Pages:
Author

Topic: The TRX Speculation and Info Thread - page 4. (Read 785 times)

Activity: 534
Merit: 250
October 31, 2019, 01:33:58 PM
A long time did not monitor the tron, because after they launched the blockchain itself and it did not have a big effect on the growth of the tron itself, so I decided to cut loss and switch to another altcoin.
not only tron, even all coins are still in bad condition and have decreased by around 90%. I think TRON is good, because the development of TRON continues to run with TRON's own Blockchain launchin. added with TRON API Transaction Support on Samsung Blcokchain. Justin continues to promote TRON through Twitter and active news to provide the latest news about TRON.
legendary
Activity: 1820
Merit: 1092
~Full-Time Minter since 2016~
October 30, 2019, 11:19:24 AM
well technically we were speculating, but you are only interested in price speculating your saying, thats fine, your thread Smiley

Never 1$ imo, too high supply, 0.10 would be amazing at this point

it only hit 0.25$ in the last super pump (jan 2018) Sad

legendary
Activity: 3976
Merit: 1421
Life, Love and Laughter...
October 30, 2019, 09:45:33 AM
Very nice, people buying the price up and then Justin Sun gonna dump his unfrozen tron in 2020 after that people gonna whine or cry about it.

oh he has a bunch frozen? damn i didn't know that, i wasent an original investor so wasent aware of its distro
sneaky guy, funny coincidence that trx has a "leak" right now that causes price surge Cheesy
he is probably planning a dump ye, it will be 0.10 then he will dump it back to 0.02 the fucker haha

I think 33billion will be unfrozen in 2020, thats why Justin the shiller is concentrating on creating hype to pump up the price. I didnt trust him since he said he was a ripple representative and later it was a lie.

How high is TRX gonna be tho?  1 USD?  That's what it's all about...  Speculation, nothing else.

And I don't think he'll be dumping all in one go.  That would be dumb after all the hard work done...  And he could be implicated for fraud.
Activity: 658
Merit: 251
October 29, 2019, 08:12:11 PM
And is TRX breaking out?  Looks like it...  We don't know how high and for how long tho.  Alts moving up mostly end early (a couple of weeks or so) and doesn't really form that nice long trend that usually lasted for months anymore.

That breakout looks interesting, it can indicate that TRX would be pump. it may down to retest that support again
There are some news in the future can trigger price

Activity: 1260
October 29, 2019, 07:57:50 PM
A long time did not monitor the tron, because after they launched the blockchain itself and it did not have a big effect on the growth of the tron itself, so I decided to cut loss and switch to another altcoin.
Activity: 1183
October 29, 2019, 07:01:16 PM
Very nice, people buying the price up and then Justin Sun gonna dump his unfrozen tron in 2020 after that people gonna whine or cry about it.

Tron has 100 billion in total and justin itself was holding billions of tron coin. currently, there are less than 100 billions TRX token that already distributed in the network and trx company was holding more than 30% and combined with total coins owned by justin and it's about 140% more from the current circulating supply. 
Activity: 1148
Merit: 500
October 29, 2019, 06:40:38 PM
I still believe on this project. But I don't if it's going to break it's all time high as many competitive altcoins out there that more appealing and more useful. The only thing that makes Tron surviving is Binance. Why not they burn half of their supply to create hype? Got me tricked also when Alibaba hyped spread all over the cryptospace it creates massive pump way back 2017 and I'm lucky to be there and bought at 180 sats and it happen to pump 5-7k sats as far as I know. That's a good experience though. Thanks to Binance I lost all of it because malfunction came along. Didn't sold at the highest.
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
October 29, 2019, 06:37:56 PM

oh he has a bunch frozen? damn i didn't know that, i wasent an original investor so wasent aware of its distro
sneaky guy, funny coincidence that trx has a "leak" right now that causes price surge Cheesy
he is probably planning a dump ye, it will be 0.10 then he will dump it back to 0.02 the fucker haha

I think 33billion will be unfrozen in 2020, thats why Justin the shiller is concentrating on creating hype to pump up the price. I didnt trust him since he said he was a ripple representative and later it was a lie.

uhh.. he said so many lies
and yea , he is in it until he finishes his money bucket dropping on investors
Tron won't survive 10 years , its not inovating its just following the trend, and has no real advantage except the strong marketing
Activity: 1377
Merit: 268
October 29, 2019, 06:18:25 PM

legendary
October 29, 2019, 06:08:13 PM

Activity: 1377
Merit: 268
October 29, 2019, 04:51:46 PM
legendary
Activity: 3178
Merit: 1054
October 29, 2019, 03:59:43 PM
wasn't checking any chart of TRON but by the looks of it, TRON has break the resistance. good job finding out that Samsung API. yes there weren't any news about it, they'd be force to announce it since its already known. TRON is huge in China too, there is no way the token is going to stay as it while the rest of the altcoins are in green in days. Samsung all way!
Activity: 1120
Merit: 255
October 29, 2019, 03:49:43 PM
Tron has been making consistent developments during the bear market. The next bull market cycle should be interesting, and just watch how many bear trolls turn bull. Tron has been one of the only projects making consistent progress throughout 2019, but all anyone cares about was shaming Justin for the warren buffet lunch, which if were being honest, was WAY more about Justin getting TRX on MSNBC and other mainstream media outlets than convincing buffet to invest. really stoked on the next few months for TRX. all signs are pointing up.
legendary
October 29, 2019, 12:35:16 PM
ooh interesting, Samsung..  Shocked
i admit i never had much faith in tron, it always felt like one of those coins that just came about in the alt craze
and justin sun is a arrogant fuk imo Tongue  so many tokens, such stupid supply
that said i have a a fuck pile of these things id love to finally dump so bring on the pump! Cheesy
1000 sats would be dank for trx
legendary
Activity: 3976
Merit: 1421
Life, Love and Laughter...
October 29, 2019, 11:40:11 AM
Is this Samsung leak (not anymore a leak since it was announced) something huge or is it just something anybody can apply to?

And is TRX breaking out?  Looks like it...  We don't know how high and for how long tho.  Alts moving up mostly end early (a couple of weeks or so) and doesn't really form that nice long trend that usually lasted for months anymore.

Pages:
Jump to: