Pages:
Author

Topic: The vaccination issue is not bipolar - page 3. (Read 384 times)

Activity: 119
Merit: 1
October 06, 2021, 05:47:01 PM
Any kinds of vaccine,there's a changes ,when they inject to human,every vaccine need to test what is the reaction,so they can check what is the ability that,VACCINES to human.There's different effects to human and causes,depends to individuals status of there body situations..if one person can manage itself that vaccine.
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1277
October 05, 2021, 10:36:51 AM
The number of variants that arise is proportional to the amount of the virus in circulation. Vaccination reduces the number of variants.
I'm not sure where you get this information, but lets look at the way I came to my uneducated conclusion.
First, thanks for conceding that you're not an expert. Neither am I. Neither are most others in this forum. But not everyone admits that. The basis of my point above is that a variant is simply a copying error. The more instances of copying there are, the more variants will be produced. The more of a virus there is in circulation, the more variants will arise. Some worse, some not so bad, some not viable at all.

Corona Viruses have been around since the 1930s, and there haven't been many variants until fairly recently, now we suddenly seem to have variants almost every day. So I wondered what was causing this.
They were around for a long time before they were identified. And there are plenty of variants of common coronaviruses... it's just that they're not a concern if not deadly. A variant is simply a copying error. The reason there are so many viable variants of Covid-19 is that there is a lot of the virus in circulation.

Natural selection will tend to give preference to variants with modified envelopes
I will not deny that vaccines exert selection pressure on a virus. But this isn't as important a factor as the amount of virus in circulation. If vaccines reduce the amount of virus by providing immunity and reducing spread (which they do), then this vastly outweighs any selection pressure they exert. Consider antibiotic resistance in the case of bacteria... it makes sense not to administer antibiotics for trivial reasons, but no-one is suggesting that we stop using antibiotics entirely. Besides which, even if vaccines did exert a considerable selection pressure, it's a two-horse race... vaccines are modified to combat new variants of concern, as with the annual flu shot.

medical opinion advises that vaccines are not needed where strong natural immunity is present. Again, this is the fist vaccine that goes against this advice.
There is no strong natural immunity. This is a novel coronavirus; it has not been encountered before. There is no pre-existing immunity. The two routes through which an individual can contribute to herd immunity are a) take the vaccine, or b) catch the virus. There's no third route.

It is obvious that vaccination against Covid has nothing to do with health, and everything to do with wealth transfer and population control.
I agree that in our country the Tories are interested in exploiting the population for their own gain. But the system has been set up this way and has been working fine for them for a long time now. They don't need to wreck a system that is already rigged hugely in their favour. And population control is irrelevant, it controls itself in time, the five stage demographic transition model is well understood.
legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 2444
https://JetCash.com
October 05, 2021, 05:28:43 AM

The number of variants that arise is proportional to the amount of the virus in circulation. Vaccination reduces the number of variants.

I'm not sure where you get this information, but lets look at the way I came to my uneducated conclusion.

I'm an ex mainframe systems programmer, so I tend to have an enquiring mind, and I like to get to the root of things. Corona Viruses have been around since the 1930s, and there haven't been many variants until fairly recently, now we suddenly seem to have variants almost every day. So I wondered what was causing this. This led to to try to discover the way that viruses replicate amongst other things. Viruses don't have a sex life, but nature does need to find a way to encourage them to mutate and cope with attempts to destroy them. There is a fairly simple process to allow this. A virus doesn't create a complete clone, but builds half of a new virus, and then goes away. The  second half of the new virus is crewated by a different virus ( or possibly the same one). If both viruses are of the same strain, then the new virus will probably be a clone. Of course there may be errors, but there is a good chance that these will be non-viable. If a cell contains more than one strain of a virus type, then the second half combined with the first half will create a variant. Vaccination creates different strains of the virus, and is focused solely on the spike protein. Natural selection will tend to give preference to variants with modified envelopes that can avoid selection based on a simple spike protein check. Natural immunity will check all 28 of the proteins  on the envelope, and this means that variants are more likely to be detected and destroyed.

This is the reason that all previous medical advice states that vaccines should be used as a prevention and not a cure. They should not be used where a virus has become endemic. This is the first time when this advice has been ignored. Also, medical opinion advises that vaccines are not needed where strong natural immunity is present. Again, this is the fist vaccine that goes against this advice.

It is obvious that vaccination against Covid has nothing to do with health, and everything to do with wealth transfer and population control.
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1277
October 04, 2021, 03:22:56 PM
Once a disease becomes endemic in a population, all vaccines will do is to disrupt and overload the immune system, and their use will just encourage a virus to mutate.

Let your body get rid of the pathogens by not wearing a mask
There is no medical reason to not wear a mask. By refusing to wear a mask, you contribute to the spread of the virus. By refusing also to have a vaccine, you contribute to the spread of the virus. You are actively encouraging the rise of new variants by increasing the chances of catching the virus and then infecting other people. By refusing to take the vaccine you are also working to prevent herd immunity, and so increasing the chances of this becoming endemic (although this now seems an inevitability in any case).

the government doesn't want you to be healthy and recover from the disease quickly. It is in their interest to keep you dependent on their synthetic health system, and to carry on the associated wealth transfer
I agree in part with the government (certainly in the UK) being interested primarily (I might even say exclusively) in the transfer of wealth from ordinary people to themselves and their Eton cronies. But to do this, they need the economy fully open and working. They don't want businesses closed and lockdowns in place, they want the taps fully open again, and the old tried and trusted system fully restored.
legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 2444
https://JetCash.com
October 04, 2021, 01:58:46 PM
Everybody seems to assume that there are only two positions for vaccination. This is not true, but there are two extremes. In between there are some other views. There is the "my body, my choice" bunch, but this is a bit emotional and mindless in my opinion. My stance is a bit more reasoned in my belief. I believe that vaccines are a preventative measure, and not a cure. They should be used as an advance safeguard if one is likely to be exposed to infection, but should not be used as a cure. Once a disease becomes endemic in a population, all vaccines will do is to disrupt and overload the immune system, and their use will just encourage a virus to mutate. If a person has a weakened immune system, then the last thing you want to do is to overload it with a new infection. It is far better to attack the virus directly with methods such as monoclonal antibody injection. One should also try to  work with the natural defences. These include -

- Don't stay indoors, but get out into the sun to boost your vitamin "D"
- Let your body get rid of the pathogens by not wearing a mask, and not taking pharmaceuticals to suppress symptoms that are nature's way of fighting the disease.
- Get out and exercise in the fresh air.
- Interact with people to avoid depression

You may notice that my suggestions are directly opposed to government guidelines,  and, on reflection, you may realise that the government doesn't want you to be healthy and recover from the disease quickly. It is in their interest to keep you dependent on their synthetic health system, and to carry on the associated wealth transfer that distracts you from the other changes that are being introduced.
Pages:
Jump to: