Pages:
Author

Topic: The time to buy is when there's blood in the streets. - page 3. (Read 3046 times)

legendary
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1000
There is not enough blood yet.

Wait until the media is laughing at us.
legendary
Activity: 4116
Merit: 4738
You're never too old to think young.
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
Baron Rothschild, an 18th century British nobleman and member of the Rothschild banking family, is credited with saying that "The time to buy is when there's blood in the streets."

everyone was waiting for the buying opportunity, well there you have it.

the only form of money better than gold in the last 3000 years is on sale at the same time as the entire world uses a paper money system that has never worked in the past,
if you don't see the stars aligning you don't deserve to be rich.
Except he wasn't talking about cryptoshits.

I think the Exxon buyers who followed his advice are really happy now, right?

Think of what you are saying. It's $418 now, CHEAP, go buy! Go buy, GO!

You won't, because deep inside you know it's a scam destined to fall to $100 and more.

bitcoin is not a scam, its the best form of money humans ever had, for the first time ever beating precious metals.
KJO
Activity: 173
Merit: 100
I just sold my gran to the slave trade to buy more BTC

Activity: 350
Merit: 255
Baron Rothschild, an 18th century British nobleman and member of the Rothschild banking family, is credited with saying that "The time to buy is when there's blood in the streets."

the only form of money better than gold in the last 3000 years is on sale at the same time as the entire world uses a paper money system that has never worked in the past,
Except he wasn't talking about cryptoshits.

I think the Exxon buyers who followed his advice are really happy now, right?

Think of what you are saying. It's $418 now, CHEAP, go buy! Go buy, GO!

You won't, because deep inside you know it's a scam destined to fall to $100 and more.
Activity: 952
Merit: 281
I just sold my gran to the slave trade to buy more BTC
Activity: 448
Merit: 250

Pages:
Jump to: