Pages:
Author

Topic: The use of Crypto currencies in our country. - page 6. (Read 1360 times)

Activity: 1498
Merit: 129
I am very jealous of amount of services that you can access using bitcoin. I live here in Nigeria and even though the growth of bitcoin is very rapid but there are few things you can do directly with crypto except you convert it to fiat in order to purchase a goods and services. Although, the government have not ban the use but the central bank on many occasions have warn every one to stay away from crypto and some ponzi scheme.
copper member
Activity: 327
Merit: 0
It will be very pleasant to accept Bitcoin as a payment method so that all facilities can be felt, and I hope the country I live in can also provide such convenience.
Activity: 331
Merit: 1
It's certain that Bitcoin will definitely become a means of payment in many countries but this will need massive adoption and sensitization. In my Country Bitcoin is fast gaining popularity but the leadership of the country rarely see Bitcoin as a means of payment for goods and services. I was happy when I saw someone advertised his fairly used car online and stated that Bitcoin payment is accepted. This way, Bitcoin will gain mass adoption.
Activity: 1834
Merit: 523
im happy because I live in the Philippines and I almost use more years coins.ph and I saw their services become upgraded and they add more service and promos. I think coins.ph is one of the best online wallet for the crypto because before they only accept bitcoin now they have different kinds of altcoins. Coins.ph is very useful to the Filipinos like paying bills because we can pay bills anytime and also purchasing load when we needed and many more.
Activity: 1064
Merit: 500
yes, we are blessed because we have digital wallet here in the Philippines that accepted coin/token or also known as cryprocurrencies,by this way we could pay easily in specific item and it has a power of blockchain that make it faster your transaction that you need.

Hm, in our country I did not meet any person who uses Bitcoin for other purposes but trading and investments. Here, people hold them waiting for the next bull run as all dream to become rich.
Activity: 645
Merit: 1
The use of crypto in my country is something am always angry with. The leaders are yet to make crypto a means of buying and selling just as i do read of countries that really use crypto well.
Activity: 798
Merit: 104
Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies
In most countries bitcoin or cryptocurrencies are used for P2P transactions or paxful, remitano, luno and the likes while in some countries where bitcoin adoption is high, it's being used for payment of bills like electricity, lottery and the likes.
Activity: 1026
Merit: 110
Need Bounty manager ? Contact @repear71
yes, we are blessed because we have digital wallet here in the Philippines that accepted coin/token or also known as cryprocurrencies,by this way we could pay easily in specific item and it has a power of blockchain that make it faster your transaction that you need.
I think people in your country are very fortunate with the ease of conducting bitcoin transactions where the government has provided support for this, and this is a positive step in a developing country.
Activity: 476
Merit: 10
Student Coin
Activity: 22
Merit: 0
Activity: 657
Merit: 100
When those exciting service will be happen in my country. I think which moment never come because cryptocurrency is illegal staff in my homeland. Philippines people are very lucky for crypto adopting country. Mobile credit can be loaded by BTC what a excited news.
Activity: 238
Merit: 12
send & receive money instantly,with no hidden cost
That's a right step to help in the adoption of cryptocurrencies and i like the interface of the wallet, it looks well designed. The features also looks quite simple to help the average cryptocurrency user to make use their platform for any form of payments they have.
Activity: 182
Merit: 10
My country is Bangladesh. The use of crypto currency in my country is very low. Many people in this country do not know about the crypto currency, and many of those who know the crypto currency do not believe in the case of exchange. There are very few people in my country who use crypto currency in many cases. Our country's exchange system relied on most cash, yet the crypto currency in this country has not become popular and credible. So, in my country, the use of crypto currency is less.
Activity: 826
Merit: 265
For those of you who didn't know and I think you'll be happy to hear about it is that coins.ph was recently bought by Go-Jek a ride hailing Indonesian company that recently became a fintech company when they launch GoPay locally. With the recent takeover it is said that they are expected to add various services to the existing local wallet provider. Services that involves more about financing such as micro-loans, and insurance services is expected to be added in Coins.ph soon. For the Philippines it may not be enough that only one or two companies (the other one is rebit) is making cryptocurrencies look useful in the country but to tell you the truth when it comes to crypto adoption we are in a better position compared to other countries even banks such as UnionBank and RCBC are moving fast when it comes to infusing blockchain and crypto into their businesses.
Really mate?wow this is far.from my learning and all i know is that Coin.PH was owned by the 7/11 ownet as well but i am surprised of knowing this

And also regarding to what you've said about the plans of extending services and offers fron the said company thsn it is more usefulness that coin PH is facing another innovation
Activity: 1722
Merit: 528
We came from the same country so I'm experiencing what you are experiencing right now.

I'm comfortable using coins.ph because it is reliable and easy to use. You can convert cryptocurrency here (currently supporting BTC, ETH, BCH and XRP) into fiat currency and then you can pay your bills without going into their office or going outside. It is very handy for me.

It is really great.

I remember one time that my mother needed money but I can't give it to her directly since I am away and busy at work. At that time, people usually go to money remittances but I can't at that time so I just opened up my coins.ph app, and send that to the remittance near her. It is really helpful for a busy and lazy guy like me, I also buy some of the game credits here since most of the stores here add some price in their game credits, coins.ph is much cheaper.
Activity: 812
Merit: 105
You must be proud of this situation because in your country you can use bitcoin as a payment tool. in my country, I can't use bitcoin as a payment tool.
at this time my country does not have a website or application that is used as an online payment place that can accept bitcoin.
at this time me and my friends will try to encourage the government in my country to be able to accept bitcoin as a payment tool, besides that I will also try with my friends to build a website as a place of payment that can be paid with bitcoin.
Activity: 784
Merit: 176
There are some place in my country that accept bitcoin. But the number is very small. I live in indonesia, in cilukba.co.id we can buy baby clothes and it also has offline shop in semarang city. Sometimes I use bitcoin for trading, recently I start to trading again because the market is getting better. I think most of indonesian bitcoin users are use bitcoin for trading.
Activity: 2744
Merit: 517
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
We came from the same country so I'm experiencing what you are experiencing right now.

I'm comfortable using coins.ph because it is reliable and easy to use. You can convert cryptocurrency here (currently supporting BTC, ETH, BCH and XRP) into fiat currency and then you can pay your bills without going into their office or going outside. It is very handy for me.
This means that we usually converted cryptocurrencies into fiat currency for us to use it to pay services or to buy some kinds of stuff but not a form of any crypto itself. This certain android app will help us to easily access our BTC wallet and we can make use of it wherever we are provided that we have internet. It soon to have some developments were accepted on small businesses as I saw that some of them were having crypto adoption.
Activity: 317
Merit: 104
There's a list of the top 20 most crypto friendly countries in the world: https://cryptotradernews.com/cryptocurrency/top-20-most-crypto-friendly-countries-in-the-world/

It goes all the way from Malta being number 1 due to tax policies to Lithuania for being one of the first countries in the EU to develop guidelines to ensure safety and transparency with regards to ICO projects.
legendary
Activity: 2422
Merit: 1036
Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks

Pages:
Jump to: