Pages:
Author

Topic: The trend is your friend if you know how to identify it)) - page 2. (Read 639 times)

Activity: 2422
Merit: 265
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
How to determine the trend for bitcoin?

Share tools or your opinion on determining the turn for bitcoin.

The topic is interesting because correct knowledge of the Bitcoin trend will help predict the direction for 98% of altcoins according to my observations.
You can't identify the future trend of Bitcoin and cryptocurrencies, it is possible to know the current and upcoming events of crypto and you have to make your own analysis also you can use the technical indicators to predict the approximate movements but it is not possible to identify the accurate movements of cryptocurrencies with any way.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 140
If you are aware of the trend, like if it is going up or down, as soon as it starts to happen, then you could definitely make some money.
Though I would not bet that each trader will be able to identify this correctly and in time. Neither is that necessary, if you are going for the long term game. In the short term it becomes a race against time, wits and speed. Cheesy

The small moves of crypto is common, so if you think that it is going down, and catch it right it drops 0.1% or something, then get out at 3% drop, then you could make profit, same thing when it is going up. Doesn't mean that it would have to be very well designed, it could be a bit different and difficult but at the end of the day we are going to see the momentum change so you will have to catch that quickly. I am not saying that you can't, but it is not that simple and it will require a lot of talent.
It sounds simple but it is easier said that done. Small movements are better not to trade on, you might end up losing more on crypto exchange fees than what you get in return. Rather place orders of buy and sell at longer ranges and with a mid-long term goal.

Trends are mostly for day trading. For them running bots to monitor trends is a common thing. This should not be done by every trader, because everyone has their own type and class. The long term hodlers only need to buy/sell at a difference.
Of course, itis easier said than done. You are going to have hard time doing it but that is how investment works. If it was a simple thing then everyone would be wealthy by now and the world would not have any poor people, everyone would be rich, all you gotta do would be follow a few simple steps and you would never have to worry about money ever again.

This isn't the case, it’s hard, the world is filled with people who need more money to survive and this means if you could overcome this and manage to follow these rules and act accordingly, then you will trade to make a bunch of money that most other people wouldn't be able to do. That’s the key.
Activity: 700
Merit: 10
There is no such thing as 98% accuracy while predicting the future of altcoins and difficult trend analysis while predicting bitcoin. Both of them are assets or crypto currencies who are highly dependent on market and its position. There is market depth, volume, daily use cases, social influence, external news forces and technical analysis which will define the collective price for current time or future times. Trend is based on above mentioned factors. Only way to get it right is to learn them and asses them so that you can come to conclusive results.
98 percent? Wow, they seem so sure with it but they can say that maybe because they think that alts always follow btc and for them its a piece of cake to predict alts that way but for some that don't know it yet or don't believe that it works that way, they are the ones that will argue.

It's more easier to predict altcoins that are in the top 10 because we are more surer that they have a brighter future than those who are in the lower brackets. Trend word on the hand looks like it only came from the social media but actually, trend is more than that. You already state different examples above where trend could come. We can use it to make our predictions more successful.
I might have to agree with that but there are altcoins too that are beyond top 50 who are also pumping once Bitcoin price pump but I would say not at all but there are some. And 98% seems to be too much because I don't think it works that way with all of the existing altcoins almost everyday it's hard to tell though. Bitcoin trend is one of the best way to tell if there's a pump or dump so no need to look for elsewhere if you could just react to what is the trend showing in Bitcoin.
it's not a definite formula, but most altcoins will follow the movement of bitcoin. therefore by choosing a top altcoin, it will be easier for us to analyze it, because it has the same habits as bitcoin. when bitcoin goes up and we choose one of the potential altcoins, it can happen that the increase will be greater than bitcoin in percentage. therefore the advantages of investing in altcoins for reasons of providing greater profits
Activity: 2548
Merit: 533
There is no such thing as 98% accuracy while predicting the future of altcoins and difficult trend analysis while predicting bitcoin. Both of them are assets or crypto currencies who are highly dependent on market and its position. There is market depth, volume, daily use cases, social influence, external news forces and technical analysis which will define the collective price for current time or future times. Trend is based on above mentioned factors. Only way to get it right is to learn them and asses them so that you can come to conclusive results.
98 percent? Wow, they seem so sure with it but they can say that maybe because they think that alts always follow btc and for them its a piece of cake to predict alts that way but for some that don't know it yet or don't believe that it works that way, they are the ones that will argue.

It's more easier to predict altcoins that are in the top 10 because we are more surer that they have a brighter future than those who are in the lower brackets. Trend word on the hand looks like it only came from the social media but actually, trend is more than that. You already state different examples above where trend could come. We can use it to make our predictions more successful.
I might have to agree with that but there are altcoins too that are beyond top 50 who are also pumping once Bitcoin price pump but I would say not at all but there are some. And 98% seems to be too much because I don't think it works that way with all of the existing altcoins almost everyday it's hard to tell though. Bitcoin trend is one of the best way to tell if there's a pump or dump so no need to look for elsewhere if you could just react to what is the trend showing in Bitcoin.
Speaking with low caps then its really be having that chance on having those pumping times or conditions whenever bitcoin do really make out some significant movement but of course
any actions would be made out by you would be entirely be depending on your own analysis and skills towards the market.Every person would really vary because not all would really
be that knowledgeable or good when it comes to speculation in price movements but well all of us does share up on the same problem.
Activity: 2968
Merit: 670
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
It's very well described in the title of the thread. In general, many tools can be called friends if you work with them correctly and know how to use them.
Nope, it's not what you're thinking. Your comment here is totally different from what this thread is about. It's not about indicators or tools but about price direction. That's what is called Trend. As a trader or investor, it's better to identify where price is headed before pulling the trigger on trades. That way you're guaranteed of being in profit without stress. For instance, the short term trend for Bitcoin now is down. Anyone placing a sell on Bitcoin is more likely to make profit than one who is buying it at the moment.
Identifying the trend is not that easy though, and there are indicators and tools that help you try to predict it. Not that it is impossible to do it but at the very least you could give it a shot and could be doing fine at least. I do not know how hard it will be but at the end we won't be getting anything that is difficult beyond measure anyway.

Just predict the trend, predict where the price is going, use whatever you want for it, your gut feeling, indicators, TA, whatever and you will be doing fine. But, it will end up being a very tough task to do so considering how much we are having trouble with, if it was easy then we could have made a ton of money with leverage trading.
legendary
Activity: 2898
Merit: 1253
Call your grandparents and tell them you love them
If you are aware of the trend, like if it is going up or down, as soon as it starts to happen, then you could definitely make some money.
Though I would not bet that each trader will be able to identify this correctly and in time. Neither is that necessary, if you are going for the long term game. In the short term it becomes a race against time, wits and speed. Cheesy

The small moves of crypto is common, so if you think that it is going down, and catch it right it drops 0.1% or something, then get out at 3% drop, then you could make profit, same thing when it is going up. Doesn't mean that it would have to be very well designed, it could be a bit different and difficult but at the end of the day we are going to see the momentum change so you will have to catch that quickly. I am not saying that you can't, but it is not that simple and it will require a lot of talent.
It sounds simple but it is easier said that done. Small movements are better not to trade on, you might end up losing more on crypto exchange fees than what you get in return. Rather place orders of buy and sell at longer ranges and with a mid-long term goal.

Trends are mostly for day trading. For them running bots to monitor trends is a common thing. This should not be done by every trader, because everyone has their own type and class. The long term hodlers only need to buy/sell at a difference.
Activity: 2506
Merit: 368

Activity: 2926
Merit: 722
CoinPoker.com
The trend is your friend if you know how to identify it))
I am a little bit confused with the title of the topic and also the content.  Cheesy

However, if this relates to the trend of Bitcoin, we can just see from how the crypto market is going on, how the good news of Bitcoin is spreading around the world, and how many more people are hyped and FOMO the Bitcoin because of the skyrocketing price.
This is simply how we can see the trend in general.
But if we want to look for the trend that is more specifically seen from the top and bottom, we can analyze from the TA and also FA. It will be more complex to see from several points.
Trend plotting could really be neither be classified or known via;

1. Current trend in overall market showing or looking upon the price movement of all coins in the market
2. By plotting some technical indicators.

You would really be having different stance whether on what kind or type of analysis you are making.
Just make sure that you do able to get in on the right time even though knowing this thing isnt something simple or easy.
legendary
Activity: 2226
Merit: 1086
Free Bitcoins Every Hour!
The trend is your friend if you know how to identify it))
I am a little bit confused with the title of the topic and also the content.  Cheesy

However, if this relates to the trend of Bitcoin, we can just see from how the crypto market is going on, how the good news of Bitcoin is spreading around the world, and how many more people are hyped and FOMO the Bitcoin because of the skyrocketing price.
This is simply how we can see the trend in general.
But if we want to look for the trend that is more specifically seen from the top and bottom, we can analyze from the TA and also FA. It will be more complex to see from several points.
Activity: 2828
Merit: 611

legendary
Activity: 2772
Merit: 1028
Duelbits.com
Determining a trend is easy when it has happened on the graph, the pro traders should be able to predict the right timing before it happens. The indicators and oscillators showing oversold-overbought zones help to find bottom/top points that can be the start point of the trend but it is not always a reliable source to detect trends. Technical indicators and sentimental analysis should be used together for backing fundamental news, in case of perfect timing trends may happen and the riding trend must be easier for those who can determine it before action.
Activity: 2814
Merit: 576

The topic is interesting because correct knowledge of the Bitcoin trend will help predict the direction for 98% of altcoins according to my observations.
If you could easily determine the trend of bitcoin, mostly you will succeed too when it comes to altcoins as they are mostly following the same trend from bitcoin. And by being more open to social media news and updates, reading recent blogs about bitcoin and participating in some prediction channels, these will give you more advantage so you will have an idea which direction bitcoin mostly go.
Activity: 2702
Merit: 704
You can easily determine the trend of Bitcoin by observing Tradingview Predictions. There are a lot of chart and news based predictions available in trading view. Following then we can have an idea about the market trend.
Some time ago I used to read the predictions that users in the tradingview platform gave and like most of the time what you can find there is extremely contradictory, not only that but the people giving the predictions will often contradict themselves constantly.

So if you want to determine the direction and the strength of a trend then you do not really have any other option but to learn how to trade and then try to determine this on your own.
Activity: 798
Merit: 546
I pay attention to the chart and use some indicators like RSI , MACD with market structures to determine possible turning point.
Trading bitcoin for some years now I discovered that the 200 moving and 50 moving is another powerful tools to
Use when trying to identify areas where we can have a U turn in the market because Bitcoin loves and respect this zones a lot.
Activity: 1610
Merit: 103
The OGz Club
You can easily determine the trend of Bitcoin by observing Tradingview Predictions. There are a lot of chart and news based predictions available in trading view. Following then we can have an idea about the market trend.

Yes I agree, also when I want to make some trading I always check Twitter with using the hashtags of a coin or token I want to trade with, Because as we all know, aside from news outlet that is related to crypto news about other countries can affect the price of bitcoin as well for example when there is a war or if they accept crypto in their country.
We can get information from Twitter because there news updates about crypto can be said to be very fast and of course that is very helpful,
besides Twitter we can use other platforms to get the latest information,
However, in crypto, information really has an important role and can influence market movements
legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1208
Once a man, twice a child!
It's very well described in the title of the thread. In general, many tools can be called friends if you work with them correctly and know how to use them.
Nope, it's not what you're thinking. Your comment here is totally different from what this thread is about. It's not about indicators or tools but about price direction. That's what is called Trend. As a trader or investor, it's better to identify where price is headed before pulling the trigger on trades. That way you're guaranteed of being in profit without stress. For instance, the short term trend for Bitcoin now is down. Anyone placing a sell on Bitcoin is more likely to make profit than one who is buying it at the moment.
Activity: 1064
Merit: 112

i determine it using 4 time frames such as, 15 minutes, 1 hour, 2hours and daily of course coz if you're just basing in one time frame even you used indicators/tools for it it's still too hard determine the real trend of bitcoinm
 but actually for me im good with the help of time frames, i mean no more tools coz in my view they are not working or accurate in different time frames.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 227
Activity: 2170
Merit: 530

Yes I agree, also when I want to make some trading I always check Twitter with using the hashtags of a coin or token I want to trade with, Because as we all know, aside from news outlet that is related to crypto news about other countries can affect the price of bitcoin as well for example when there is a war or if they accept crypto in their country.
Activity: 2044
Merit: 784
Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform
It's not possible to predict the trend until it starts. So you better be always prepared for it, what requires patience, discipline and realistic expectations on how much you can profit from your investment and how long you have to wait for that. Considering bitcoin's history, you can identify every few years there is a sure bull run happening and I believe that should be the main focus of an investor.

Short term fluctuations are dangerous when trying to identify trends, because they can totally confuse your mind and not indicate anything useful at all. So pay attention to the big picture and make your plans based on this, instead of daily market movements.
Pages:
Jump to: