Pages:
Author

Topic: The Unofficial Official Cricket Thread - page 18. (Read 31512 times)

legendary
Activity: 2562
Merit: 1064
KXIP did it again! The best batting lineup this IPL season!

they won its great, but we cant say they are best batting line up. all players are just big hitter when they will get good pitch for bowling they wont hit like that and will see how good they are.
sgk
legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1002
!! HODL !!
KXIP did it again! The best batting lineup this IPL season!
legendary
RCB 4 down..! anyone still banking on RCB.. btw Yuvi comes to the crease. lets see what how he plays today.

now AB Devilliers also gone and game over for RCB.
Activity: 350
Merit: 252
REAL-EYES || REAL-IZE || REAL-LIES||
RCB 4 down..! anyone still banking on RCB.. btw Yuvi comes to the crease. lets see what how he plays today.
Killer Miller played brilliant Inning till he was in crease it was looking 220 score but after getting out KXIP total is 198, still its huge RCB need good start to chase this total. and dont forget Gayle playing for RCB.
Gyale gone Kholi gone ..! the start you were talking about was not so good 2wickets lost within 8runs that to of Gyale and Kholi..! its gonna be a very tough chase from here for RCB. The only hope still left for RCB is ABD.

yes, but Run rate already reached more then 11.5% so not easy for yuvi or ABD.
haha Yuvi will make it 15 if he comes to crease ..! but nice move by RCB they sent ABD ahead of Yuvi.. so lets see if he pulls out  rabbit out of the hat once again..!
legendary
Killer Miller played brilliant Inning till he was in crease it was looking 220 score but after getting out KXIP total is 198, still its huge RCB need good start to chase this total. and dont forget Gayle playing for RCB.
Gyale gone Kholi gone ..! the start you were talking about was not so good 2wickets lost within 8runs that to of Gyale and Kholi..! its gonna be a very tough chase from here for RCB. The only hope still left for RCB is ABD.

yes, but Run rate already reached more then 11.5% so not easy for yuvi or ABD.
legendary
legendary
Sehwag again got good start but still missed the chance to carry till the end of inning. and Maxwell also out after hitting 2 sixes,

But Killer Miller still in crease and hitting  nice boundaries.
this year punjab XI will grab the trophy of IPL i think no one team has capability win match form champions 

problem with Punjab they peaked out in early phase, we have to wait last phase specially semi and final.
Yes we have history of these situations many teams done excellent job in start and in main even they are badly out just happen to India in World Cup no team near them but in final they was badly out of way
History is not always the reality..! I know in 2011 ODI world cup they said it has never happened in history that a host nation has won the cup but it did happen..! so I'm not a big history fan ...! lets see  if KXIP wins this year.. waiting for KXIP vs RCB tonight..! 
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
this year punjab XI will grab the trophy of IPL i think no one team has capability win match form champions 

problem with Punjab they peaked out in early phase, we have to wait last phase specially semi and final.
Yes we have history of these situations many teams done excellent job in start and in main even they are badly out just happen to India in World Cup no team near them but in final they was badly out of way
legendary

Activity: 126
Merit: 100
RR vs SRH RR needs 135now in their 20overs after restricting SRH to 134..!
although RR already lost Rahane early, it will turn into a good contest i think SRH has a very solid bowling attack and they has defended many low totals in last season of IPL. lets see if they repeat it.
Today SRH done a great job and restrict opponents just 102 its amazing stuff by them I am watching highlights and enjoying right now  Wink
RR vs SRH RR needs 135now in their 20overs after restricting SRH to 134..!
although RR already lost Rahane early, it will turn into a good contest i think SRH has a very solid bowling attack and they has defended many low totals in last season of IPL. lets see if they repeat it.
I sure its end for CSK and KXIP is going easily because its a very good target for them this season KXIP is going very stunning now hope they will do some more good in next rounds

KXIP won by big margin its good for them.
I have few friends on facebook and most of them saying these matches producing fix results and not all coming on merit what is you saying about this  Smiley

some matches may be fixed, but not all
Yes we also agree on this all matches cannot do this business because if they fix just few then can take millions of $ in profit as  ex chairman Lalit Mody also involve in this business
Who ever says that don't know much about fixing..! Players like Sachin Played IPL .. nd do you really think they will be a part of such drama..! these are just rumors spread around yeah there is some corrupt players but they can't fix the match yeah they can fix 1-2 spots but that too is very dangerous after what happened to Few players last year..! apart from that i don't think they can influence the outcome of a match..! Maxwell played well there is no doubt about that , tell me what was fixed in that..!
I sure its end for CSK and KXIP is going easily because its a very good target for them this season KXIP is going very stunning now hope they will do some more good in next rounds

I have few friends on facebook and most of them saying these matches producing fix results and not all coming on merit what is you saying about this  Smiley

Yes we also agree on this all matches cannot do this business because if they fix just few then can take millions of $ in profit as  ex chairman Lalit Mody also involve in this business
legendary

231 runs need to win this match for Chennai from Punjab XI but  lost one wicket on 5 runs oops difficult for Chennai

if CSK will chase successfully it will be record for highest chasing record before it was 223.
naa not gonna happen...! very convincing win for KXIP ..! CSK never looked like they are playing to win..!

Pages:
Jump to: