Pages:
Author

Topic: The Top 4 most reliable ICO Rating websites - page 4. (Read 2380 times)

Activity: 91
Merit: 0
Hi Guys,

There are numerous platforms that claim to provide Initial Coin Offering list. But only a few of them are reliable. establish on thorough research, I have come up with those few trust-worthy names. These platforms provide complete information about active, upcoming and past ICOs.

1. ICO Alert

2. ICO Bench

3. ICO Rating

4. ICO Picker

ICOs made simple. One platform, everything you need be here. ICO rating website. you can find Reviews, News and general knowledge about ICOs and tokenized assets. So launch your own ICO website easily! 

Get free reliable ICO Rating website consultation Call @ WhatsApp 9790097510  visit our website  www.icoclone.com

Activity: 22
copper member
Activity: 40
Merit: 1
Just wanted to note that, as said, we are indeed still really actively developing our site - and we've been making progress! Go check out our completely new homepage & the new descriptive ICO list  Grin

P.S.: The next updates will be even bigger, so stay tuned :-)
Activity: 29
February 28, 2018, 11:10:35 AM
We have a site with aggregated ratings from the top 6 rating agencies (Icobench, Icorating and others). We also give an arithmetic average of all the scores. At the moment we have more than 700 ICOs listed with numerous ratings.

One of the advantages of our site is that you always can see when we updated the ratings of the project so that it is visible if a rating site (for example Icobench) gave a high score to the project that turned out to be a scam. Thus we make all the info transparent.

Link to the list of projects: https://icostock24.com/projects/
Activity: 69
February 26, 2018, 07:30:26 AM
How about this site? https://www.producthunt.com/posts/paybear They seem to have a voting system for the members to upvote or downvote the product..
copper member
February 25, 2018, 12:39:39 PM
I have a strong feeling that ICObench is a paid one. There are situation where the ICO got a good rate in teams, product and etc but that ICO turned out to be a scam so I feel sorry for those who based in ICObench when they invest.

It's true that this often happens. But the thing is, it is not solely ICObenches fault. The platform allows registered users to "apply as advisor", which a lot of people who already have really once helped an ICO do. Most ICOs then accept the application because they think it's good for their reputation if there is a, more or less, known "advisor" (most of the time the so-called advisor doesn't advise anything and is just a face on the website). They get paid by the ICO and then also give the ICO a good rating, not caring if it's a scam or not. How else could there be people who have already "worked" for over 15 ICOs? Because of that I think ICObench is kinda corrupt, but we at ICOchamps want to change that soon, so stay tuned!  Grin
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
February 25, 2018, 03:18:47 AM
I have a strong feeling that ICObench is a paid one. There are situation where the ICO got a good rate in teams, product and etc but that ICO turned out to be a scam so I feel sorry for those who based in ICObench when they invest.
Activity: 364
Merit: 105
Dolphins Finance TRUSTED FINANCE
February 20, 2018, 11:27:24 AM
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
February 18, 2018, 09:38:15 PM
I think https://icobench.com/ is pretty good. I'm looking for more information on it. if you have new information. please give me Thank you so much.
Activity: 137
February 18, 2018, 06:37:01 PM
thx a lot.
do you wanna give us some forecast what you are planning?

... nothing is better than dyor.
but always nice to know what could be interesting.
copper member
February 18, 2018, 02:41:58 PM
hi!

i looked over your site.
looks nice.

may i ask you the way how you are rating?
with a fast search on your homepage is see these 3 categories.
but i do not see why you are thinking like that (maybe i just choosed the wrong project!)

thx a lot.
looks nice.
go for it!
and plz let us know the way you work!

Hello,

I am happy that you like the site. We are still doing a lot of development on the website and most of the functionality should be implemented by the end of the next month.

However, the way we rate is already described in our FAQ section.

Right now, you can't see specific reasons for the rating of a project, though that's coming soon. What you can do though, is take our rating factors from the FAQ section and analyze an ICO that's interesting to you yourself, then decide whether you want to invest or not. It is always recommended by us to do own research too, although we want to provide as much valuable information as possible.
Activity: 137
February 18, 2018, 02:23:37 PM
What "grade" did those sites give Beeeeconneeect before the fecal-hurricane that happened when it was exposed to be one of the biggest scams not only in cryptocurrencies, but the whole world?

hello pinkflower,

I think that the BitConnect ICO happened before any of these sites launched (I'm sure for all except ICORating, maybe this one already existed back then).

I can't imagine that any of the sites would have given BitConnect a good rating though... they didn't even have a public team! These days, I believe an ICO like BitConnect wouldn't even be successful.

To me, it was always pretty clear that BitConnect is a big ponzi scheme, and it going down surprised me less than the fact it worked for so long.

hi!

i looked over your site.
looks nice.

may i ask you the way how you are rating?
with a fast search on your homepage is see these 3 categories.
but i do not see why you are thinking like that (maybe i just choosed the wrong project!)

thx a lot.
looks nice.
go for it!
and plz let us know the way you work!
Activity: 518
Merit: 265
February 14, 2018, 07:55:17 AM
For me personally, ICO rating website is only to find out the ongoing or upcoming ICO and to know the reviews but to make sure to join the bounty program or invest, then we should consider it yourself by studying whitepaper, find out the DEV and the project team, how strong media and community, soft cap and hard stamp, etc. Once we are sure, then we decide to join. Whatever the outcome, at least it is our own judgment.
Activity: 518
February 14, 2018, 01:54:05 AM
somehow I do not really like rating sites, I always ask myself, do they provide a truly objective assessment?
maybe we can select the ico available on the rating site, but we still have to do further research to produce the best choice.
copper member
February 13, 2018, 04:37:51 PM
Thanks for the two sites because I already knew Icobench and Icorating. I can't completely say that they are reliable because I was once witnessed an ICO that has a very good rating from Icobench but they failed to reach their target even the softcap.

Yeah the reason this could happen was that ICObench doesn't rate the factor whether an ICO will probably be able to reach it's target or not: The hype.
Activity: 868
Merit: 259
February 12, 2018, 10:57:33 PM
What "grade" did those sites give Beeeeconneeect before the fecal-hurricane that happened when it was exposed to be one of the biggest scams not only in cryptocurrencies, but the whole world?

hello pinkflower,

I think that the BitConnect ICO happened before any of these sites launched (I'm sure for all except ICORating, maybe this one already existed back then).

I can't imagine that any of the sites would have given BitConnect a good rating though... they didn't even have a public team! These days, I believe an ICO like BitConnect wouldn't even be successful.

To me, it was always pretty clear that BitConnect is a big ponzi scheme, and it going down surprised me less than the fact it worked for so long.

But didnt you realize that those sites can be paid to give a good rating for any ICO if "the price was right"? It would be naive not to think so.

During the 2008 housing bubble, regulated rating agencies were paid by the bankers to give subprime loans as Grade "A". Its far easier for a random, unregulated "ICO Rating" website to give fake ratings for money.

Beeeconneeeect!
copper member
February 12, 2018, 07:41:28 PM

hello pinkflower,

Activity: 546
February 12, 2018, 03:35:24 AM
Thanks for the two sites because I already knew Icobench and Icorating. I can't completely say that they are reliable because I was once witnessed an ICO that has a very good rating from Icobench but they failed to reach their target even the softcap.
Activity: 350
Merit: 11
February 12, 2018, 02:48:20 AM
I periodically look through the first two sites with ratings.  But I do not completely focus on them because not all ICOs with high ratings are guaranteed to be successful.  I like more to watch the team of projects in the telegram chats, to watch their activity, the answers.
Activity: 924
Merit: 511
February 12, 2018, 01:43:37 AM
There are several websites specifically made for the ICOs to be reviewed and rated according to a user's experience with their team, service, support etcitra but icobench is one of the most visited website by ICO seekers, a lot of ICO links are updated daily but i am confused how users put their reviews, i can't see any options to do so on icobench
Pages:
Jump to: