09 PM
in LaToken or P2pb2b currently trying to get better, there have been several tokens that have been deleted in that exchange, DLSD one of the garbage tokens is also no longer in LaToken, I hope Latoken can fix it and be a good exchange
both of these markets often choose projects that I think are mostly unsuccessful, and most projects registered with IEO there do not get maximum funding, and I have followed the development of projects that conduct IEO there but they have failed even there are projects that have held IEO several times there , but the results are the same
Activity: 1426
Merit: 506
May 12, 2020, 07:47:36 PM
Binance and Okex type good exchanges always accept the good project for IEO and everyone knows they have huge fee or commission for IEO conduction on their platform so the real and strong project will go there and all small or scam will select the low-rank exchanges.
This is exactly the reason there are less scam attempts from IEO from major exchanges because to get them listed the amount of fees and commission are really high but that does not mean that all the IEO projects that are listed in these major exchanges will not fail. Even now we are seeing failed projects and investors dumping the coins when they reach the profit.
Activity: 1834
Merit: 566
May 12, 2020, 05:40:49 PM
I won't blame all new projects who choose to use low rated exchanges to raise fund, sometimes it's always money issue, only projects that have private investors, good partnerships and we'll funded aims for top exchanges because they can afford the IEO fee
Most of the new projects definitely can afford to list at least in mid range exchanges such probit exchange is potential, fee is not much high. Why specifically P2PB2B and Latoken are most favorite for fraudsters it’s my question, i see a small number of reliable projects will choose shit exchanges when can't afford exchange fee.                           
in LaToken or P2pb2b currently trying to get better, there have been several tokens that have been deleted in that exchange, DLSD one of the garbage tokens is also no longer in LaToken, I hope Latoken can fix it and be a good exchange
I dont see LaToken or P2pb2b planning to get better because despite all the accusations said about the two exchanges none of the two say something about it or clarify the situation which mean they are only doing there IEO activities to profit their pockets. As mdzahed134 said probit is still a fair exchange site.
Activity: 491
Merit: 100
May 12, 2020, 03:45:31 PM
You are right, the success of a project is also determined by the exchange where the initial exchange Offering is being carried out, top exchanges help push up the project but then,the project should have a good use case.once the use case is good and listed for IEO in reputable exchange,the it's a win win.
Activity: 4
Merit: 0
May 12, 2020, 03:34:24 PM
Are you still involved in IEO processes? As for me, if you work with cryptocurrency, you can only earn money on trading. Grin
On exchanges, they mostly trade through special software called trading bots. Have you heard anything about it?
Guys, what do you think about this resource? https://tradingbot.info/
I think it is a very useful resource, it contains a lot of information about trading bots.
Activity: 665
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
May 12, 2020, 03:28:29 PM
In my opinion adding exchange slowly or fastly it doesn't matter if a project have regularly development activity. Never forget a good project investors never decrease so it's quite nice thinking if a project want good future then need focus developed program everyday.
Activity: 1302
Merit: 25
May 12, 2020, 03:26:31 PM
Sometimes it is kinda meh.
Even if it is partnered with popular exchanges like Binance or Bittrex, it is still up to the project as its own whether it'd be a success or not.
A shitcoin is still a shitcoin regardless of the exchange that it is about to get listed at.

It is that. A coin that has no value can't be successful as such that has value done in same exchange for IEO. Even if the owner can raise fund to list in a known exchange, after a while, its trading volume will drop because the purpose is not fulfilling to investors.
Activity: 1610
Merit: 103
The OGz Club
May 12, 2020, 03:21:46 PM
I won't blame all new projects who choose to use low rated exchanges to raise fund, sometimes it's always money issue, only projects that have private investors, good partnerships and we'll funded aims for top exchanges because they can afford the IEO fee
Most of the new projects definitely can afford to list at least in mid range exchanges such probit exchange is potential, fee is not much high. Why specifically P2PB2B and Latoken are most favorite for fraudsters it’s my question, i see a small number of reliable projects will choose shit exchanges when can't afford exchange fee.                           
Activity: 68
Merit: 1
Anon
May 12, 2020, 03:13:28 PM
Are you still involved in IEO processes? As for me, if you work with cryptocurrency, you can only earn money on trading. Grin
On exchanges, they mostly trade through special software called trading bots. Have you heard anything about it?
Activity: 2128
Merit: 259
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
May 12, 2020, 01:14:15 PM
Activity: 1022
Merit: 20
RiveMont
May 12, 2020, 12:49:37 PM
I am seeing some good projects now also being listed on these exchanges so i think you have gone a bit too far and being judgemental is not the solution, let these new IEO platforms also grow we know binance and okex will not list all projects so market definitely needs alternative platforms and i hope these projects will grow  icely over time and their project screening process will improve, just because an ieo platform hosted a couple projects that ended up as failure do not mean that every project will end up like that they will have good ones too.
Activity: 63
May 12, 2020, 12:41:33 PM
IEO started gaining a lot of consideration late last year this is because people believe it might protect the investors from the ICO scam that is very rampant. However, Some exchange platform such as Latoken have abused this believe. They see it as medium to make money to sustain their platform by listing so many useless project on their IEO

They just give those projects the opportunity to enter the market and introduce themselves to their investor community. Undoubtedly, that's an important stage for projects
Activity: 490
Merit: 19
May 12, 2020, 12:25:30 PM
I really hope that all projects can afford doing IEO on binance but they can't because it's very costly, and the only way to success in IEO is top exchanges, this is something new projects can't escape, and going for low exchange is just bad idea
Activity: 7
May 12, 2020, 12:09:51 PM
Activity: 826
Merit: 100
May 12, 2020, 12:08:10 PM
Yes, basically everyone is not obliged to blame the new project, because the project developers only offer their ability to run the project, and if we trust them, it means we also have to understand the risks for that.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 284
May 12, 2020, 11:32:40 AM
Binance and Okex type good exchanges always accept the good project for IEO and everyone knows they have huge fee or commission for IEO conduction on their platform so the real and strong project will go there and all small or scam will select the low-rank exchanges.
With high costs, of course, the quality of the projects produced must be good if they only pay big but their products are not running, then the same two large exchanges will not accept such a platform, they are looking for the best and can grow in the future.
Pages:
Jump to: