Pages:
Author

Topic: The use of Crypto currencies in our country. - page 2. (Read 1360 times)

Activity: 2464
Merit: 644
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
I wish all the other countries who are making a whole lot of derogatory remarks about cryptocurrencies and its use would see the benefits that the people of Philippines are gaining from it. Cryptocurrency can be used as an accepted medium of payment. All that is really necessary to do is to educate people about it and show them how to use it. Hopefully this would be achieve in future.

It will be happened when all countries's governments accept bitcoin or crypto currency and allow to use it in legally manners. As we know only few countries allow crypto currencies in their countries and a lot of countries ban it because they don't faith on bitcoin or crypto currency, same here in my country, crypto is not allow to use it but people use it and do trade hiddenly.     
Activity: 420
Merit: 18
Utility use of crypto currency  is blocked in india before in 2017 India about to see mass adoption  Unocoin company planned to launch crypto Pos there after india completely ban use of btc for merchants
Activity: 633
Merit: 10
Coins.ph have made great efforts to providing good services to us Filipino people. I often use their services for paying bills and getting phone credits. And through them, more people are getting acquainted with bitcoin and cryptocurrency. But I still see them as a centralized institution. They became the bank where we deposit our bitcoin and use their app to convert fiat and to pay bills.
I do agree on this. Coins.ph can be used as a digital wallet where we can deposit fiat money and store it there together with cryptocurrencies like bitcoin,  ethereum, ripple and bitcoin cash but most users only use fiat money that are stored to their wallets,  some do not even know this cryptos and are not even interested to know it.
Activity: 336
It is a great news your country has seen the future so early and you can use btc to perform all these. I wish the situation is same in my country so we can actually enjoy every bit of the benefits of btc use. I'm just hoping it is legalised in my country too
Activity: 602
There have repeatedly been a statement about the creation of a national cryptocurrency, In addition, in my country a certain cryptocurrency exchanger begins to operate.  In addition, ico company  recently completed a project called the First National Cryptocurrency Bank.  Although there is still no legislative basis for such activities, but I think that these are only preparations for a very promising future.
Activity: 277
Merit: 1
I think it is just a matter of time, using cryptocurrencies as a medium of payment will get the utmost publicity and adoption it deserves. Like, it’s rightly stated that Bitcoin is being used for payment for services in the Philippines, it will get the desired attention with time. It’s already a movement that cannot be tamed but nurture to grow.
Activity: 138
I live in Indonesia. My country still does not allow the use of transactions by using crypto currencies. The use of crypto currencies in my country is not prohibited but is illegal. The government does not cover all losses arising from crypto currencies. Therefore crypto currency cannot be used as a payment medium in my country. Crypto currency is only used for investment or trading. But I am sure that someday my country will receive crypto currency as the currency that is worthy of being used for payment transactions.
Activity: 966
Merit: 535
I think its great that coin.ph allow you to pay for your bills that is a massive jump forward for crypto. Good to see countries embracing it. Can you also buy other physical items?

I'm also currently residing in the Philippines. Let's be honest here. Though there are definitely a good number of bitcoin "investors" here, most people use Coins.ph's services(the ones you listed) through our local fiat, the Philippine peso. Some(or most) people are poor enough, to actually risk holding bitcoin for their payments.
According to the information you shared, I found that in this country, Bitcoin grows but is only popular among rich people? The poor people do not have money to invest in Bitcoin and ICO projects, so it is still not completely popular in the Philippines. I think Bitcoin should be promoted through national television to become more popular.

You don't need lots of money. You can convert what you already have into btc. It is changing quickly though so I think only some will buy bitcoin. What you talking about is the rich risking btc as an investment with extra money they can afford to lose. Some who cannot afford to lose money might still buy bitcoin since it helps and makes it much easier to spend and pay for bills.
Activity: 924
Merit: 100
GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO
I wish all the other countries who are making a whole lot of derogatory remarks about cryptocurrencies and its use would see the benefits that the people of Philippines are gaining from it. Cryptocurrency can be used as an accepted medium of payment. All that is really necessary to do is to educate people about it and show them how to use it. Hopefully this would be achieve in future.

The obstacle is on government regulation. Many government not allowing crypto transction in merchant but allow traded in local exchangers. This happen in my country, can not use for merchant transaction but there is big local exchanger with fiat currency pairs
Activity: 314
“A nexgen decentralized ride hailing ”
It was something very great and very different from my country that even people who knew crypto were still very far from 10% of the total population and that caused a lack of support to spread the news and benefits of crypto.
Having crypto is like having wealth stored digitally, especially if the price of bitcoin rises to USD 20,000 like 2017, many people become millionaires.
But the policies of each country are not the same, there are even countries that prohibit the use of crypto because it harms the government. My country's policies are quite wise, not prohibited, but not a means of payment.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 260
1A6nybMUHYKS6E6Z3eJFm4KpVDdev8BAJL
Activity: 46
Merit: 0
I can't do anything with bitcoin in my country

Even though you can't use your btc in your country, I would recommend you holding it, or you can buy some more (using exchange or services like buycoinnow which is cryptocurrency payment processor, hoping that some day regulations in your area will change. It's a great investment, and looking at this from the other perspective - you won't be tempted to spend your bitcoins ;p

Agree. Since the very beginning, the number of potential usages of Bitcoin is growing. There are more and more places where you can pay with it. And in the end, you can always sell it when the price will be high.

True. There is not only more places where you can pay with BTC but also more places where you can buy it, like the website you mentioned, in am easy and really fast way
Activity: 618
BBOD The Best Derivatives Exchange
I'm also currently residing in the Philippines. Let's be honest here. Though there are definitely a good number of bitcoin "investors" here, most people use Coins.ph's services(the ones you listed) through our local fiat, the Philippine peso. Some(or most) people are poor enough, to actually risk holding bitcoin for their payments.
According to the information you shared, I found that in this country, Bitcoin grows but is only popular among rich people? The poor people do not have money to invest in Bitcoin and ICO projects, so it is still not completely popular in the Philippines. I think Bitcoin should be promoted through national television to become more popular.
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1000
It's nice to hear that the Philippines government looks more friendly with cryptocurrency so its citizens can use it for various purposes. This is a bit different from my government policy. Here in my country, we treat crypto as an asset. I myself hope that in the future, my government will loosen their policies so that the crypto currency will be increasingly popular in my country.
Activity: 135

Even though you can't use your btc in your country, I would recommend you holding it, or you can buy some more (using exchange or services like buycoinnow which is cryptocurrency payment processor, hoping that some day regulations in your area will change. It's a great investment, and looking at this from the other perspective - you won't be tempted to spend your bitcoins ;p

Agree. Since the very beginning, the number of potential usages of Bitcoin is growing. There are more and more places where you can pay with it. And in the end, you can always sell it when the price will be high.
Activity: 27
Merit: 0

Activity: 1344
Merit: 259
Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big
Let's try do trade to outside your country and buy anything goods service. Or you can make your own trade on your country site and make it easy to use with your friend
Activity: 84
Merit: 2
It is good to see that almost every daily and important work in your country is going through BTC. It's a great thing for the country's cryptocurrency users. They are now able to perform their necessary tasks using the cryptocurrency. In many countries, BTC and many cryptocurrencies are not valid, in that direction your country is very much ahead.
Activity: 658
Glad that your country has such a wallet from Bitcoin, I am currently in Vietnam and also looking forward to a utility wallet that can pay many bills and be useful to users, thank you shared.
Activity: 136
Great that is great example, model how we can use crypto currencies in day to day life.Its make easier.An Asian country Philippine understand the value of upcoming trend and they mix with that.But the other counties still afraid to do that.Brave decision Philippine.Bravo!!
A great news for bitcoin too.Lot of people will know that is the bitcoin is and they will begin to use that.Then the prize will also go up and bitcoin future will be secure.Because they want bitcoin.Bitcoin will get more more demand.
Pages:
Jump to: