Pages:
Author

Topic: The value of bitcoin? - page 14. (Read 4459 times)

Activity: 702
Merit: 255
May 05, 2018, 10:00:34 AM
Unlike "traditional" currencies, bitcoin is not provided with anything: it is not regulated by anyone, it is not tied to any state and its economy, it does not have a material embodiment. The price of crypto currency is determined solely by market demand and supply. The more advantageous it will be to use bitcoin as a means of payment, the higher will be its price.
To put it in simple terms, the more people consider this currency to be viable and profitable, hence the higher demand for non-bitcoin becomes demanded, and given that the number of blocks of unique information mined by means of mining is limited, then with each month and the year the cost of bitcoin will increase, at what rate - time will tell.
Activity: 180
Merit: 9
May 03, 2018, 10:34:22 AM
But price doesn't mean value. Yes, price is rising, but value is the same and it's the biggest problem as for me.

Bitcoin have an fluctuating state, it is not stable nor steady. but the people know that the bitcoin value is the highest compare to the all cyrptocurrency because we know that the bitcoin si the main coins. the other coins are only depend in the value of the bitcoin so that when bitcoin change all alternative coins are affected. more of the people now are want to try the bitcoin, they want to invest
Activity: 112
Merit: 0
May 03, 2018, 07:02:35 AM
The value of a bitcoin lies in its unique technology to store an immutable record of transactions from the genesis block in 2009 to the end of time immemorial without even the hint of possibility that someone could cook the books or double spend the same unit of currency. It is a tasteless, odorless, borderless, soulless store of value that is accepted around the world.To me, however, just a mere finance professor toiling away for bread crumbs by the flourescent-pure halogen light of his office, the most underappreciated determinant of the value of Bitcoin lies far beyond all that bleeding-edge tech...
Bitcoin comes with a fantastic community that loves, supports, and nurtures it. For some reason, they even passionately argue about whether its data blocks should be 1 MB or 8 MB, to the point that they even call each other names and get into virtual fistfights about it. That's true passion!
What is the power of that community? And why does that bring value to the currency? Well, let us set aside the fact that in this day & age, we really should celebrate all aspects of society that bring us together, instead of cleave us, and let me explain by example.Money 20/20 recently held a payments race where they pitted 5 racers, each with one form of payment method only, to a race across the United States. Against seemingly all odds, do you know who one?Bitcoin.Because of the community that has organically sprung up around a revolutionary technology and its "imaginary" currency created by an anonymous man.That’s power.And THAT is the true value of Bitcoin - the people who love it, the people who fight for it, the people that put their lives and their future on the line to educate, familiarize and proselytize the Bitcoin gospel.So when you ask what determines the value of bitcoins? The best answer is you, dear reader. It is you - the curious, the ostentatious, the visionary firebrand, the sampler, the educator…The bitcoin community attracts some of the best people in the world.
Activity: 207
Merit: 10
March 08, 2018, 08:03:22 AM
Truly, bitcoin doesn't have long history to look in to however I believe is the innovation that individuals are sitting tight for on the grounds that it gives flexibility and security to individuals. Bitcoin is decentralized and bitcoin instability occurs because of market revision as you may definitely realize that may happen to gold or stock also. Bitcoin esteem go here and there yet at high range at times dissimilar to USD, Gold or Stock. Maybe bitcoin instability will balance out additional in years to come when more individuals put resources into to it presume.
Activity: 728
Merit: 63
$CYBERCASH METAVERSE
March 08, 2018, 07:30:26 AM
Value and price are two seemingly identical but not the same one.The price can easily be measured in the money but the value isn't only measured at the money.It's necessary to measure its characteristics,quality,durability,ability to meet needs.So I want to say this thing that what Adam Smith said absolutely correct or not even wrong.Btc isn't evaluated just like a gold,it's valued-its reliable existence,variable price,more subscribers,over-demand,marketing arrangements and supply demand.
Activity: 153
March 08, 2018, 06:14:21 AM
I'm really surprised by the current bitcoin value, the bitcoin price movement is so fast and now it's worth over $ 10,000, it's really a fantastic value.

Significant bitcoin growth makes many people want to invest in bitcoin because they want to take advantage of this very promising price.

Everyone will take advantage of a good opportunity by looking at the situation to gain great benefits through the use of bitcoin.
dont be surprised as bitcoin carrying high price(though this days are not)as the volume of this great coin has limited and now almost come to be mined all of it..im optimistic on this part but i know this coin will reach $100,000 in the near future as the effect of lightning network now is being accepted by old investors who use to leave bitcoin,and now coming back again because of this action
The value of bitcoin is now recovering and it is more effective of the investors who invest crypto money. This will be a good sign for all users on bitcoin because we can immediately earn good profit .The movement of the price is still increasing because of the volatility .A good investment site is here which is called as a promising coin of the future and that is bitcoin ,day by day bitcoin is growing and developing more this will be a great opportunities for the users and has a most potential in terms of earning.
Bitcoin's price value now is much better and still having its normal behavior which is being volatile. As an investor you should expect peaks and valleys of its price depending also on the demand and supply. Therefore dont be shock if bitcoins price value today will not be the same tomorrow.
Activity: 420
Merit: 50
March 08, 2018, 05:17:31 AM
I'm really surprised by the current bitcoin value, the bitcoin price movement is so fast and now it's worth over $ 10,000, it's really a fantastic value.

Significant bitcoin growth makes many people want to invest in bitcoin because they want to take advantage of this very promising price.

Everyone will take advantage of a good opportunity by looking at the situation to gain great benefits through the use of bitcoin.
dont be surprised as bitcoin carrying high price(though this days are not)as the volume of this great coin has limited and now almost come to be mined all of it..im optimistic on this part but i know this coin will reach $100,000 in the near future as the effect of lightning network now is being accepted by old investors who use to leave bitcoin,and now coming back again because of this action
The value of bitcoin is now recovering and it is more effective of the investors who invest crypto money. This will be a good sign for all users on bitcoin because we can immediately earn good profit .The movement of the price is still increasing because of the volatility .A good investment site is here which is called as a promising coin of the future and that is bitcoin ,day by day bitcoin is growing and developing more this will be a great opportunities for the users and has a most potential in terms of earning.
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
QUIFAS EXCHANGE
March 08, 2018, 04:55:37 AM

lightning network have a lot of bugs and problems at this moment its not a way to fix all bitcoin lags and speed. Also hodlers like satoshi who have 100k bitcoins and other ones still didn't sell they bitcoin on markets and i could impress what will be when they will started to sell it.
Activity: 2744
Merit: 541
Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man
March 08, 2018, 04:49:59 AM

Activity: 280
Merit: 12
March 08, 2018, 04:46:31 AM
The value of bitcoin is still very low so limited the income of investors who invest with cripto money.

Indeed this is an opportunity for investors to collect as much coin bitcoin as possible.

But if investors do not have a large capital base to buy cripto money, it's useless to invest in a low deposit because of the little profit earned, and take a long time to collect the large amount of bitcoin.

So indeed we are limited with the basic capital that we have to be able to invest with bitcoin.

Or we also develop our bitcoin deposit money in another way. Hopefully useful and useful for many people.
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
March 08, 2018, 03:55:26 AM
The value of Bitcoin has been in some kind of regulations. Until the real market influencers are being incapacitated, then we have a regulatory body to put things in check, bitcoin will soon exhibit its volatility character soon.
Futures, as they are known, allow two parties to exchange an asset at a specified price at an agreed upon date in the future.The combined value of every bitcoin currently in existence is around $274bn - more than most major companies.In theory, investors will now be able to bet against Bitcoin - which could help find the currency's true value.
Activity: 238
Merit: 57
March 08, 2018, 12:13:27 AM
mining of bitcoin and its money related supply are invariant, in this way request is the main long haul variable in its value determinant, in paying little respect to the cost it will cost excavators to mine it.
the cost decides the total cost of mining, and not the a different way. That is on account of the cost of mining just figures out who mines. It doesn't decide what amount is mined. in spite of the fact that the cost of bitcoin is erratic and can't be anticipated by anybody as the cost can rice today and fall tomorrow.
Activity: 74
Merit: 10
March 07, 2018, 11:47:22 PM
I think most of you missed his/her point. OP wasn't talking about what its current price is but how its value is measured based on actual concrete factors (such as the example he used with gold and manual labor although I don't think the value of gold is equal to the cost incurred in mining it). In my opinion, what could justify BTC's price is its value in being a decentralized currency. What I mean by this is that people see value in the use of a currency wherein no authoritarian entity is looming over them watching their transactions and no third party incurring additional transaction fees.
Activity: 2744
Merit: 541
Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man
March 07, 2018, 11:41:24 PM
bitcoin will not be stopped because bitcoin is a very useful digital currency for the future, with prices still rising and falling this is a golden opportunity to benefit from it.
got it,thats why people love to invest here because of the volatility of every coins,this way many of us come to gain profit from it,all of this qualities are the factors why investors comes many each day..

The value of bitcoin is like a roller coaster.But in the next year the price of bitcoin is getting higher and higher.
Nostra Damus is that you?how did you know that bitcoin price will GO HIGHER AND HIGHER NEXT YEAR?dont tell stories that no one can prove,because many spectators will believe you
Activity: 133
March 07, 2018, 11:20:42 PM
mining of bitcoin and its monetary supply are invariant, therefore demand is the only long-term variable in its price determinant, in regardless of the cost it will cost miners to mine it.

the price determines the aggregate cost of mining, and not the other way around. That is because the cost of mining only determines who mines. It does not determine how much is mined. though the price of bitcoin is unpredictable and cannot be predicted by anyone as the price can rice today and fall tomorrow.
Activity: 490
Merit: 101
March 07, 2018, 09:28:50 PM
The value of Bitcoin has been in some kind of regulations. Until the real market influencers are being incapacitated, then we have a regulatory body to put things in check, bitcoin will soon exhibit its volatility character soon.
Activity: 66
March 07, 2018, 08:53:41 PM
Bitcoin has all the same characteristics as gold. The amount of Bitcoin is limited (there is only a certain amount to be produced), Bitcoin can be broken down into smaller units without losing the value of the unit (1 Bitcoin = 100,000,000 Satoshi - the smallest unit of Bitcoin, the same as cents in Dollars or Pennies in Pounds, we can buy less than one Bitcoin), Bitcoin technology is also stable and will not degrade, nor can it be made fake Bitcoin. Besides, unlike gold, you can move Bitcoin anywhere in the world in minutes, regardless of the amount of Bitcoin. That's why people call Bitcoin a digital gold, but better digital gold.
Activity: 124
January 31, 2018, 03:54:08 AM
The value of bitcoin is like a roller coaster.But in the next year the price of bitcoin is getting higher and higher.
Activity: 280
Merit: 12
January 31, 2018, 03:11:37 AM
Value of bitcoin in forex market.

Currently still below the red line, chances are that many will lose money trading cripto if they take the balance of cripto money.

To solve the problem if you do not want to lose money in trading cripto, we do not make transactions cripto money balance.

Because it is dangerous for the investor to be more secure in the value of the amount of the balance savings let it take place and wait for several days / several months ..

Make sure the cripto money price goes back up and and see if the bitcoin balance has gone up and the first deposit amount means it already exists good change with all cripto money balance save.

Do not be too afraid of losing the amount of money saved, if you do not want to lose again.
Activity: 33
January 29, 2018, 12:37:56 PM
The value of bitcoin is unpredictable
Sometimes the value of bitcoin increase day by day
Like what I said unpredictable you should analyze when the price go lower
Pages:
Jump to: