Pages:
Author

Topic: THE WALL OF SHAME - page 11. (Read 26463 times)

Activity: 114
Merit: 10
June 10, 2014, 10:03:15 AM
I don't find anything bad about loljosh. Developing coins for people is not a crime.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
June 10, 2014, 09:58:05 AM
yes Loljosh is a Scammer
Is a developer of civilization i Paid him 0.5 btc To do it
It uses another account
soopy452000

https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/soopy452000-158610
I think, or I am sure that this person
placebo
https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/placebo-164164
Working with them
Has sent to me Messages asking 35.000 coin

This person is promoted to convince the miners Mining in Any coin
And receives a part of premine
If you look at all the comments
Find it He To defend the premine Because he gets his share of it And if it did not get its share find it attacks this coin
If you see placebo In any coin Leave Or anyone speaking Like a placebo it scam Like a ctz And other Die after a day or two of launch
Activity: 98
https://twitter.com/brajon/lists/crypto-list
June 10, 2014, 08:49:12 AM
wizzrig and blkhand group are biggest scammers. FACT!
Activity: 868
Merit: 1000
June 10, 2014, 06:14:59 AM
Sticky this Thread

Where is the admin to sticky this
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
June 10, 2014, 05:15:44 AM
win
June 10, 2014, 05:13:01 AM
I love Blackcoin and will continue to support it and The Foundation the best way I can.

I am not worried about punk ass little fucks like Iconic Expert. He is so fucking dumb anyway that he can't tell his asshole from a hole in the ground. If you know of that sorry ass excuse for a human, you can tell him to GO FUCK HIMSELF. Or better yet, tell his punk ass about this post and I'll tell that fucking cockroach myself.

Fuck IE. Piece of shit. I look forward to reading about his death in the papers soon. Bitch made motherfucker.

--PD

Don't hold back, say what you feel.
Activity: 154
Merit: 0
June 10, 2014, 05:00:43 AM
I love Blackcoin and will continue to support it and The Foundation the best way I can.

I am not worried about punk ass little fucks like Iconic Expert. He is so fucking dumb anyway that he can't tell his asshole from a hole in the ground. If you know of that sorry ass excuse for a human, you can tell him to GO FUCK HIMSELF. Or better yet, tell his punk ass about this post and I'll tell that fucking cockroach myself.

Fuck IE. Piece of shit. I look forward to reading about his death in the papers soon. Bitch made motherfucker.

--PD

Activity: 252
June 10, 2014, 04:19:30 AM
Edgecoin  is shit!
Activity: 74
June 10, 2014, 03:51:47 AM
I only want to be referred to as "The Don Of Wallstreet" now, thank you very much.

I'm going to take my 500 million BC, and buy 7 Wallstreet events and a BlackCoin themed Helicopter, then donate the rest to charity.

It's so hilarious to see StGnu included as well, poor guy does nothing but code, he would be really amused to see his name on a name and shame list, I know he's always been a little jealous, because crazy conspiracy theories only come out about me, and not him. So thank you very much for including him as well, I know this is going to make his day.

p.s. If I had half of the BC economy, wouldn't it be painfully obvious on this public thing we use in crypto called a BlockChain?

win
June 10, 2014, 03:34:59 AM
As they say - Hell, It's about time!

Some more candidates:
  • Serial opener of scam IPO's - EDG/Numus/etc... - using same style
  • ShareXchange operator?

yeal ,the same features, they are shit people and shit coin, Embarrassed

I wish some go guys backed me up when I tried to tell the forum about coins that conform to exactly the same tactics as these ones. I can't be 100% who can? I got zero support just a load of sockpuppets attacking me.

But Silkcoin is looking exactly like these ones. It's a bit pointless getting annoyed after the Scam has ended, the whole point is to spot and highlight them before they have stolen money.
legendary
Activity: 966
Activity: 408
ded
June 10, 2014, 01:51:06 AM
don't forget that shitbag fyrstikken. he was invovled in shibe and doje (banknote) and is an all around scamming dirtbag.

Added but more details, as specific as possible would be helpful.

Yes. Show some proof.
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1002
June 10, 2014, 01:27:58 AM
But no, your assumption is wrong: Of the 75 million in existence, at least half was pre-mined by those two. Clear now?
SHOW THOSE PREMINED BC COINS Cheesy - TIP YOU CAN'T because there weren't any

It doesn't work that way here, smart ass. The evidence and the research has been long published everywhere. It is THEIR burden to prove otherwise.
But worry not, The Doge, the Don, Eugene (Yevgeniy) Rokhlin will have more worries -such as the FBI, the IRS- on his ass than his inclusion in the Wall of Shame. He lives in Brooklyn, that's the US, and here you may get away with crime in cryptoland, but not without generously contributing to Uncle Sam, so consider the "donations" to the Doge, in part, as donations to the IRS. There's some poetic justice in that. And, who knows, with time, there might well be justice, poetic or not, playing a part.

LOL in short YOU only wrote that all BC WAS mined in 7 DAYs (that was known 10 day before lunch)...

AGAIN SHOW THOSE PREMINED BC COINS - TIP: YOU CAN'T because there weren't any
I see that you just can't deliver 40m premine proof... it should be easy if only 2 guys "pemined" 40m BC as you claim...
legendary
Activity: 1162
June 10, 2014, 01:07:53 AM
"Alty", the dev of CLOAK, visited us yesterday... only to be faced with the motive of his inclusion in the WALL OF SHAME. Where CLOAK will remain due, among other things, to the dictatorial censorship that its practiced in their thread and their IRC. It happened again and it won't happen again because I won't post there anymore.

But the post deleted was and answer to a post of "Alty" reining in on the rumor that one of the devs from Libertycoin was part of the dev team of CLOAK. Categorically denying the rumor, "Alty" "assured" everyone that "nobody from XLB is part of my team."

Knowing differently, I posted that the thing about the truth is that you cannot break it in half. Caustic yes but clearly an indication that "Alty" hadn't been totally candid in his "assurance" for, in fact, there's a connection. Technically speaking, it could be true BUT, strictly speaking, it simply is not. In fact one of the members -briefly, to be precise-, of the Libertycoin team, is now a most committed member, in the same capacity and with similar attributions, of team Cloak coin. So the rumors are, in fact, true.
legendary
June 10, 2014, 12:29:59 AM
No more free rides for the bad guys. The time of reckoning is here.

It's not here, but it's coming, and probably when you least expect it.  You should straighten out and make things right while you still can.

Are you going to strong-arm me, Clemenza? Good luck with that!

No, I'm not going to strong-arm your skinny, bow-legged ass, Bouzy, and if I was intending to, I certainly wouldn't run my mouth about it online.  I was never stupid enough to fall for your con.  You, on the other hand, fit the pattern of many I've seen before.  The odds are stacking up against you and you don't know when to quit.

I am neither skinny, nor bow-legged and not African American either, but you are just too stupid to see the truth, on anything, if it bits you in your ugly ass.
IE, has indeed not quit and he's hawking another coin, all over tweetter and their thread here, while I am here responding to imbeciles such as you... as well as some much nicer people, of course.

Your stilted facade of eloquence is failing you, Mr. Wordwall.  Tick Tock.
Activity: 112
June 09, 2014, 10:53:49 PM

It's not here, but it's coming, and probably when you least expect it.  You should straighten out and make things right while you still can.

No, I'm not going to strong-arm your skinny, bow-legged ass, Bouzy, and if I was intending to, I certainly wouldn't run my mouth about it online.  I was never stupid enough to fall for your con.  You, on the other hand, fit the pattern of many I've seen before.  The odds are stacking up against you and you don't know when to quit.

I am neither skinny, nor bow-legged and not African American either, but you are just too stupid to see the truth, on anything, if it beast you in your ugly ass.
IE, has indeed not quit and he's hawking another coin, all over tweetter and their thread here, while I am here responding to imbeciles such as you... as well as some much nicer people, of course.

Your stilted facade of eloquence is failing you, Mr. Wordwall.  Tick Tock.
legendary
June 09, 2014, 10:34:37 PM

I am neither skinny, nor bow-legged and not African American either, but you are just too stupid to see the truth, on anything, if it bits you in your ugly ass.
Activity: 53
June 09, 2014, 10:03:43 PM
SHIBECOIN deserves a place on this thread, not only was it a complete failure of a coin, the devloper loq stole plenty of money from people through his incessant dumping along with his crony pals. They censor and attack anyone who tries to point this out. Watch out people, they will come after you,.
I will continue to pay close attention to, may try to buy.
Activity: 112
June 09, 2014, 10:02:33 PM

It's not here, but it's coming, and probably when you least expect it.  You should straighten out and make things right while you still can.

No, I'm not going to strong-arm your skinny, bow-legged ass, Bouzy, and if I was intending to, I certainly wouldn't run my mouth about it online.  I was never stupid enough to fall for your con.  You, on the other hand, fit the pattern of many I've seen before.  The odds are stacking up against you and you don't know when to quit.
legendary
June 09, 2014, 09:55:26 PM

It's not here, but it's coming, and probably when you least expect it.  You should straighten out and make things right while you still can.

Pages:
Jump to: