Pages:
Author

Topic: The VEST Token AirDrop is now live! - page 3. (Read 389601 times)

copper member
Activity: 126
Merit: 10
November 14, 2018, 07:51:25 AM
VestChain is now listed on CoinCodex, you can add VEST tokens to your CoinCodex portfolio!

What is the difference from CC? (coinmarketcap)

Coincodex has a cleaner interface and nice visuals.
but I think VestChain should be at both sites. Smiley

Has the team of this VestChain project already added their tokens to the trading platform of the exchange?

as I understand it not, but on the stock exchanges you can publish in advance. This gives a good announcement for a good start.

Huh And who is looking at the dates? As I remember there are no announcements, only the dates of the end of ICO.

Yes you are right! But I think Vestchain will still show its volumes!

Of course it will, if you doubt it, there is nothing to do here.
Activity: 46
Merit: 0
November 14, 2018, 07:48:52 AM
I want to know who can help me here. I create my account in VestChain wallet but I can't login because my password is wrong, then I try to recover my account in recovery address, I didn't receive any emails from exscudo
Activity: 29
November 14, 2018, 07:46:56 AM
VestChain is now listed on CoinCodex, you can add VEST tokens to your CoinCodex portfolio!

Has the team of this VestChain project already added their tokens to the trading platform of the exchange?

as I understand it not, but on the stock exchanges you can publish in advance. This gives a good announcement for a good start.

Huh And who is looking at the dates? As I remember there are no announcements, only the dates of the end of ICO.

Yes you are right! But I think Vestchain will still show its volumes!
copper member
November 14, 2018, 07:40:40 AM

November 14, 2018, 07:35:15 AM

copper member
November 14, 2018, 07:32:20 AM

November 14, 2018, 07:28:59 AM

Activity: 61
November 14, 2018, 07:25:18 AM

copper member
Activity: 353
Merit: 1
November 14, 2018, 07:22:10 AM
The aim of the VEST Token is to provide transparent, safe and convenient means for the Network users to conduct transactions between each other.
Will it be anonymous or not?
copper member
Activity: 94
November 10, 2018, 07:49:37 AM
Dear Community!
Your feedbacks are very significant for us. Send us your feedbacks: what would you like to change or improve on our website. We are ready to change for the better!
copper member
November 10, 2018, 07:48:01 AM
Have a good weekend!
http://vestchain.io
copper member
November 10, 2018, 07:46:10 AM
copper member
November 08, 2018, 03:27:30 PM
💚Dear Community💚
⚡️Read our new article!
✍️Subject: Decentralization: the Breakdown of Old Style.
💥Link: https://news.vestchain.io/articles/vi5os1
copper member
November 06, 2018, 03:02:13 PM
Have good day to everybody!

Vestchain Team prepared for you exceptional technical update that fixed some gaps in the system operation that have been revealed at the first stage and addressed at once.

The list of updates is available in the Changlelog Section.

We have been monitoring the operation of the system for 24 hours a day and we are doing our utmost to make the system work as smooth as a Swiss watch.

https://support.vestchain.io/changelog/
copper member
November 04, 2018, 09:35:20 AM
copper member
November 02, 2018, 08:59:40 PM
Dear community!
Read our new article: "How to create an iOS or Android Apps based on the Blockchain Technology"
https://news.vestchain.io/articles/c82iUI
copper member
November 02, 2018, 07:02:35 AM
Hello
Guys, I'm Newbie here.
Tell me more about the project.

Hello. You can read our white paper. https://vestchain.io/whitepaper.pdf?v=6
copper member
November 02, 2018, 06:53:58 AM
Our dearest Community! It is Friday today and there is one more wonderful weekend ahead of us. It is time when one doesn't want to think about global things,all we can think about is such desired rest. But we cannot wait to share some important news with you. We continue doing our best to make your life with VestChain even more convenient and efficient.
Now our attention is focused on several projects that we are striving to complete. And of course, we always remember about updating our system in general. That is why we would like to propose you to familiarize yourself with a list of our updates that were made by our Team Members right ahead that wonderful weekend.

Updates:

New update system;

New device determination system;

Redirect by user-agent's appliance;

Documentation;

Buttons icons;

Crop OS versions up to 2 digits.
Well, the team did a great job, useful updates, now you can quietly spend the weekend Smiley
I think the guys and the weekend work, because if you want good results, then you need to work
Probably it is, when there is a lot of work, the team has to forget about the weekend. Rest will be after reaching the final result.

That's right! ;-)
copper member
November 02, 2018, 06:33:06 AM
I read the team's whitepaper. I liked their idea. I'm really looking forward to the hardware wallet launch.

Thank you for you feedback!
copper member
November 01, 2018, 03:51:21 AM
By the way, guys, who knows when there will be updates about the presentation of the test version of the project?

Follow our news. We have made a lot of efforts for that and are looking forward to the launch.
Pages:
Jump to: