Pages:
Author

Topic: The trend is your friend if you know how to identify it)) - page 3. (Read 639 times)

Activity: 1568
Merit: 333
You can easily determine the trend of Bitcoin by observing Tradingview Predictions. There are a lot of chart and news based predictions available in trading view. Following then we can have an idea about the market trend.
why we should not do this by ourself , so we could learn analizing chart not only depend on analisys from other traders. its simple to identify trend, only using trend line or moving average. before we draw trend , maybe analizing market structure could make it more valid. bearish trend will have structure lower high and lower low,meanwhile bullish structure higher high and higher low. only by look this point we know in which trend market running.
Activity: 2464
Merit: 585
How to determine the trend for bitcoin?

Share tools or your opinion on determining the turn for bitcoin.

The topic is interesting because correct knowledge of the Bitcoin trend will help predict the direction for 98% of altcoins according to my observations.
Sometimes the hype might not be it; there are times you would see what seems to be a trend but after it would end up not being it. Although for me, it depends on whether you’re talking about Bitcoin or altcoins. When it comes to Bitcoin, I don’t bother much about trends, I only look for the time the market is low, because one thing for sure is that Bitcoin always going to trend, so the most important thing for me is to buy it cheap and leave it there while I wait for the uptrend. As for Altcoins, I follow the news and Twitter, they are usually helpful, but it is not easy.
Activity: 1895
Merit: 328
Everyone wants to be able to make predictions when the price of bitcoin is going up or which altcoin is going to be the next trend. Doing this is not an easy work. It’s possible that you can be able to predict the next trend, but it requires a lot of dedication.

I believe that you have Twitter, anyone who is serious about trading and investing in the cryptocurrency market really needs to have Twitter account and follow important groups or accounts that can help you gain information. Then you also need to have knowledge about technical analysis.
legendary
Activity: 3738
Merit: 1708
Yes the trend is your friend and that’s why it’s easy making money in bull markets. They are generally easy to spot and last longer than bear markets. Right now however we are in sideways trading pretty much. A few weeks ago we had a failed low on the daily and then had a failed break on the weekly. So we are essentially flat.

Ranging markets are the most difficult to trade and most people get chopped up. This is why it’s best to wait until $50K breaks or if the $28K support breaks and we head downwards. I am predicting a very slow and ranging summer until Q4 starts.
Activity: 2646
Merit: 651
Want top-notch marketing for your project, Hire me
An analysis made to determine the next trend of Bitcoin is just a guess of what may happen because the crypto market can make a certain for no reason. Therefore, no one whatsoever can truly identify or know the next possible trend in the market and if someone does, he did out of luck.

The major things use to analyze the market are Technical, Sentimental, and Fundamental analysis. Although we have some people that use some special tools like mining difficulty to analyze the market's next possible trend.

The topic is interesting because correct knowledge of the Bitcoin trend will help predict the direction for 98% of altcoins according to my observations.
Yes, the topic may be interesting but there's no 98% chance of knowing the direction or next trend of the crypto market.
Activity: 658
Merit: 158
BTC Rocks
You can easily determine the trend of Bitcoin by observing Tradingview Predictions. There are a lot of chart and news based predictions available in trading view. Following then we can have an idea about the market trend.
Activity: 854
Merit: 130
Cryptocurrency market trend is a great tool to determine what market to jump in on, but in doing so there are some signal tools to follow and you can also check on coin market cap to see top performing altcoins and make your choice from there and always follow your own decisions when it comes to choosing what coin to invest in.
following trend mean we following whales movement, dont againts them that have huge balance in their wallet. following coins or token that hype in coinmarketcap or coingecko also be simple technique to market movement,maybe trending search be an indicator to show majority  crypto community move to where.
Market trend is one of the most essential tool to a trader if any trader can master the market trend you can easily flow with the wave and cash in on the gains.

Every market situations is an opportunity to act as a skilled trader but the direction you act is what matters.
Once you can master the market chart and how it works you are good to go.
Activity: 1708
Merit: 126
You still need to be updated on the current events about bitcoin so you will know how to assess if those speculations are quite close to reality or not. Otherwise, you will fall believing in a wrong trend that may lead you into more future losses. However, if you end up having the correct trend in bitcoin, from your technical and even fundamental analysis, that will be your asset so you that you will make most of your trades become profitable, and only few losses.
It’s only people who are very active in the social cryptocurrency community that would be able to get information on things like this, if you’re not steady looking into the current happenings in the market, you wouldn’t be able to tell when it is exactly that there would be a trend for a cryptocurrency. You have to be really active on social platforms and be read cryptocurrency blogs on a regular basis for information of such, and you also need to make use of tools that would help you to be able to predict what would happen in the market.

Bitcoin is always connected to online events so updates will always be available online as well which is actually convenient and easier for us to access. Crypto news is always posted on different social media platforms so we could check on them easily. Different events affect the price of Bitcoin so it's necessary to check on them online all the time. The cryptocurrency community is huge but would help us track the possible Bitcoin movement in the future as long as we're getting reliable details from reliable sources.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 100
You still need to be updated on the current events about bitcoin so you will know how to assess if those speculations are quite close to reality or not. Otherwise, you will fall believing in a wrong trend that may lead you into more future losses. However, if you end up having the correct trend in bitcoin, from your technical and even fundamental analysis, that will be your asset so you that you will make most of your trades become profitable, and only few losses.
It’s only people who are very active in the social cryptocurrency community that would be able to get information on things like this, if you’re not steady looking into the current happenings in the market, you wouldn’t be able to tell when it is exactly that there would be a trend for a cryptocurrency. You have to be really active on social platforms and be read cryptocurrency blogs on a regular basis for information of such, and you also need to make use of tools that would help you to be able to predict what would happen in the market.
the most difficult to determine when the reversal occurs, when and after we can see a new trend again. many traders go with the trend and few go against the trend to make a little profit. therefore to find out the trend that is happening we can usually draw a trend line, and place support or resistance on a candle resistance, which is usually shown by the movement of the candle in only one area.
legendary
Activity: 2086
Merit: 1058
legendary
Activity: 2618
Merit: 1105
Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big
As stated by OP, if one can predict the market movements of bitcoin it is the key for the majority of the altcoins. But, the moves won't be happening same everytime. We need to learn about the market changes happening with altcoins in accordance to the movements happening with bitcoin. If bitcoin experience a 10% growth, the altcoins won't be experiencing the same and vice versa.

Rather than looking for tools, the market observation is the major thing that lets one to understand better about the market movements. These days influencers were the one making big impact over altcoins for short term, so following them will let users make short term profits. Also there is high risk, because we don't know on what basis the Influencer have invested as there are paid influencers working for altcoins.
Activity: 840
Merit: 10
Cryptocurrency market trend is a great tool to determine what market to jump in on, but in doing so there are some signal tools to follow and you can also check on coin market cap to see top performing altcoins and make your choice from there and always follow your own decisions when it comes to choosing what coin to invest in.
following trend mean we following whales movement, dont againts them that have huge balance in their wallet. following coins or token that hype in coinmarketcap or coingecko also be simple technique to market movement,maybe trending search be an indicator to show majority  crypto community move to where.
Activity: 1400
Merit: 655
Bitcoin is achievement
It's very well described in the title of the thread. In general, many tools can be called friends if you work with them correctly and know how to use them.
The problem is that before you perfect the tools you are emphasising on it and it gives you the kind of results you wanted,  you
Most put yourself together, a tool can be nice or good when you know the applications, a friend who high intellectual quotient that wants to educate you, you will grab it well, but a situation whereby they know nothing it's very obvious that you will follow their pathways
Activity: 3052
Merit: 606

If you are familiar with trading view, there's a lot of market there, but choose bitcoin

https://www.tradingview.com/symbols/BTCUSD/

And then there you will find interesting predictions and analysis. But then again this is just speculation so you need to be very careful as well. Just read and then make your decision yourself.
Activity: 2702
Merit: 704

There are indicators that already exist which are devised with the idea of identifying a trend early on so you can get in at the beginning stages and make money that way, so maybe it should be a good idea that you look into them and see if one of them is up to your liking.

Now there are some people that do not use indicators and instead use the price exclusively to determine if we are in a trend or not, but regardless of the system that you decide to use remember to be careful as there is no way to predict the trend and its strength every single time.
Activity: 2268
Merit: 581
Trend is not always fixed. You can say that since bitcoin is going up, after 10mins it is also going to go up - changes can occur suddenly. But the time factor is important here. If you are going for the long term, like I said, you can profit from the trend by knowing when to buy and sell.
If you are aware of the trend, like if it is going up or down, as soon as it starts to happen, then you could definitely make some money. The small moves of crypto is common, so if you think that it is going down, and catch it right it drops 0.1% or something, then get out at 3% drop, then you could make profit, same thing when it is going up. Doesn't mean that it would have to be very well designed, it could be a bit different and difficult but at the end of the day we are going to see the momentum change so you will have to catch that quickly. I am not saying that you can't, but it is not that simple and it will require a lot of talent.
Activity: 2520
Merit: 329
By keeping updated of the current news and events, then you are also going to learn what's the trend. And if you will look for the trend for bitcoin, always monitor its chart and stay active on the social platform. And through visiting sites that create bitcoin predictions, you will also learn the latest trend in bitcoin. Most especially, if you engage yourself in bitcoin blogs or watch some of them, they'll bring out the trends in bitcoin.
The news can be helpful at times. There are some trends I would see in the market and I would decide that it is best for me to quickly hop on the trend for a short time and after I have made some profit I would quickly leave. Although there are times that I would leave and the market would continue to increase, but I never regret such moments because I know for sure that it isn’t something that I should ever bother about because my main target is usually to get whatever little profit I can make before the market of the coin I have invested in would start going. So, it is very important.
Activity: 3038
Merit: 647

If it's about the trend, I'm into the news.

Together with the chart, if there's a sudden increase. I'm quickly looking if there's any good reason for the pump and a news that's related to it. But if there's none.

I'm waiting for a few hours until a news comes out. And if you're good in technical analysis, you'll just have to check and see if there's a pattern or trend that's being formed based on its chart.
By keeping updated of the current news and events, then you are also going to learn what's the trend. And if you will look for the trend for bitcoin, always monitor its chart and stay active on the social platform. And through visiting sites that create bitcoin predictions, you will also learn the latest trend in bitcoin. Most especially, if you engage yourself in bitcoin blogs or watch some of them, they'll bring out the trends in bitcoin.
Activity: 854
Merit: 130
Activity: 2100
Merit: 618

Trend can basically be divided into three types which is based on time frames, one is the long term trend which you can find out seeing either the monthly or weekly chart, then there is mid term trend which can be found on daily chart or 12h chart and then there is short term trend which can be found on 4h chart or 2h chart. But determining the trend in all the time frames is based on the same technique, which is going the pattern. To confirm an ascending trend, you'll have to find a series of higher highs and higher lows & for a descending trend find a series of lower higher and lower lows, anything which is not able to satisfy this condition is basically an unconfirmed sideways trend.
Pages:
Jump to: