Pages:
Author

Topic: The Unofficial HashProfit Thread - page 2. (Read 10093 times)

Activity: 644
Merit: 500
January 13, 2015, 04:37:28 AM
Bye bye money  Embarrassed
Activity: 123
Merit: 100
January 12, 2015, 03:54:16 PM
it seems like they longer want to provide any real service, all I see on the site is send a message option.

And based on the response on this thread, I think you should assume already the worst case.. which really sucks.
Activity: 154
Invest & Earn: https://cloudthink.io
January 12, 2015, 03:26:40 PM
Anyone got they payment? It is already a week from 5th january.

Me and all my referral no one got payment
Activity: 24
Merit: 0
January 12, 2015, 02:06:58 PM

no nothing. we got scammed.
Activity: 555
Merit: 504
January 12, 2015, 09:08:16 AM
legendary
Activity: 1806
Merit: 1090
Learning the troll avoidance button :)
January 09, 2015, 09:49:24 PM
Made a tentative note in the List of Major Bitcoin Heists, Thefts, Hacks, Scams, and Losses thread pending site shutdown no communication and a missed deadline
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=576337.100

That said was wondering if anyone here has a better estimate of how much was stolen I want to see if it qualifies as reaching the minimum cutoff.

Oh and it makes sense they are moving gear in Russia that's where they said the stuff was
http://bitcoinist.net/interview-with-the-hash-profit-team/
legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1000
January 08, 2015, 10:55:06 AM
has anybody at all been paid by hash profit? anyone at all?

I am sure no one has been paid by HP yet. It looks like they have some shill accounts who keep supporting them despite them going AWOL for more than 2 weeks. At this stage, it is pretty clear that they are running their final con with HP: Charging users 0.03 to send an email to them! Some people have tried emailing and have got no reply, in some cases the mails bounced. This is clearly a ponzi scheme at this point and i advise people not to spend 0.03 to keep emailing them. I am sure HP will be back later in the guise of another ponzi company to rip more people off.
stop sending HP messages! you've now given them another 2.3BTC

https://blockchain.info/ru/address/1KGBAM4jFzGF8rcPA2BtLnhDZ3ZcHkp4hG

Wow, these funds could be used to pay a lawyer to try to track down HP and begin the legal process. Is there a trusted member here who want to start a fund for this purpose?
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
January 08, 2015, 04:40:19 AM
is there any news about hashprofit?
are they offical SCAMMER? or not yet? Smiley
i dont think we can take our money
legendary
Activity: 1022
Merit: 1005
January 08, 2015, 04:18:13 AM

I am sure no one has been paid by HP yet. It looks like they have some shill accounts who keep supporting them despite them going AWOL for more than 2 weeks. At this stage, it is pretty clear that they are running their final con with HP: Charging users 0.03 to send an email to them! Some people have tried emailing and have got no reply, in some cases the mails bounced. This is clearly a ponzi scheme at this point and i advise people not to spend 0.03 to keep emailing them. I am sure HP will be back later in the guise of another ponzi company to rip more people off.
Activity: 1
January 07, 2015, 05:25:08 PM
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
January 06, 2015, 05:24:43 PM
i m not a russian so i cant take any money
is it normal?
its racism..
it means all other country's people is stupid..
HashProfit is not only scammer, they are robber..

i think not racism
he scared russian mobs cut his head
Cheesy
Activity: 868
January 06, 2015, 05:02:35 PM
Don't think so, webroot is OK with it and that's usually pretty picky. Must be the Russian.
legendary
January 06, 2015, 04:57:12 PM
It looks like you now have to pay a premium (0.03BTC) for the privilege of sending them an email. Anyone care to share the blockchain info if you succumb to paying their bounty?

That's not new, it's been there since this whole thing went down.

I must have missed it before. Does the site have a virus or something? My malwarebytes went crazy and had to be reinstalled after visiting it with Firefox on a Win PC.
Activity: 868
January 06, 2015, 04:55:05 PM
It looks like you now have to pay a premium (0.03BTC) for the privilege of sending them an email. Anyone care to share the blockchain info if you succumb to paying their bounty?

That's not new, it's been there since this whole thing went down.
Activity: 266
Merit: 250
January 06, 2015, 03:06:05 PM
When can we access our user panel ? never ?
legendary
January 06, 2015, 02:58:06 PM
Activity: 168
January 06, 2015, 08:15:11 AM
i m not a russian so i cant take any money
is it normal?
its racism..
it means all other country's people is stupid..
HashProfit is not only scammer, they are robber..
Activity: 36
January 06, 2015, 07:13:04 AM
Well their public relations department may not be as perfectly polished, but I sense and also hope that these guys will make every possible effort to stay in business.

There is obviously some youthful spirit in this endeavour, we don't deal here with Gman Sucks neither the IMF (personal opinion only)
legendary
Activity: 1022
Merit: 1005
January 06, 2015, 04:34:55 AM
I was surprised to see their post on their website, i had written my losses off as a scam. This may be an elaborate or even bigger scam, they may come back and resume payments as normal, which will push their trust ratings up because they supposedly paid back everyone and they become a great company in the eyes of everyone. Once the ratings are up and more people join, they may disappear for good. Even if they are genuine, i am burned now. Once bitten, twice shy, if i do manage to get some of my money back, i would be happy. Hell, i will withdraw all my KHS for PFC and dump them. The fact they went AWOL without too much information does not inspire confidence. Mega-Scam Alert! Undecided

Edit: Especially not happy about this clause : Users who take some actions for project discrediting or any other doings that can potentially harm our service will get low priority of payments - up to the full payments restriction.

Why should this happen? They were the ones at fault and it is but natural that people would be angry with them, to put such a clause is totally un-professional in my opinion. In fact they should be paying back these users on priority! Are they trying to play god?

Come on people. Use your brains.

All these deeds have led to big mining effectiveness reduction and many other negative effects.

Wtf? How? Details please.

The first priority will get all the users who live in Russian Federation.

I imagine this is because they are based in Russia and they want to try give something back to those users located closest to them (geographically), as they are potentially the biggest threats to both their safety and freedom.

Payouts will take place once in a 14 days or more often, and if we'll have a good opportunity - once in 7 days.

Lol.

Users who take some actions for project discrediting or any other doings that can potentially harm our service will get low priority of payments - up to the full payments restriction.

Basically.. don't try look for us. Don't post private info about us. If you do you risk losing your payments (which I am sure will be non-existent anyway).

To summarize:
The HP ponzi is now over. What will happen next is weeks and months of nonsense posts from the HP team, to drag out affairs until nobody really cares about their losses anymore. Pretty much the same as what is happening with PB Mining.

Either way, your monies are gone.
Hey,

I am not that naive! I know i have been had, but i was thinking that they might actually make this into a bigger scam by showing their good side for a bit, before making away with even more BTC. If this is the case, we at least have a chance to retrieve some part of our investment, not all!
At this point, something in return would be better than nothing at all. If i get nothing, i am still fine because i did not invest too much, but it hurts to be scammed nonetheless!  Grin
Activity: 8
January 06, 2015, 03:39:58 AM
Still no payment and no email
Pages:
Jump to: