Pages:
Author

Topic: THE superSLEEPERS █ █ Season 04 Episode 04 █ █ "Honey Bunny" - page 6. (Read 24687 times)

legendary
Activity: 896
Merit: 1000
Vanillacoin

-Can be compiled on any platform, including Windows, MacOS, Linux, Android, iOS, newer game consoles, etc.  No other cryptocurrency can do this.
-Staking mobile wallets with transferable wallet.dat
-Only other coin besides BTC to require only 1 confirmation on Poloniex.
-Unlike Bitcoin, Vanillacoin's global transaction pool is highly synchronized, which makes malicious block reorganizations nearly impossible.
-Very active dev, most talented I've seen in the altcoin space.
Hmm global tx pool seems like a centralized scheme to me.. id stay out ofthat
I know the bitcoinj wallet has an online mempool it references from blockexplorers to find unspent outputs.. is it that?

It's not centralized, it's decentralized.

The dev has answered a few questions about it in bitcointalk.  You can look through his posts or go on the Vanillacoin IRC and ask questions there.

Other than the source code, the proof is that Poloniex did a code a review and decided to lower necessary confirmations to 1.
legendary
Activity: 2044
Merit: 1005
Vanillacoin

-Can be compiled on any platform, including Windows, MacOS, Linux, Android, iOS, newer game consoles, etc.  No other cryptocurrency can do this.
-Unlike Bitcoin, Vanillacoin's global transaction pool is highly synchronized, which makes malicious block reorganizations nearly impossible.
Hmm global tx pool seems like a centralized scheme to me.. id stay out ofthat
I know the bitcoinj wallet has an online mempool it references from blockexplorers to find unspent outputs.. is it that?
Activity: 752
Merit: 500
Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform
A year ago I made my analysis of all coins of the time. Even then thought that FRK will bomb. So I think now, just a matter of time.

I remember you making that prediction and I bought my first FRK a few days later. The economics just makes sense.
legendary
Activity: 2184
Merit: 1011
Franko is Freedom
A lot of the altcoins are low at the moment, but picking the  "winner" for short term gains is as difficult as picking the right horse at the race track

Not so much horse track any more.  A year ago coins where released 2-3 PER DAY!  The chances of launching a viable POW coin are nearly nill now. Dibbits or whatever is DIBS is likely the last of the great IOC/Ninja heists.  Fool'm once maybe twice.  But the kids learn the game.

Granted a team of super talent, a couple more stakes coins might still have a successful launch yet in 2015.  But even TRON and CRAVE have fizzled out.  And may fade to black.

But the BOOM is over.  The BUST is now.   And you can more-o-less see the field of top 200 crypto.  And the top 50 is even more clear.

Coins like START, Franko, and VNL appear very much to have survived the boom-bust cycle and will go the distance.

(FrankRolled ... LOL ... meme-worthy is it?)

Am also going to say POT and CANN look like they will get a lift soon.  Once those coins raise $2M and maintain that capital ... then the real reefer madness begins.  

MINT has waken up.  And it is 99% sure to be above $1M by years end.  And looking to top $5-6M ranges on the next up swing.

It was good to see MINT peak up again, its been a while. I think VNL is also another great one.
Activity: 68
Merit: 10
A year ago I made my analysis of all coins of the time. Even then thought that FRK will bomb. So I think now, just a matter of time.
legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1010
Join The Blockchain Revolution In Logistics
A lot of the altcoins are low at the moment, but picking the  "winner" for short term gains is as difficult as picking the right horse at the race track

Not so much horse track any more.  A year ago coins where released 2-3 PER DAY!  The chances of launching a viable POW coin are nearly nill now. Dibbits or whatever is DIBS is likely the last of the great IOC/Ninja heists.  Fool'm once maybe twice.  But the kids learn the game.

Granted a team of super talent, a couple more stakes coins might still have a successful launch yet in 2015.  Even TRON and CRAVE have fizzled out. And may even fade to black.

The BOOM is over.  The BUST is now.   And you can more-o-less see the field of top 200 crypto.  And the top 50 is even more clear.

Coins like START, Franko, and VNL appear very much to have survived the boom-bust cycle and will go the distance.

(FrankRolled ... LOL ... meme-worthy is it?)

Am also going to say POT and CANN look like they will get a lift soon.  Once those coins raise $2M and maintain that capital ... then the real reefer madness begins.  

MINT has waken up.  And it is 99% sure to be above $1M by years end.  And looking to top $5-6M ranges on the next up swing.
Activity: 249
Merit: 250
A lot of the altcoins are low at the moment, but picking the  "winner" for short term gains is as difficult as picking the right horse at the race track
Franko & Startcoin

good call
Franko is a great coin designed to wait a few years before it wakes up to greatness.  In that time it will have established a solid community.  Say $1M in 2 yrs, say $100M in 20yrs. A true long term investment, slow stable growth.   

START is likely the #1 crowd sourcing platform (of tomorrow), why? , well all the others seem to got nothing but talk/hype.  START has a product rolling along and massive pump power backing it.  I don't think it is much hyperbole to say $500M in 2 yrs.  At least that.  The crowd sourcing platform market is huge in terms of potential, but yes there will be fierce competition for market dominance.  Again START has kick started itself to the lead.

Bravo! Start Starting to recognized for what it is.

Yea start is a really cool idea.
Activity: 966
📱 CARTESI 📱 INFRASTRUCTURE FOR SCA
Franko & Startcoin

good call
Franko is a great coin designed to wait a few years before it wakes up to greatness.  In that time it will have established a solid community.  Say $1M in 2 yrs, say $100M in 20yrs. A true long term investment, slow stable growth.  

START is likely the #1 crowd sourcing platform (of tomorrow), why? , well all the others seem to got nothing but talk/hype.  START has a product rolling along and massive pump power backing it.  I don't think it is much hyperbole to say $500M in 2 yrs.  At least that.  The crowd sourcing platform market is huge in terms of potential, but yes there will be fierce competition for market dominance.  Again START has kick started itself to the lead.

Bravo! Start Starting to be recognized for what it is.
Franko is a great, fair coin and defaced is an incredible dev with years of experience. Defaced just updated the code to 0.10.2. I wouldnt be surprised to see FRK at $1m+ market cap this year.
legendary
Activity: 2184
Merit: 1011
Franko is Freedom
legendary
Activity: 896
Vanillacoin

legendary
Activity: 924
Franko & Startcoin

good call
Franko is a great coin designed to wait a few years before it wakes up to greatness.  In that time it will have established a solid community.  Say $1M in 2 yrs, say $100M in 20yrs. A true long term investment, slow stable growth.   

START is likely the #1 crowd sourcing platform (of tomorrow), why? , well all the others seem to got nothing but talk/hype.  START has a product rolling along and massive pump power backing it.  I don't think it is much hyperbole to say $500M in 2 yrs.  At least that.  The crowd sourcing platform market is huge in terms of potential, but yes there will be fierce competition for market dominance.  Again START has kick started itself to the lead.

LOL good one

You've been Frankrolled! Tongue
legendary
Franko & Startcoin

good call

LOL good one
legendary
Franko & Startcoin

good call

legendary
Imo ..  Sling,  and somewhat Crave..  
both have or will have opensource markets where you can actually USE the coin right away,  
unlike a bunch of other coins that don't have much use - as in buying "products" or the markets are not very opensource (& overall risky).
(not to mention Sling is a hell of a buy right now)
We've hard that with alts many times until they drop 100x more lol gluck
legendary
the BLAKE universe 6 merge mined coins

in birth order :
BLC  Blake Coin    https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=306894.0
PHO   Photon   https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-pho-photon-blake256-merge-mine-6-coins-no-premine-pow-only-4-yrs-478136
BBTC BlakeBitcoin   https://bitcoin-forums.net/index.php?topic=606037.0
ELT   Electron   https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/annelt-electron-blake-256-coin-merged-mined-624595
UMO   Universal Molecule   https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-umo-universalmolecule-blake256-new-win-downloads-2015-12-15-702519
LIT    LIthium  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=810688.0
legendary
Activity: 938
Imo ..  Sling,  and somewhat Crave..  
both have or will have opensource markets where you can actually USE the coin right away,  
unlike a bunch of other coins that don't have much use - as in buying "products" or the markets are not very opensource (& overall risky).
(not to mention Sling is a hell of a buy right now)
legendary
Activity: 1061
Merit: 1001
legendary
agree
FLO
has big potential
backed by Blocktech (and they need to prove themselves after 1yr of in the limelight without much to show for it)
POP is their other lurker

Pages:
Jump to: