Pages:
Author

Topic: The TRX Speculation and Info Thread - page 2. (Read 785 times)

legendary
Activity: 3976
Merit: 1421
Life, Love and Laughter...
January 12, 2020, 12:22:05 PM
Announcement of an announcement made about some 'secret project' that involves Bittorrent, DLive and possibly BTFS.  Words like 'multi billion benefits' and 'attract at least 100m users' were mentioned.  Lol.

Oh and there was something about disrupting Twitch, Periscope, Netflix and YT...  Sounds good but I'm pretty sure the announcement will be underwhelming (again).  Sorry guys.
legendary
January 08, 2020, 12:07:38 PM
^  Maybe...  We'll see.  The thing is Bittorrent already has millions of users worldwide.  It's just a matter of convincing them to join in with the BTT and the DLive agenda.
legendary
Activity: 2492
Merit: 1018
January 06, 2020, 12:58:21 PM
DLive is migrating over to Bittorrent after a partnership with Sun's team was settled (but rumors have it that Sun acquired DLive.  Lol).  Another rumor going around that Sun' team's next acquisition is Steemit... 

Looks like somebody is buying his way to dominance (I think flippening Ethereum is the target).  Let's see if he can pull it off...

That's a looong shot. But who knows, Sun seem to be one of the people who can turn everyone around to listen to him when it comes to marketing. The number of dapps created on TRON is almost flooding the market with more users than ETH's users.  TRX is fast, doesn't experience congestion unlike ETH but I'm not sure in terms of token price.
legendary
January 06, 2020, 12:15:21 PM
DLive is migrating over to Bittorrent after a partnership with Sun's team was settled (but rumors have it that Sun acquired DLive.  Lol).  Another rumor going around that Sun' team's next acquisition is Steemit... 

Looks like somebody is buying his way to dominance (I think flippening Ethereum is the target).  Let's see if he can pull it off...
legendary
December 29, 2019, 12:21:45 PM
^  We're talking about the real Poloniex, not the decentralized exchange Polonidex (formerly TRXmarket).

Polo's starting to get some volume up imo.  The reduced fees and removal of KYC seems to be working right now.
legendary
Activity: 1568
Merit: 1041
1GhxHtabWhEpdb7e7oEJ2vd542n33BwTHR
December 26, 2019, 11:43:48 PM
Just heard...  Polo's new owners (lead by Justin Sun) have removed KYC for entry level accounts and allows withdrawals up to 10k USD daily.

At least we can all agree it's one thing he did right.

unfortunately there are only few users going there in polo. i guess only the US citizen like this exchange. i have been there also but not using it anymore. if he can turn it around   because of this 10KUSD daily, its going to be a good indication that can turn polo back to its glory. i'd like to see that happen and his TRX perhaps going to be a good coin to be paired to all coins there.

The Polonidex is good for only a few coins. There's not really much volume on anything else on there. However, I have noticed that price on Polonidex and trontrade pretty much follow each other pretty well. If you want to trade a coin that's not on trontrade or find one of the one or two that has more volume on Polonidex, then use Polonidex. For the most part, I have been just sticking with trontrade until the volume picks up on Polonidex.
legendary
Activity: 3178
Merit: 1054
December 26, 2019, 12:16:35 PM
Just heard...  Polo's new owners (lead by Justin Sun) have removed KYC for entry level accounts and allows withdrawals up to 10k USD daily.

unfortunately there are only few users going there in polo. i guess only the US citizen like this exchange. i have been there also but not using it anymore. if he can turn it around   because of this 10KUSD daily, its going to be a good indication that can turn polo back to its glory. i'd like to see that happen and his TRX perhaps going to be a good coin to be paired to all coins there.
legendary
December 26, 2019, 07:46:31 AM

legendary
December 16, 2019, 11:11:23 AM
Tether USDT issued is a tad under a billion at Tron.  Just a little while now before it goes over a billion.  But still third after OMNI and Ethereum.  Still not bad tho.
legendary
December 05, 2019, 08:40:52 AM
Thismis hilarious...  So Jared Tate of Digibyte makes this thread and rants on how he's 'disgusted with Justin Sun, Tron and its move on Polo, etc, etc:  https://mobile.twitter.com/jaredctate/status/1202321255690571782

Polo responds by delisting DGB.  Lololol.
legendary
November 16, 2019, 12:13:16 PM
Weibo banned Binance and Tron's accounts.  Lol.  Those guys, esp Justin Sun were prolly promoting too much again.  Lololol.

Oh and Poloniex is now under the ownership of a group which Justin Sun is a part of.  Some rumors also went around saying that he led the group...  I wonder if his close friend CZ is involved in all of this.  Wink
Activity: 778
Merit: 100
SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE
November 13, 2019, 11:06:03 AM
Why would anyone invest into a centralized crypto?

Why would anyone build a dapp on ETH?   Cheesy    same thing, relying on a central service for your project to run

0.02$ TRX and all is calm, no movement for the last few days it seems, can someone poke this thing with a stick or something? Cheesy
expect a pump to occur in TRX but it does look difficult for a market situation that is not yet in the running pump trend. Current market movements are actually in a stable state and not too much change. although like an increase but a decrease also occurs thereafter and it happens alternately continuously. TRX will probably go up and start having a pump when bitcoin is really in a big pump.
legendary
Activity: 1820
Merit: 1092
~Full-Time Minter since 2016~
November 13, 2019, 10:31:47 AM

Why would anyone build a dapp on ETH?   Cheesy    same thing, relying on a central service for your project to run

0.02$ TRX and all is calm, no movement for the last few days it seems, can someone poke this thing with a stick or something? Cheesy
legendary
November 13, 2019, 10:15:30 AM

Dunno...  To trade it back and make more decentralized crypto?  Wink
Activity: 490
Merit: 10
November 12, 2019, 08:52:28 AM
 TRX is really a great alts and its pumps often wait a long time. Therefore, we need to hold up to 3 months or 5 months to wait for a pump of about 10% - 15% when the market grows.
They are trying to work with many large businesses around the world to increase the liquidity of TRX coins and that's a good sign. We can hope for its bright future.
Activity: 122
Merit: 0
November 12, 2019, 08:11:12 AM
legendary
November 12, 2019, 07:16:36 AM
Why do you guys like tron?

Cos it's prolly gonna go on a reeeally insane trend going up and flippen ETH at CMC.  How's that answer?  Grin

^  This year?  Are you serious?  That's like total bs dewd...  Even for him.  There's less than two months to go before the year ends.  Lolol.  Cheesy
Huh What do you mean? I don't understand. You're replying to yourself?

I called out some guy on his bs post about Justin Sun supposed tweet promising that 'TRX will be within the top 4' or something like that at CMC.  The cheeky bastard deleted his post.  Lmao.  Cheesy

Edit:  And he prolly knew what he was doing too...  Seeing that I had a post above his and could make it look suspect.  You know how this forum is.  Wink
legendary
Activity: 2604
Merit: 2353
November 12, 2019, 04:56:37 AM

Cos it's prolly gonna go on a reeeally insane trend going up and flippen ETH at CMC.  How's that answer?  Grin

^  This year?  Are you serious?  That's like total bs dewd...  Even for him.  There's less than two months to go before the year ends.  Lolol.  Cheesy
Huh What do you mean? I don't understand. You're replying to yourself?
legendary
November 06, 2019, 11:05:46 AM
^  This year?  Are you serious?  That's like total bs dewd...  Even for him.  There's less than two months to go before the year ends.  Lolol.  Cheesy
legendary
November 05, 2019, 09:46:11 AM

Cos it's prolly gonna go on a reeeally insane trend going up and flippen ETH at CMC.  How's that answer?  Grin
Pages:
Jump to: