Pages:
Author

Topic: The VEST Token AirDrop is now live! - page 4. (Read 389601 times)

copper member
Activity: 94
Merit: 10
November 01, 2018, 03:48:23 AM
Have good Friday to everybody!
⚡We've got really good news for you: we have updated our White Paper and now it is available on our website vestchain.io. ⚡
Read it and you will learn a lot of new information about us and our work.💪

The activity of the team with the development of the project is very good, I like the project more and more.

Thank you for your comment. We are doing our utmost to keep our work at the highest levels.
copper member
November 01, 2018, 03:43:16 AM
This team and their project will be able to turn our minds over and show the real work of the blockchain.

Your comment is very important for us. Thanks a lot!
copper member
November 01, 2018, 03:42:30 AM
It is a pity that today there is no news from the team, I'm already used to the fact that they get in touch every day)

Don’t be upset. Soon there is going to be a lot of news.

copper member
November 01, 2018, 03:40:47 AM
We will wait for news that they improve the work of the blockchain system, because the higher the security, the better  Smiley

We pay a lot of attention to the security system in our work.
copper member
November 01, 2018, 03:40:08 AM
When you watch from the outside, it is even more interesting than to take part in the development of the project.  Wink
The main thing is that later on there will be a positive result from the project, because development is a very long process.
For the project to succeed in the future, you need an excellent marketer in the team and targeted advertising  Smiley

I think that when the team is going and starts to launch some kind of project, then it thinks over all the stages of development for it. Accordingly, they did not forget about the advertisement and the marketer.

You are right. We’ve got separate Marketing and Advertising Department for that.
copper member
November 01, 2018, 03:27:21 AM
When you watch from the outside, it is even more interesting than to take part in the development of the project.  Wink
The main thing is that later on there will be a positive result from the project, because development is a very long process.
For the project to succeed in the future, you need an excellent marketer in the team and targeted advertising  Smiley

We are looking forward to accept really good experts to our Team.
copper member
November 01, 2018, 03:24:01 AM
You have a very interesting company and an innovative product. I really hope that you will be able to realize your product that you are working on.
Yes, the team is working on this and I also hope for the success of the project, I will follow the news.

I'm more interested in how the project will develop.
Will this project  find  a practical application?

Yes, we are now working in this direction.
copper member
November 01, 2018, 03:23:11 AM
I really liked the thematic design. Visited the VestChain project site. I really liked the thematic design. He is very lucky and looks good. It is immediately clear that this is a blockchain.

Thank you for your comment. We have updated our website just recently.
copper member
October 30, 2018, 03:27:55 PM
Dear Community!
Today our marketing department will present a report on our development strategy for 2019. We will touch upon the most interesting things in our nearest posts.
copper member
Activity: 353
Merit: 1
October 28, 2018, 11:29:04 AM
I like the approach of the team to the development of the project, I think in the near future we will see a real product. Roll Eyes

How did you help this project? or just believe?

I'm just getting acquainted with this project and all that will be necessary I will offer Wink

Are they looking for a team? or are you just thinking about it?

I speak .. I do not know, I just study the project Sad

I think all projects are looking for useful people throughout the business stage. Write to them in the mail and wait for an answer!
[email protected]
Activity: 10
Merit: 0
October 28, 2018, 11:26:22 AM
What do you mean? Help me fully understand the expression "two-tier blockchains"?
Activity: 18
October 28, 2018, 11:24:54 AM
I like the approach of the team to the development of the project, I think in the near future we will see a real product. Roll Eyes

I'm just getting acquainted with this project and all that will be necessary I will offer Wink

I speak .. I do not know, I just study the project Sad
Activity: 44
October 28, 2018, 11:21:55 AM

Activity: 47
October 28, 2018, 11:16:49 AM
 I really liked the thematic design. Visited the VestChain project site. Shocked It is immediately clear that this is a blockchain.
Activity: 46
October 28, 2018, 11:12:46 AM

Activity: 61
October 28, 2018, 11:10:46 AM
Did somebody buy VestChain (VEST) tokens here ?
https://btc-alpha.com/exchange/VEST_BTC/
Yes, I bought myself a small batch, everything went fine without any interference Cool

a lot? if it `s not a secret Wink

there are no secrets in the blockchain Grin

There is a way to ensure privacy in the cryptocurrency sphere, there are several options, including Bitcoin mixer services, also known as “mixers” and “tambler”, as well as cryptocurrency oriented to ensure privacy, such as Monero and Zcash.

if the user goes through 3 cycles and 2 times makes a payment to a popular trader, it is possible to reveal the identity in 98% of cases. Lips sealed

here the question is not who made the transaction. and how much?
Open companies leave the address open and you can follow the charges.

Do you know who the market makers are? Even if the address is open, the project can do transactions artificially.

familiar, but why spoil the rating of the project itself ?? basically exchanges fill volumes in this way

How do you know that?
If market makers make transactions, and programmers change the numbers on the project site - and you believe that

We learn only when the project does not have enough budget for development and they disappear
Activity: 22
October 28, 2018, 11:04:36 AM
The name of the project is very similar to existing projects. This is not always good, and can adversely affect the platform in the future. Tongue
copper member
Activity: 353
Merit: 1
October 28, 2018, 11:01:32 AM
Yes, I bought myself a small batch, everything went fine without any interference Cool

There is a way to ensure privacy in the cryptocurrency sphere, there are several options, including Bitcoin mixer services, also known as “mixers” and “tambler”, as well as cryptocurrency oriented to ensure privacy, such as Monero and Zcash.

if the user goes through 3 cycles and 2 times makes a payment to a popular trader, it is possible to reveal the identity in 98% of cases. Lips sealed

Do you know who the market makers are? Even if the address is open, the project can do transactions artificially.

familiar, but why spoil the rating of the project itself ?? basically exchanges fill volumes in this way

How do you know that?
If market makers make transactions, and programmers change the numbers on the project site - and you believe that
Activity: 61
October 28, 2018, 10:53:38 AM

Activity: 28
October 28, 2018, 10:50:38 AM

Pages:
Jump to: