Pages:
Author

Topic: The value of bitcoin? - page 12. (Read 4459 times)

Activity: 100
Merit: 0
June 10, 2018, 04:37:35 AM
Up to now there are 11 million Bitcoins in circulation around the world. It is estimated that by 2140, the total amount of Bitcoin can reach a maximum of 21 million. However, there are few people who know the amount is so but the true value of Bitcoin. Lots of people mistakenly think Bitcoin is the amount of money in fiat currencies. However, the real value of Bitcoin is not reflected in the price. It depends on usefulness, convenience. It's also where you want to get Bitcoins. No organization can intervene and control. So the real value should be reflected in the security in the purchase and payment.
Activity: 84
June 09, 2018, 01:24:23 PM
I think:”If nobody accepts the technology for payment then the value would be 0”. Because Bitcoin’s value is intrinsically reliant on the “network effect,” and if nobody wants to buy it, it becomes worthless.
Activity: 154
Merit: 1
June 08, 2018, 03:05:25 AM
The value of bitcoin is unpredictable
Sometimes the value of bitcoin increase day by day
Like what I said unpredictable you should analyze when the price go lower

I think bitcoin development is an analysis to increase price spice and it will be full use to get growth and bitcoin value of business processes is a must for process.
Bitcoin can not be stopped so the reason to process the value of probability value every time and every day will give more information and earn a single bitcoin is a value that must be checked before selling bacon is a driver to get the process of income income
Activity: 105
June 08, 2018, 02:40:08 AM
As a basic rule of thumb, no currency should be considered absolutely safe from failures or hard times. Bitcoin has proven reliable for years since its inception and there is a lot of potential for Bitcoin to continue to grow. However, no one is in a position to predict what the future will be for value of Bitcoin.
Activity: 125
June 07, 2018, 08:20:20 PM
Famous figures are really involved with cryptosystems which may be the reason why a large number of people believe and engage themselves are also involved with it because this is one of the factors why we see bitcoin growing and pumping, in fact not only because of the high demand but also for getting enormous popularity at the same time
Activity: 56
May 30, 2018, 05:47:13 PM
, bitcoin doesn't have long history to look in to but I think is the technology that people are waiting for because it provides freedom and privacy to people. Bitcoin is decentralized and bitcoin volatility happens as a result of market correction as you may already know that might happen to gold or stock as well. Bitcoin value go up and down but at high range sometimes unlike USD, Gold or Stock. Perhaps bitcoin volatility will stabilize more in years to come when more people invested in to it guess.
Activity: 144
May 30, 2018, 05:44:43 PM
For today's update the market back in green already. Should we hold or sell?
Activity: 994
Merit: 256
May 30, 2018, 05:17:11 PM
As long as the bitcoin value is still above $5000 I still feel it is a reasonable value, even though I can say it is pretty high value. So with the decline in bitcoin prices right now I'm still relaxed to deal with situations like this.

What does it fundamentally change for you if it drops below the $5000 level? It seems that you aren't really that interested in the short term market. If you are a miner the value can matter, but if you're a swing trader it doesn't because it's just the volatility you are after. I never get it why people interested in the long term worry or think about the short term value that much. It doesn't make any difference for me if we drop to $5000 from here or break through $10,000. I don't have targets set I plan to sell at. I just want to ride this market out till we come to a point where the market is so insanely overbought, that the only right thing to do is to sell. Last year's peak is a perfect example of what I am talking about.
The price of 5000 is probably only relevant to him because he probably bought bitcoin at that price so as long as the price remains above that point he is not worried because he's making profits but that is just a guess because otherwise I cannot see how a particular price of bitcoin should hold that much of a relevance, I am a long term holder and I do not really care too much about the short term variations in the price.
Although in today's date the value of bitcoin is not high but still it is recovering at a slower rate.Bitcoin's value depends on the forces of demand and supply.So if the demand is more then ita price will rise or vice versa will happen if the demand falls.Another factor is investment.The amount of investment done in bitcoin also leads to increase or decrease in price of bitcoin.People holding their bitcoins,selling or buying them also contribute to the volatilty of bitcoin.I think bitcoin will again rise high this year and will create new records again.
Gone are the time when Adam Smith ruled over the market and economic laws. He is history because he had so many faults and flaws in his books regarding the great depression so you cannot really rely on his theories. Bitcion has a promising future and can only be affected by the market invisible hand and the demand and supply stuff.
Activity: 263
Merit: 100
May 30, 2018, 06:54:15 AM
i believe that the only way to destory bitcoin or any crypto currency is when the peopl ewould lost an interest for it. Then it became a worthless collectible
Activity: 532
Merit: 101
May 30, 2018, 04:00:33 AM
As long as the bitcoin value is still above $5000 I still feel it is a reasonable value, even though I can say it is pretty high value. So with the decline in bitcoin prices right now I'm still relaxed to deal with situations like this.
it's true even though the value of bitcoin again decreased drastically it's not too low and still has a high value. but in the not-too-distant future, the bitcoin will have a fantastic upswing in the future
Just because bitcoin is going through some fluctuations at the moment, it does not mean the coin does not possess what it requires to be a strong and beneficial asset. Bitcoin has made people millionaire even when there was a small support from investors. It is predicted to touch 30k dollars by the end of this year but do not forget that BTC has tendency to gain a way too much value than predicted by crypto experts.
Activity: 339
Merit: 102
May 30, 2018, 01:35:39 AM
Adams Smith wrote that the price of all things are equivalent to the human labor involved in their exploitation.   The price of gold is determined by the cost in human labor to mine it.  It can then be exchanged for another commodity which takes an equal amount of labor to create it.

Over time I have been able to find ways to place a price on stocks which I can use to evaluate what their value is to me.   I can then buy and sell based on what I determine as value at any time.   

I’m not a currency speculator but I also believe the US dollar is being killed.   I don’t like having much of a cash position but would rather be fully invested.   At this time what I see is a highly inflated value of the S&P 500.  Any bonds other the very short term bonds come with too much risk tied to the Feds low interest rate policy and the increasing money supply along with quantitative easing which is placing too much fake money on the Feds balance sheet.

After many years I have developed a feel or intuition to tell me when prices are out of line.   When it comes to bitcoin I am at a loss.   I like the core concept of bitcoin and long term it seem like it will all work out but it’s value is another issue.   I just don’t have a feel for what it’s worth in exchange for food, a house, a car, gold equivalent.  It seem that it should be relatively close in value to the cost incurred by the bitcoin miners.   How do I find out what the current cost is to mine bitcoins.  It cost to mine a well know number kind of like the PE for a stork or index?

I have started to buy small amounts which I plan to hold but I really don’t like the volatility.  It is also difficult to invest in something when I don’t really have any history to give me a clue of somethings value.  I doubt I would hold if bitcoin went over 5000.  It seems to be moving a bit too fast.
All these explanations makes no sense to me at all. If you’re going to be telling me that Bitcoin has no value or that the value is being calculated by the rate of labor that is being put into producing it. All I know is wake up. Check my. Chart, and whatever I see there, that’s the value of Bitcoin. And as of today, the price rate of Bitcoin is $7500+.
Activity: 574
May 29, 2018, 06:40:21 PM

What does it fundamentally change for you if it drops below the $5000 level? It seems that you aren't really that interested in the short term market. If you are a miner the value can matter, but if you're a swing trader it doesn't because it's just the volatility you are after. I never get it why people interested in the long term worry or think about the short term value that much. It doesn't make any difference for me if we drop to $5000 from here or break through $10,000. I don't have targets set I plan to sell at. I just want to ride this market out till we come to a point where the market is so insanely overbought, that the only right thing to do is to sell. Last year's peak is a perfect example of what I am talking about.
The price of 5000 is probably only relevant to him because he probably bought bitcoin at that price so as long as the price remains above that point he is not worried because he's making profits but that is just a guess because otherwise I cannot see how a particular price of bitcoin should hold that much of a relevance, I am a long term holder and I do not really care too much about the short term variations in the price.
Although in today's date the value of bitcoin is not high but still it is recovering at a slower rate.Bitcoin's value depends on the forces of demand and supply.So if the demand is more then ita price will rise or vice versa will happen if the demand falls.Another factor is investment.The amount of investment done in bitcoin also leads to increase or decrease in price of bitcoin.People holding their bitcoins,selling or buying them also contribute to the volatilty of bitcoin.I think bitcoin will again rise high this year and will create new records again.
If we keep supporting bitcoin, there is no way it cannot achieve its new targets easily. The more we invest into it in the form of support, the more we get reward in the form of money. I am of the view that the more we create awareness regarding bitcoin among people all over the world, the greater would be chances for bitcoin to increase in value in short time. Support is import to create huge demand for it.
Activity: 476
May 27, 2018, 07:19:45 PM
I think bitcoin prices are created purely from a very high demand process and from the difficulty of getting bitcoin making bitcoin very expensive and difficult to obtain because from year to year definitely bitcoin price will be very expensive and the total supply will be thinning.
Activity: 1236
Merit: 252
May 27, 2018, 06:23:45 PM
it's true even though the value of bitcoin again decreased drastically it's not too low and still has a high value. but in the not-too-distant future, the bitcoin will have a fantastic upswing in the future
Yes bitcoin is now a day not at very high value and price but we will have to admit that it is just a temporary situation and soon price of bitcoin will become really high, bitcoin get down only for small interval of time so those who are willing use to buy at dump then wait, so small dumping cannot vanish the value of bitcoin, because people are investing as they know how valuable bitcoin is.
Activity: 812
Merit: 260
May 27, 2018, 01:43:01 PM
Bitcoin has lost more than half its value since reaching its peak near $ 20,000 by 2017 and only bitcoin fluctuations and US regulatory review continue to investigate whether the bitcoin price spike in 2017 is the result of market manipulation.
It loses half, yes it is but we have to realized as well that it is not yet the end of the battle for bitcoin so we should not be worry about it, let us just stay focus whatever we are doing and just continue to value bitcoin by holding and keeping it as well as by spreading this to all the people we know.
Activity: 448
May 27, 2018, 01:18:33 PM
Bitcoin has lost more than half its value since reaching its peak near $ 20,000 by 2017 and only bitcoin fluctuations and US regulatory review continue to investigate whether the bitcoin price spike in 2017 is the result of market manipulation.
Activity: 1120
May 27, 2018, 01:04:54 PM
Activity: 1274
Merit: 106
Available for rent
May 27, 2018, 01:00:10 PM

You made a very valid point. Everyone likes to see the situation from his own perspective. In this case, if there is some person who has followed prices from beginning but has not invested, can give a better idea. I think the real value should be in $8000-$12000 range only. That $20000 mark we saw was actually quite bad for bitcoins, it should have gone there gradually to sustain it for longer.
Activity: 704
Merit: 270
May 27, 2018, 12:57:59 PM

Activity: 2884
Merit: 794
I am terrible at Fantasy Football!!!
May 27, 2018, 10:42:43 AM

Pages:
Jump to: