Pages:
Author

Topic: The Unofficial Official Cricket Thread - page 20. (Read 31512 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 252
REAL-EYES || REAL-IZE || REAL-LIES||
Chennai chasing 179 now..! I'm predicting they'll chase it down..!

CSK battling line up one of the strongest so most probably they will chase it.
Rain is on..! and if D/L comes in to play DD will win this match if they can avoid fours and sixes in these few overs..! they are winning by 1 run till this point of time..

31 in 16 ball and rain stopped so no more D/L.
16 Runs in last  12 balls now  looks easy for CSK now

great over now 11 runs need in 6 balls.
yeah.. made up for the 18th over bowled by Sami ... will we see another super over...? 10 req in 5ball now

its all over CSK won by 8 wickets another loss for DD.
Dhoni did it again :p they must Increase the length of boundaries I'mean even a badly timed hit goes 10 feet out of boundary ..! 
legendary
Activity: 2562
Merit: 1064

Rain is on..! and if D/L comes in to play DD will win this match if they can avoid fours and sixes in these few overs..! they are winning by 1 run till this point of time..

yeah.. made up for the 18th over bowled by Sami ... will we see another super over...? 10 req in 5ball now

its all over CSK won by 8 wickets another loss for DD.

legendary

legendary

legendary

Gambhir and Uthappa played good inning, but after getting Out KKR now in trouble lost 6 wickets in 2 runs. it is like miracle for RR.
Yeah Gambhir Proved me wrong..! but KKR as a team trying hard to prove me right..!

once it was very easy match for KKR, but they ruined thmselves they cant blame for anyone.
from 121-0 to 123-6.. how do they do it..! even if someone try hard to achieve that while batting its not an easy task..! but somehow they managed to do it.!

match seems totally fixed by sponsor's  i think Shahrukh khan win huge reward from his team Tongue
yeah.. and can you provide some evidence :p I guess no..! this is most people say when they see any such match..!
Gambhir and Uthappa played good inning, but after getting Out KKR now in trouble lost 6 wickets in 2 runs. it is like miracle for RR.
Yeah Gambhir Proved me wrong..! but KKR as a team trying hard to prove me right..!

once it was very easy match for KKR, but they ruined thmselves they cant blame for anyone.
from 121-0 to 123-6.. how do they do it..! even if someone try hard to achieve that while batting its not an easy task..! but somehow they managed to do it.!
legendary

legendary
legendary
2 games today the first b/w RR Vs KKR lets see how much Gambhir will score today :p

Gambhir really in very bad form he made some runs in last match but still need to find form.
I'm betting on he'll score <15 in this match too Tongue 

lol, Rohan, they go to bet354 and bet, there is option like that.
haha :p naa :p its illegal :p

thre is loophole, you can bet online thats why bet365 offer betting in INR.
are you sure online betting is legal..! because i never heard this before..! and also they ask for Id proof and other stuff to verify acc/

its not legal, but in our constitution nothing wrote about online betting thats why some site allow online betting and people can register acc their and bet.
2 games today the first b/w RR Vs KKR lets see how much Gambhir will score today :p

Gambhir really in very bad form he made some runs in last match but still need to find form.

are you sure online betting is legal..! because i never heard this before..! and also they ask for Id proof and other stuff to verify acc/
legendary

legendary

legendary

Rajasthan is going to get 2 more points..! and Delhi is going to lose yet another match.

rajasthan always small players big team. they always do some miracle and win the matches.
And I still don't understand why Sanju Sampson is not a part of Team India :p how long he has to wait before he gets a chance to represent India .

how he can get chance till Dhoni is there, till dhoni stop playing from any format there is no hope for Sanju.
He should get selected for his batting not his keeping..! If Dinesh kartik can get a chance so does he..! He'll be an asset in Indian batting lineup..! Tests as well as ODI's and T20's
legendary
Rajasthan is going to get 2 more points..! and Delhi is going to lose yet another match.

rajasthan always small players big team. they always do some miracle and win the matches.
And I still don't understand why Sanju Sampson is not a part of Team India :p how long he has to wait before he gets a chance to represent India .

how he can get chance till Dhoni is there, till dhoni stop playing from any format there is no hope for Sanju.
These things suck too much as many talented players lost big career just because of personal like and dislike

Its not like or dislike Dhoni is captain of Indian team how anyone can replace him till he dont play bad or resign.
Pages:
Jump to: