Pages:
Author

Topic: The time has finally come...??? - page 7. (Read 1103 times)

legendary
Activity: 2954
Merit: 2145
July 29, 2023, 07:55:28 PM
I think $100K will be a very good result for a peak of the next bull run, because it will fit into the current pattern of reducing peak-to-peak relative growth. We went from 1.3K to 20K to 69K, so 100K will be only 50% increase from the previous peak. But the worst outcome if the market will peak even before the previous ATH - that will be a major bearish signal, it would mean that Bitcoin is overpriced and the subsequent bear market will be brutal.
Activity: 1638
Merit: 425
Cashback 15%
July 29, 2023, 07:15:10 PM
Please, read before replying, I don't need comments that are off point lol.

The last bull run had everyone on the tip of their toes, a lot of people strongly believed that Bitcoin's (BTC) price was going to reach, or possibly cross, the $100,000 price range, which never happened. And there were some who had unbelievable expectations like $500,000 and above, lol (we all know that's not happening anytime soon).

Now with the recent events that have taken place, we all can see the bull rising off the dusts, we can almost tell it's about to happen again, maybe by next year or two.  Huh

I would love to know you all's predictions for the next bull. I'm thinking anywhere around $100,000? May looking at how far the previous bull runs were able to reach, I think that would be a good price to place it 😊👍, but I'm still open to whatever wild opinions you all may have. Roll Eyes

For sure a lot of us are going to have a big expectation this time on Bitcoin I mean just based on the Bitcoin Timeline we could easily predict a high market price. In the next Bullrun, the market price of Bitcoin just continues to increase every Bullrun as well as every Bitcoin halving we could clearly see that the market price of Bitcoin multiple every time, and if we are just basing it on the past timeline it is very clear. The evidence of it was already there, plus compared to the past year bitcoin adaptation has increased significantly, as today even in my country Bitcoin is already used in so many platforms, there are already even banks that use and support Bitcoin, you can now buy and sell Bitcoin on their platform. Just basing on that i could easily assume that compared to the past years the number of bitcoin users increases and if the bitcoin hype trigger again on the Bullrun there are much more investors that could potentially put money on Bitcoin, as well as institutions,governemnt, company etc.
Activity: 2310
Merit: 355
July 29, 2023, 05:49:39 PM
OP, a real Bitcoiner knows that Bitcoin price prediction is just more of people's speculation, even some market analysts who tend to use some technical tool to read the market but don't still come up with an accurate prediction. It's true that another bull run is coming up, but no one knows how high the market can go during the bull run. Some investors are just keeping high hopes; no one knows what will really happen. I am also believing that Bitcoin will reach $100k or more. Another question is, What if it doesn't get to $100k? Will you be disappointed?
Set your predictions realistic so you wont get disappointed and of course make sure that you are ready for that price so you wont regret not buying.
The market is unpredictable even if we are too bullish about its trend, we still need to have more patience since anything can happen with BTC.
If you play long term, there's nothing to worry about because we are rising and the target is not just $100k but beyond that, so stay bullish and set your target.
Activity: 2996
Merit: 609
July 29, 2023, 04:58:12 PM

The last bull run had everyone on the tip of their toes, a lot of people strongly believed that Bitcoin's (BTC) price was going to reach, or possibly cross, the $100,000 price range, which never happened. And there were some who had unbelievable expectations like $500,000 and above, lol (we all know that's not happening anytime soon).

Now with the recent events that have taken place, we all can see the bull rising off the dusts, we can almost tell it's about to happen again, maybe by next year or two.  Huh

I would love to know you all's predictions for the next bull. I'm thinking anywhere around $100,000? May looking at how far the previous bull runs were able to reach, I think that would be a good price to place it 😊👍, but I'm still open to whatever wild opinions you all may have. Roll Eyes
You cant blame out those people who do really have this kind of hopes and wishes when it comes to prices specially on this upcoming bull run.No one really knows on what would be the price and to those

people who are really that optimistic, they are really that believing that it could reach out those heights that had never been able to reach out before and just like into those previous bull runs on which Bitcoin had reached out on price that has no one had ever predicted or anticipate and now that the community does have the awareness about those surprising events then its not really that shocking
that those people would really be that having that kind of optimistic approach on which just let these people would be able to have those kind of impressions because its a free market and
you could always have those kind of assumptions when it comes to numbers.
legendary
Activity: 2898
Merit: 1152
July 29, 2023, 04:02:21 PM
I see a trend with past halvings and past bull runs, the growth multipliers decrease with latest halvings.

If the trend of growth multiplier continues, a new all time high will be.

2021 all time high is about x3.45 from 2018 all time high.

2024 and 2025 all time high will be highest about 3.45 * $69,000 = $238,000.

My prediction is it will be from $70,000 like $100,000 to lower than $200,000

I am also positive that Bitcoin will reach a new high on the next bull run but I don't think that the next bull run will be multiplied by the same multiplier as 2021 from 2017 ATH.  If we look at the chart, the multiplier to the next ATH is declining meaning we won't possibly be getting the same multiplier amount you are thinking.  So my prediction is that ATH won't be reaching $200k unless something unprecedented happens like a huge push on adoption and greater hype than any Bitcoin hype that had appeared.

I guess the new ATH will be somewhere between $100k - $160k.
Activity: 532
Merit: 508
Go after the goal... Go!!! It is worth getting!
July 29, 2023, 03:48:38 PM
OP, a real Bitcoiner knows that Bitcoin price prediction is just more of people's speculation, even some market analysts who tend to use some technical tool to read the market but don't still come up with an accurate prediction. It's true that another bull run is coming up, but no one knows how high the market can go during the bull run. Some investors are just keeping high hopes; no one knows what will really happen. I am also believing that Bitcoin will reach $100k or more. Another question is, What if it doesn't get to $100k? Will you be disappointed?
Activity: 406
Merit: 188
July 29, 2023, 03:26:35 PM
100K is still very possible, I am optimistic that ATH 100K will be reached for the next bullrun, we never know how high the bitcoin price will break later this will not be specific we can only speculate with wild guesses.

I can believe with 3x the previous ATH (69K) and that is 200K more possible but it can also happen.
We have wild guesses of course to see the price of bitcoin but 100K is the beginning where bitcoin becomes a much talked about peak.

The price of 100,000 has now become a known estimate. It remains to be seen how many times the new ATH will be the last ATH. Even if it doubles, it will exceed the 100,000 predicted by everyone. I think it will not be easy and we still have to wait. I estimate that this waiting period will be 2 years. It may take some time for the price to find itself after the halving. Or the price will move before the halving and new ATH will come. These are just guesses but we all expect 100k first.

We don't have much data to predict the Bitcoin price outside the halving. Bitcoin purchases by corporates could push the price up, but nobody knows when.
Activity: 1414
Merit: 915
🇺🇦 Glory to Ukraine!
July 29, 2023, 03:02:06 PM

Your prediction is as good as any. You can be right or wrong; there is no sure way to predict the future of cryptocurrencies. $100,000 sounds like a plausible target, considering the heights of previous bull runs. But also, it is possible that we don't even reach the new ATH in the next bull run and that the sell-off occurs even before we reach $69,000. No one can know.

So, although it can be fun and exciting to speculate about the next bull market, these types of discussions are equally useless and irrelevant.

I don't need comments that are off point lol.

FYI, your whole topic was off-point since you posted it in the wrong board.  Wink
Activity: 1624
Merit: 791
Bitcoin To The Moon 📈📈📈
July 29, 2023, 01:27:19 PM
100K is still very possible, I am optimistic that ATH 100K will be reached for the next bullrun, we never know how high the bitcoin price will break later this will not be specific we can only speculate with wild guesses.

I can believe with 3x the previous ATH (69K) and that is 200K more possible but it can also happen.
We have wild guesses of course to see the price of bitcoin but 100K is the beginning where bitcoin becomes a much talked about peak.
Activity: 560
Merit: 418
July 29, 2023, 01:23:49 PM

You really need to be a teacher with a huge cane to follow up every comments to ensure that happens big man😅

The last bull run had everyone on the tip of their toes, a lot of

I'll continue to say it, all these are just prediction or should I say expectations and when it will happen that it will get to $100k no one would see it coming. At this point in time I see Bitcoin struggling to get to a higher price, to me I don't see it getting to $40k in the next two months as it is. Even the next bull might not be what you're thinking at the moment.
Activity: 910
Merit: 789
July 29, 2023, 11:47:06 AM
Now with the recent events that have taken place, we all can see the bull rising off the dusts, we can almost tell it's about to happen again, maybe by next year or two.  Huh
Recently there have been no worse events in the crypto space or anything that could affect the price of Bitcoin in the market so the possibility of another bull coming into the market is still very reasonable to expect as the revival of the bulls could be based on good things happening in this year so that it can trigger more people not to be afraid to enter the market again next year.

I will be sure for the price of $ 100,000 if the price of Bitcoin at the end of this year is $ 50,000, but if the price of Bitcoin is still not too far from $ 30,000 at the end of this year, I am a little doubtful for $ 100,000 even though that price is a price that is very much expected by all people during the bullrun condition. But for now I will wait and see how much Bitcoin will cost by the end of this year.
Activity: 1540
Merit: 219
July 29, 2023, 10:48:51 AM
I don't make predictions myself, but based on the analysis of one guy, that I personally find somewhat trusted, we should be expecting a peak of at least $75k.
75k seems kind of low imo, didn't bitcoin already got to 70k back then? And the pattern of halving is that the price triples in value meaning that there's a possibility that bitcoin will again prove those that doubt the potential for a new ATH and those that are too conservative about their estimate peak. I don't want to be cocky with my own speculation but I believe that bitcoin will be crossing the 6-digit territory when the bullrun starts.

For bull runs we have seen Bitcoins follow a 4 year cycle pattern. And next year is the 4th year. So yes there is high chance that we will see new ATH price for Bitcoins. I don’t want to mention an exact number for the ATH price, as this time when Bitcoins will rise, it will stop at very high due to the high demand among people to acquire it. People have already seen the hype in 2020, so this time they won’t miss the opportunity and will continue buying. So this will lead to more scarcity of Bitcoins in the market, hence the price will go up double speed.
Don't be scared to voice out your opinion, the pattern will happen again, I am sure of that. I myself believe that the exact number would be around 3x the previous ATH. Plus you've mentioned already the circumstance where people are going to make sure that they won't miss out on the opportunity which translates imo to increase in demand for bitcoin and with more demand comes increase in prices.
legendary
Activity: 2506
Merit: 3645
Buy/Sell crypto at BestChange
July 29, 2023, 10:44:41 AM
No one can give a specific answer, but the possibility that the price will rise twice as much as ATH is possible. Therefore, if $69,000 represents the peak of the previous session, then $140,000 is possible, and therefore $100,000 is a possible prediction according to historical data, which was different from the previous time, as the price of 100,000 was a very optimistic model.

Keep in mind that the price will be above $70,000, then base your plan on the $70,000 price to be on the safe side.
legendary
Activity: 3738
Merit: 1708
July 29, 2023, 10:05:21 AM
There was a bull run like last month but it seems to have stalled. What is not looking good is that the stock markets are making highs while bitcoin and crypto markets are stalling. Most likely this is due to the Summer and very low liquidity.

I think yesterday the price of bitcoin stalled for like 10 mins and barely 1 BTC traded on Binance. It will be like this for another month at least until Fall starts. Usually TradFI also has low liquidity in the summer months. Best to just go outside and play.
copper member
Activity: 2156
Merit: 536
Building my own Dreams!
July 29, 2023, 09:57:08 AM
For bull runs we have seen Bitcoins follow a 4 year cycle pattern. And next year is the 4th year. So yes there is high chance that we will see new ATH price for Bitcoins. I don’t want to mention an exact number for the ATH price, as this time when Bitcoins will rise, it will stop at very high due to the high demand among people to acquire it. People have already seen the hype in 2020, so this time they won’t miss the opportunity and will continue buying. So this will lead to more scarcity of Bitcoins in the market, hence the price will go up double speed.
Activity: 1666
Merit: 453
July 29, 2023, 09:53:59 AM

You know that a prediction is a prediction that is never accurate. Now, it's true that most of those who predicted Bitcoin didn't come true, but how many times did something happen that most people didn't expect, bitcoin reaches a value that was unexpected majproty here in the crypto space?

I mean, what you say is 100k$ each may happen and it doesn't, but I'm still sure that it can happen is the thing that we don't expect that will happen, you get it?

legendary
Activity: 3234
Merit: 5637
Blackjack.fun-Free Raffle-Join&Win $50🎲
July 29, 2023, 09:25:06 AM
But then we have much bolder prediction from Fundstrat saying that we could see BTC in a range of $140k-$180k, but that's based on assumption that the BlaCkRock's BTC spot ETF application will be successful. I guess we'll just have to wait and see how will that pan out.

Whenever I hear that name, I remember their most influential prophet who could not predict almost anything (Tom Lee), and after years of failure they have a new expert, but considering the personnel in that company, I do not hope that he will be any better than his predecessors.

My personal, uneducated guess is we won't break the $100k in the next cycle. Hope I'm wrong though.

Don't be such a pessimist, 90% of the forum will hate you Grin

Although such an outcome is also possible, I am of the opinion that the price should exceed $100k and come close to $150k - unless everyone starts selling en masse at $100k.
Activity: 854
Merit: 772
Watch Bitcoin Documentary - https://t.ly/v0Nim
July 29, 2023, 09:17:25 AM

The greatest bull run that bitcoin had was the bull run of 2017, price went from something to everything, the rise was phenomenal. The recent bull run wasn't as great and successful as the 2017's bull run but it was still good because bitcoin's price is very high and we should expect 20 times and 50 times increase again. I'll remain positive and still think that we will see a new all-time high but we won't go from 30K to 1 million, that's for sure. Personally, I think that we will reach 100k-150k-200k range, the maximum we can reach will probably be 300k, the absolute maximum after the next bitcoin halving. For sure, everything depends on the impact and influence that external factors will have on Bitcoin. In 2020, Elon Musk had a big influence, the fact that PayPal supported Bitcoin, had a great influence too, hope something similar will happen, like Amazon or eBay accepting bitcoin payments.
Activity: 2002
Merit: 633
Your keys, your responsibility
July 29, 2023, 08:48:45 AM
I invite you to think about my scenario here. https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.62485641

That's just crude speculation, the wild idea, the next ATH ignores the potential for sentimental news, as the last bullrun in the past happened in the midst of econimic crises. Nowadays there are more and more bitcoin holdings in many institutions, I think it's an advantage to support significant price pumps on the spot market without needing more absorption of crypto marketcap into bitcoin.
legendary
Activity: 2436
Merit: 1561
July 29, 2023, 07:28:00 AM
I don't make predictions myself, but based on the analysis of one guy, that I personally find somewhat trusted, we should be expecting a peak of at least $75k.
But then we have much bolder prediction from Fundstrat saying that we could see BTC in a range of $140k-$180k, but that's based on assumption that the BlaCkRock's BTC spot ETF application will be successful. I guess we'll just have to wait and see how will that pan out.
My personal, uneducated guess is we won't break the $100k in the next cycle. Hope I'm wrong though.
Pages:
Jump to: