Pages:
Author

Topic: THE WALL OF SHAME - page 3. (Read 26463 times)

legendary
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000
September 25, 2014, 03:19:46 AM
yo barabas remeber when i got you a warning and almost got you banned for being psychotic and malicious? pretty sure you even got suspended...

That'll be the day... dream much loser?
Activity: 11
Merit: 0
September 25, 2014, 01:04:35 AM
[YOUR ENTIRE POST HISTORY IS NOTHING BUT FUD HERE AND FUD THERE AND FUD EVERYWHERE.

You run other coins and your using this alt handle to down mouth everyone elses work, we get it okay?
Activity: 108
Merit: 10
September 24, 2014, 10:21:43 PM
Good discussion.  POD is evolving to the needs of crypto.
Activity: 81
September 24, 2014, 09:12:22 PM
September 24, 2014, 09:10:04 PM
yo barabas remeber when i got you a warning and almost got you banned for being psychotic and malicious? pretty sure you even got suspended...
September 24, 2014, 09:06:29 PM
lolwut none of what you just stated is confirmed at all whatsoever lmao make up more BTCullshit
legendary
September 24, 2014, 06:41:44 PM
GNS

Wish I had more time because the amount of shitcoins invading the markets are amazingly increasing. Still. Case in point, GNS.

First of all the whole poinbt of this aberration is not even creating a coin but creating a front to sell a "bot". And what does that "bot" do? Theoretically, it will make you money -for a price, of course- by arbitraging. Confused about that? It works like this: While Bittrex may have, let's say Darkcoin offered at 0.00800. Cryptsy may have buyers offering 0.00805 for DRK. And Mintpal at 0.00803. And Cex-E at 0.00798. So this bot will buy for you the cheapest offered and sell it to the highest bidder automatically. Potentially, hundreds of times a day. Small gains, but no risk and multiplied by hundreds, boom: Money, big money.

Of course you need to have trading accounts on all those exchanges and the margins will only be significant if those accounts are rather significantly funded...

So the guy "Sevith", the "developer" wants to make a shitload of money selling this "bot". And that's why he copy/pasted his way into the new iteration of the utmost shitcoin: GNS.

This "Sevith" has gained, hands down, the title of the dumbest "developer" in crypto history, by miles. Guess what he did, within a couple of days of launch: He dumped 1 million coin, roughly 2/3rds of his entire premine of 7% (yes, you read correctly: 7% premine).

But I could not possibly describe the levels of dumbness exhibited here even remotely as well as his own very words on IRC. Please read them in this post and the one with transcript from IRC below it:

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.8949904

One really has to see this to actually believe it. Wow!

The coin is still active and has increased in price today. Your so against this coin it sounds like your trying to put bad light on it just to drive the price down. You belong on this wall of shame for trying to manipulate the market!

I could care less what the market does. I just post the realities. And, no matter how flair-full, reality seems to continuously surpass them. Latest example, that very smart developer just closed the unmoderated thread to start one fully censored in which he can post his bullshit without any critical voices. Need I say more?

As for price going higher, on volume of a few BTC, I don't know but maybe some P&D maybe shaping up? I just warn of what I clearly see, you prefer to bet on it? Be my guest!

But what am I saying?Huh? You are THIS guys, Savith, under a new handle -of the confirmed several you are using-. Funny. Funny indeed.

I know you are not the sharpest knife in the kitchen but you DO know that people can check all of your 10 posts, don't you? Simply amazing...
Activity: 11
September 24, 2014, 05:26:30 PM
GNS

Wish I had more time because the amount of shitcoins invading the markets are amazingly increasing. Still. Case in point, GNS.

First of all the whole poinbt of this aberration is not even creating a coin but creating a front to sell a "bot". And what does that "bot" do? Theoretically, it will make you money -for a price, of course- by arbitraging. Confused about that? It works like this: While Bittrex may have, let's say Darkcoin offered at 0.00800. Cryptsy may have buyers offering 0.00805 for DRK. And Mintpal at 0.00803. And Cex-E at 0.00798. So this bot will buy for you the cheapest offered and sell it to the highest bidder automatically. Potentially, hundreds of times a day. Small gains, but no risk and multiplied by hundreds, boom: Money, big money.

Of course you need to have trading accounts on all those exchanges and the margins will only be significant if those accounts are rather significantly funded...

So the guy "Sevith", the "developer" wants to make a shitload of money selling this "bot". And that's why he copy/pasted his way into the new iteration of the utmost shitcoin: GNS.

This "Sevith" has gained, hands down, the title of the dumbest "developer" in crypto history, by miles. Guess what he did, within a couple of days of launch: He dumped 1 million coin, roughly 2/3rds of his entire premine of 7% (yes, you read correctly: 7% premine).

But I could not possibly describe the levels of dumbness exhibited here even remotely as well as his own very words on IRC. Please read them in this post and the one with transcript from IRC below it:

The coin is still active and has increased in price today. Your so against this coin it sounds like your trying to put bad light on it just to drive the price down. You belong on this wall of shame for trying to manipulate the market!
legendary
September 24, 2014, 05:06:47 PM
ROSCOIN

Fortunately, this one is DOA and cannot possibly have caused any real harm, no matter how naive the "investors".

It stinks of Carlos Ferguson and his co-conspirator LolJosh, so not much else to tell other than STAY AWAY AT ALL COSTS!!!
legendary
September 24, 2014, 04:51:42 PM
GNS

Activity: 63
September 24, 2014, 04:10:00 PM

Mind you, interesting as the idea is, especially from a promotional, mass-market perspective, you still need the FOLLOWERS to market to. XBOT remains with less followers than a schoolgirl could achieve in a week's time.

That makes it sound really dodgy. Why is nobody supporting it by following it?
legendary
September 24, 2014, 03:30:20 PM
XBOT

This "guys" (I believe there's only one using different handles) have come up with a nice -and apparently "working"- product: It's an iteration of a tip bot that allows for transactions between peers potentially on any social platform, currently available in Twitter. The potential is obvious so, naturally, the interest was notable... in the beginning. Now the price has halved a couple of times and it continues on a worrysome downward spiral. Why? Well, several RED FLAGS, of course:

RED FLAG # 1.- There's no transparency whatsoever. "Ladygaga" and "xbotdev" are both newbie accounts and probably the same individual, along with other handles. As stated many times elsewhere on this thread, there's only one reason, only one, for a developer to want to be anonymous: He has something to hide. Now, would you hide if you had the brilliant idea of building a platform to trade directly between users over the huge and growing social networks such as twitter, facebook, Instagram, Weibo? NOT unless you would have a VERY good reason for it. What could be the reason? There could be many, indeed. None of them of reassuring nature. What is perfectly clear, so far, is that whoever this "gaga" guy is, he cannot get anyone to trade on Xbotme on twitter. Mind you, interesting as the idea is, especially from a promotional, mass-market perspective, you still need the FOLLOWERS to market to. XBOT remains with less followers than a schoolgirl could achieve in a week's time. And mind you 2: You will have to trust (peculiar word in crypto) the centralized arbitration of a bot (or it's anonymous owner) should any trade go south... not the most enticing of propositions.

RED FLAG # 2.- They have a moderated BitcoinTalk forum. That in itself explains a lot. Again, you only eliminate freedom of expression when you don't want to face the music, otherwise, if you are legitimate, you encourage it.... Oh I know I know, the new "mantra" of the crooks is that a self-moderate forum weeds off FUD... that, as everyone knows, is pure and simple BULLSHIT. Oh but don't worry, we will only eliminate extremely offensive posts and blatant off topics.... Agaion: BULLSHIT.

Judge for yourselves the recent 2 posts eliminated:

Bitcoin Forum
Deleted Post
« Sent to: barabbas on: Today at 07:07:48 PM »
Reply with quoteReply with quote  Remove this messageDelete 
A reply of yours, quoted below, was deleted by the starter of a self-moderated topic. There are no rules of self-moderation, so this deletion cannot be appealed. Do not continue posting in this topic if the topic-starter has requested that you leave.

You can create a new topic if you are unsatisfied with this one. If the topic-starter is scamming, post about it in Scam Accusations.

Quote from: IdiotInvestor on Today at 02:26:27 PM
Please, someone step in. Someone, please provide me where POD has helped a coin beyond either a: initial launch or b: quick pump and dump. Please provide me evidence where POD has proven more successful than actual development. Please provide me evidence where POD has prevented shitcoins.

Bringing this shit up with something like XBOT is beyond stupid. There is the tech, a lot of work was put into a coin that actually works. Please tell me, how many LSD or conceal did you buy?

I could show you  several... for instance PINKCOIN. Or Vericoin, which will probably be part of the Supernet. Or Nautilus. And there are others.

Your second paragraph honors your namesake quite appropriately...
Report To Admin
Bitcoin Forum
Deleted Post
« Sent to: barabbas on: Today at 07:07:52 PM »
Reply with quoteReply with quote  Remove this messageDelete 
A reply of yours, quoted below, was deleted by the starter of a self-moderated topic. There are no rules of self-moderation, so this deletion cannot be appealed. Do not continue posting in this topic if the topic-starter has requested that you leave.

You can create a new topic if you are unsatisfied with this one. If the topic-starter is scamming, post about it in Scam Accusations.

Quote from: gagalady on Today at 01:56:39 PM
Quote from: LovSan on Today at 01:38:02 PM
Quote from: Lutek5 on Today at 01:03:25 PM
Hey guys. I've just checked the blokexplorer and there is already 1,204,774 coins mined

So when we calculate 800 000 coins * 0.0001 = 80 BTC for all remaining coins that will be distributed over next 75 days.
It is only 1 BTC per day.
When all the week hands will finally panic sell all their coins, there will be not a lot coins for us to buy later :/

Without POD, you will have enough time to buy cheep coins even under IPO price, train moves that way, with weibo or without. I hope developers do understand it too. Time and rules has changed. No one will care about coin, even with great tech, if they don't know who the DEVs are.

Wild West is changing, if you don't want to change with it too, you will be left behind.

POD not going to happen, we'll never submit our id to any third party for verification. If you want to feel safe, invest in shadecoin. The developer did POD at launch and again he promised a lot of new features, only to disappeared afterwards and came back with lame excuses.https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/ishade-371954

Cryptocurrency was created by anonymous developer and we understand that it's necessary for a business to have a public face but this will happen in near future through a PR team.

http://m.bbc.com/news/technology-29275904

PoD is NOT what that guy, cryptoasian or whatever, issues. Proof of Dev is coming out clear and show who you are. Full name and address. Just like any other business where millions in investor's money is at stake. And it is already a standard.

There's ONLY one reason why you would want to remain "gaga": You have something to hide. No ifs, no buts. If you are legitimate, why on earth wouldn't you want to take full credit for what you do? It is really that simple.

You obviously seem quite content with what you have done so far, even as the price continues halving again and again. I'm pretty sure it will continue unless something quite specific is done here. Some other poster says you have a "product working". It might very well be but that product is of no use or very limited use atm and by the time it reaches any consequence (you are actually able to trade some goods/services with it), there probably will be 100 similar "products" available ALL with developers and backers with names and addresses in full display.

But I am QUITE SURE you have your motives to hide...

Off-topic?

Anyway, the points are made. Here you get the lowdown the way it is.

Otherwise, the market signals towards it quite clearly too.
copper member
Merit: 1025
August 14, 2014, 09:21:21 PM
I hope you have moolah on your list
legendary
Activity: 1246
ARK Team likes to ban and delete posts in reddit.
August 04, 2014, 07:47:19 AM
Excellent thread, need more like this to expose the shitcoins like blackcoin and cloakcoin!

Cloakcoin is not a shitcoin. They have a team of brilliant developers that are delivering astounding features.

Blackcoin I totally agree on for all the reasons barabbas mentions here.
legendary
Activity: 1246
ARK Team likes to ban and delete posts in reddit.
August 04, 2014, 07:38:40 AM
The most shameful here is Libertycoin dev, Templar77, what a complete waste as a human. I could rant for hrs about this crook, but just try to avoid any coin he is involved in because you will lose your investment.
legendary
August 02, 2014, 04:47:01 PM
"Maganite" has to be a new kind of idiot, really...

And "purplejaguar", I already answered you I believe: "IconicExpert" is, repeatedly, in THE WALL OF SHAME: 1st, for not returning the donations from the BC people, just out of plain and simple laziness and second, and way more gravely, for his willful involvement -whether he was aware or not of the con it doesn't really matter... and at this point one has to believe that he was, fully- in the PRO scam. Just a couple of this nonsense posts above, you can read: But that doesn't make the whole thing, and their perpetrators, "Palmer" and "IE" -nor the censorship- less SHAMEFUL.
Activity: 48
August 02, 2014, 01:56:27 AM
Do you think Iconic Expert belongs on this list, barabbas?

Activity: 271
Merit: 101
August 02, 2014, 01:36:32 AM
Excellent thread, need more like this to expose the shitcoins like blackcoin and cloakcoin!

Told guy who wrote... ( like Super coin was not another copy paste BC code with some improvements... )
And man without Blackcoin it won't be your Supercoin,Vericoin,Pink coin and 100+ other coins...
show some respect... ( i as BC holder respect PPC very much without it it wont be BC Nova HBN FTC too... )

You are dreaming right? Supercoin copied from BC?? Did you look at the codebase and see how much code look alike? I know BC is a plain copy of Mintcoin, it has a pretty bad codebase. Supercoin has many advanced tech, as a few examples:
- separation of pow/pos
- true randomness for superblocks
- pos superblocks
- anonymous feature (coinjoin)

among many others. Tell me, does BC have any of these? Or, does BC have anything new at all?
legendary
August 01, 2014, 11:00:31 PM
I already answered this nonsense, I don't know what happened to the post...

No, there's only one reason to censor post, I have repeated it several times and it is proven, daily -including in Cloakcoin's thread, for there are NO exceptions-, and that is to avoid having to answer difficult questions -at best- or QUITE FOUNDED -usually- charges of scamming. NO OTHER REASON WHATSOEVER, no matter how many times they want to use the FUD excuse or the "cleaning up the thread..." one. It is just Bullshit. They just want to avoid criticism AND, more importantly, maintain whatever smoke screen that can hold, no matter how scammy or artificial, the price higher in the exchanges... so they can line up their pockets at the expense of the naive, blind/greedy or simply stupid.

No shortage of either, unfortunately, in crypto.

Nor of idiots that actually support these crooks, evidently.
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1002
August 01, 2014, 03:40:14 AM
PRO...
...There are several (Vericoin, Solarcoin, others...) that simply CENSOR either their ANN threads here, or their IRC -this is widespread, unfortunately- or their Reddit. Once again: There's only one reason, in spite of all the FUD bullshit they post as an excuse, only one to have a so called "self-moderated" venue, whichever it is: To silence discrepancy. NONE OTHER.

As Dagger from Cloack coin said:

"If you want to see for yourself the kind of posts that get deleted I think https://bitcointa.lk/ keeps a delayed log of everything.
Nothing to hide.
Just keeping thread clean rather than unfounded trash talk."

You can easy see what is deleted what not... Usually BS  talks is deleted... Before investing into coin with moderated tread is good to look https://bitcointa.lk and see what is deleted.
Most obvious scams like: EDGE WC AC USB they didn't have self moderated threads...

Pages:
Jump to: