Pages:
Author

Topic: THE WALL OF SHAME - page 5. (Read 26463 times)

legendary
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000
June 26, 2014, 08:05:13 PM
Activity: 546
Merit: 500
AKA The Rubber Monkey
June 26, 2014, 02:01:48 PM
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
June 26, 2014, 05:28:09 AM
legendary
June 25, 2014, 06:37:01 PM
As a follow up to the previous entry, I posted this on the Vericoin thread after fully confirming all the points posted above:

As I posted on THE WALL OF SHAME, confirmation, on every regard, has come quickly enough. The Black Hand has used the exact same footprint and "modus operandi" already in Vericoin as they used -and continue using- in Blackcoin. Blackcoin is actually more or less done for averyone knows by know the money will eventually be squeezed from them fully, little bits at a time, all the way to the end. But The Black Hand has made a killing in BC and, obviously, is branching out. Vericoin is, of course, a new field where they envision similar profits or even higher than those they reaped on Blackcoin.

Patrick, I know you have read everything I have written about The Black Hand. I know you are not ignorant. And I know that you know, in the real world, this kind of behavior sends you to jail, despite any claims you may propose of ignorance as to their motives and actual involvement. Let me put it to you in plain English so you cannot keep on pretending to not understand: It is perfectly ok, and unavoidable, that The Black Hand or any other organized groups, would attempt to manipulate the market of Vericoin. Nothing, really that you can -or should- do about it. The problem is that you are PART AND PARCEL of the scheme by allowing them not just co-operation but full access to inside information. If Joel Bosch "helps" you broker a deal with a PR firm, you surely know that he helped, similarily, broker the deal with Blackcoin/Morituri13/Dognip for the PR firm also. And you know, because you have read, the specific and quite detailed charges made on not just that but overall Bosch's and Morituri13/dognip implications. By accepting their "brokerage" you are, in fact, sanctioning The Black Hand's access to inside information in Vericoin, exactly the opposite of what a new, promising coin with a clean reputation, should be doing which is rejecting ANY and ALL relationship with a coin, and organized crime group and some shady specific individuals whose antics have been detailed widely all over these forums, including the first, unmoderated one of them. Same thing applies to the "little game" you share with Yevgeniy and StGNU.

In other words Patrick, tempting as it obviously is -and quite profitable your dumping of last night-, you cannot handle shit and pretend to avoid the stink.

Of course for so many investors in Vericoin the rush of last night would be like a drug they just cannot leave in hopes for a repeat so they will be the ones dumping near the top rather than being left holding the bag, like it already happened. Well, up to you gents, but be aware that you are playing with the bulls now, swimming with the sharks. And you WILL get the horns.

What a shameful pity, only made worse by the clumsy and absurd attempts at denial...
legendary
June 25, 2014, 08:36:37 AM
IS THE BLACK HAND NOW IN VERICOIN?

First of all, lets make this perfectly clear: I have no indication whatsoever that there was anything wrong, in the way of scams, with Vericoin. As a matter of fact the only obstacle to list Vericoin in the WALL OF HONOR was the fact that their thread is censored and much more censored their IRC,. Also as a matter of fact, not only I have traded Vericoin quite successfully in the recent past but I also hold, at the time of this writing, what I consider a significant investment in it.

Most of the previous considerations held true... until the dawn of June 25 when, continuing an upside trend of significance, Vericoin experimented a huge pump of almost 80% to a high above 46000 sat (on Cryptsy... peculiarly the high was just 38666 on Mintpal. The subsequent dump -both on huge volume- took it down to 25/26 on Mintpal and Cryptsy respectively. "It is just another pump & dump instance", you say? well, color me a bit skeptical if you will for I believe I have circumstantial evidence that points to an infiltration of The Black Hand in Vericoin. You know, the infamous Black Hand of Blackcoin that I have uncovered (not that they were precisely hiding their activities, more like brag about them by the visible leader of the gang, Morituri13/Dognip).

This P&D has the footprints of the so many times repeated scheme on Blackcoin that, to me, reveals a clear modus operandi. But lets forget about the gut feeling and go with the evidence: We all know, since a couple days ago, who the developers of Vericoin are: Two students from Rutgers University and one ex- Rutgers alumni who works as a programmer for Microsoft, Open Drive division. These guys had no connection whatsoever with Blackcoin, right? Well, not quite. One of them Patrick Nosker, has expressed and posted "appreciation" of Blackcoin... not exactly something he has dispensed towards other competing coins. Besides, I believe they have somehow adopted for Vericoin some of the features of Blackcoin. What they have shared with Blackcoin, for sure, is an investing game which is the brainchild of Eugene (Yevgeniy) Rokhlin  and his associate St.Gnu, both owners of the Blackcoin multipool, and both core members of the dev team at Blackcoin as well as their foundation. Nothing in itself suspicious at all, right?

But there's more. A certain Joel Bosh, better known as a Howie Mandel look-and-copied-style-alike, Puerto Rican of Cuban parents and owner of a clothing company in Miami, known in crypto for some of his handles, such as WizFarm and WizRig, as well as for being instrumental and host of the Blackcasts of Blackcoin, is all of a sudden all over the place not just promoting Vericoin but also "brokering" deals for them. Now Bosch is Black Hand I'm pretty sure, and he is also a Miami resident... coincidentally the city where both Blackcoin and Vericoin just have happened to contract separate PR agencies to promote their respective coins. Furthermore, I believe Morituri13/Dognip actually works for the one that Blackcoin contracted and that was visited by the infamous Soepkip in flowery pants. Soepkip posed at the entrance of the PR firm with none other than a very formally at-work-dressed Morituri13/Dognip. So, same deal, different firm, same location, same commission for Bosch? I can't know for sure at this stage, but all of these circumstances point very clear to me towards one direction. And it is ALWAYS, WHERE THE MONEY IS. And the money is in the P&Ds, same exact formula than the one used so many times, successfully, in Blackcoin.

So what is what I call The Black Hand or La Mano Nera? Well, in the real world, they would have been thrown in jail a long time ago for what they do is organized crime, pure and simple. Oh not strong arming anyone for "protection", mind you, but the newer version of insider trading which, in crypto, means to actually decide the actions and strategies to procure the most profitable pump and dump schemes, from the time and place of the investments of the "mined" proceedings to the creation of The Black Shield to dump into it under the pretension that it's a tool to try and stabilize the price. In the warped world of crypto, this type of activity is not just condoned or ignored by the BC community, but it is even something to brag about. And brag he (morituri13/Dognip) did, posting on the original BC thread that they were "a group of investors, without formal contract, just some papers signed". This "group of investors" is the one facilitating the unload of the millions of coins premined by Yevgeniy and his associates, designing the strategy and donating significant amounts towards the contract of BC with Morituri13's PR firm, and also donating the Titan drawn for the benefit of Yevgeniy and St.GNU's pool, among many other deeds.

There are other "groups of investors" manipulating crypto markets, of course. The difference is that The Black Hand operates from the inside, with not just access to inside information, all the information, but also actually designing the overall strategy. Quite a big difference indeed. The difference between freedom and jail in the real world.

Has The Black Hand infiltrated Vericoin? I cannot know for sure. You will have to be the judge.

legendary
June 25, 2014, 02:31:27 AM
dafuq is Mr Roberts?

lmfaoooo, I was hoping it was one of you guys...would of been hilarious if roberts was actually your last name.

ROFLMAO!! that would be hilarious!
and barabbas, ball is in your court. you have my terms. pray i dont alter them any further
this guys is worse than Vader. always altering terms

Your terms cowardly idiot is that I go to Texas? hot air and shit, that's what you are. And a coward.
Put the money, 3 BTC (or more) and I do what you wanted me to do. Within the hour. Otherwise, I won't waste one more minute of my time on you. End of story.

I venture that you don't have even 0.3 BTC to your name.
my terms are to take a simple image of some local publications with todays date on them and a note saying im barabbas or something. the reward would be an apology. learn to pay attention. With all the effort it you spend trolling, would have takenthe same amount of effort and time to do that you chose to be a scumbag instead and just start shit.

Corroborating that you are just a coward piece of shit worth 25 cents at most on a good day. Get lost loser.
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
June 24, 2014, 11:38:25 PM
dafuq is Mr Roberts?

lmfaoooo, I was hoping it was one of you guys...would of been hilarious if roberts was actually your last name.

and barabbas, ball is in your court. you have my terms. pray i dont alter them any further

Your terms cowardly idiot is that I go to Texas? hot air and shit, that's what you are. And a coward.
Put the money, 3 BTC (or more) and I do what you wanted me to do. Within the hour. Otherwise, I won't waste one more minute of my time on you. End of story.

my terms are to take a simple image of some local publications with todays date on them and a note saying im barabbas or something. the reward would be an apology. learn to pay attention. With all the effort it you spend trolling, would have takenthe same amount of effort and time to do that you chose to be a scumbag instead and just start shit.
legendary
June 24, 2014, 09:49:49 PM
dafuq is Mr Roberts?

June 24, 2014, 08:49:05 PM
dafuq is Mr Roberts?

Activity: 770
June 24, 2014, 07:33:30 PM
dafuq is Mr Roberts?

legendary
June 24, 2014, 07:24:08 PM
HA, Classic Iconic. "I'll do this thing for you but you've gotta pay me to make it worth my while."  Iconic didnt find it that hard to prove he was in new york, are you saying hes better than you? And before you point out the obvious, I know that I am arguing about your dual persona and using the other persona as an example to use in my argument, which by its very nature is specious.

What, 3 BTC too much for you? How much would it cost to bring me down to Texas for dinner? I calculated something quite similar to 3 BTC, I did not choose the amount arbitrarily. You are just HOT AIR, a cowardly idiot, just that. Want to make it 2 BTC instead? Want to make it much more? It is up to you. What I won't do is share, ever a table with you not to mention the fact that I have much better things with my time than visit with you in Texas even with expenses fully paid. It was YOUR challenge. Put up or by all means, shut the fuck up.
The point was that this was my challenge, and in a truly Iconic fashion, you shifted the attention away from proving who you really are to something entirely different. This time youre just shifting it around yet again like you always do to make it about me having to do something to motivate you to do it instead of actually just replying directly and getting shit taken care of. Typical stall tactic. Shift the focus to whether or not I have the BTC to put up instead of just putting up yourself. I called you out first remember. So ball is in your court not mine.

We are watching you Mr Roberts...We are watching you.

Thank you. Counting on it.
legendary
June 24, 2014, 07:23:34 PM
HA, Classic Iconic. "I'll do this thing for you but you've gotta pay me to make it worth my while."  Iconic didnt find it that hard to prove he was in new york, are you saying hes better than you? And before you point out the obvious, I know that I am arguing about your dual persona and using the other persona as an example to use in my argument, which by its very nature is specious.

What, 3 BTC too much for you? How much would it cost to bring me down to Texas for dinner? I calculated something quite similar to 3 BTC, I did not choose the amount arbitrarily. You are just HOT AIR, a cowardly idiot, just that. Want to make it 2 BTC instead? Want to make it much more? It is up to you. What I won't do is share, ever a table with you not to mention the fact that I have much better things with my time than visit with you in Texas even with expenses fully paid. It was YOUR challenge. Put up or by all means, shut the fuck up.
The point was that this was my challenge, and in a truly Iconic fashion, you shifted the attention away from proving who you really are to something entirely different. This time youre just shifting it around yet again like you always do to make it about me having to do something to motivate you to do it instead of actually just replying directly and getting shit taken care of. Typical stall tactic. Shift the focus to whether or not I have the BTC to put up instead of just putting up yourself. I called you out first remember. So ball is in your court not mine.

Final chance: You want me to prove I am not IE. I have offered to do it, in a matter of hours, for the cost more or less similar that you proposed. It's either 3 BTC or 2 BTC. Or whatever above that you choose. You cowardly idiot are in or out? There's no ifs, no buts and most definitely no more jerking off. Either put up or shut up.

June 24, 2014, 06:58:26 PM
dafuq is Mr Roberts?
Activity: 770
June 24, 2014, 06:49:10 PM

We are watching you Mr Roberts...We are watching you.
June 24, 2014, 06:45:17 PM

legendary
June 24, 2014, 04:59:19 PM

Activity: 14
Merit: 0
June 24, 2014, 04:56:31 PM

Evidence is suggesting that ccryptcoin(dev of cryptcoin) is actually gldcoin(original dev of goldcoin)
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/evidence-suggests-that-ccryptcoin-is-actually-gldcoin-original-dev-for-goldcoin-664520

Cryptcoin witches sacrifice investors with betrayal of trust,
june 20 to june 21, on the evening or night of the summer solstice
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/cryptcoin-witches-sacrifice-investors-on-the-summer-solstice-june-20-2014-662616

I am glad to see you are still trying to be upright barabas
legendary
June 24, 2014, 04:55:33 PM
Time for another addition to THE WALL OF SHAME. This time, it isn't a coin that is a scam. Nor a Pool, multi or otherwise. This time around it is a publication:

CRYPTOARTICLES.COM: SHAME ON YOU
[/color]

Cryptoarticles.com is a blog or digital publication, that is the brainchild of Serge Schouterden and Jean-Pierre Buntinx tow crypto enthusiast that have found a way to obtain  a nice income by writing little "articles" about all your favorite alternative currencies. The blog also links you to relevant videos about, provides useful guides and even "reviews" of some products and services. Sergio and Jean-Pierre started Cryptoarticles.com in January 2014 and, if it is true what they post on the site, it has grown quite a bit in only 6 months to the point it has now 1,100 unique visitors and 1,500 page-views every day.

So what is the problem, would you ask? what's "shameful" about it? But of course, the wrong, shameful part is, you guessed it, MONEY. The reality is that Cryptoarticles doesn't include any real article, but just small promo notes disguised as articles and whose ONLY purpose is to bleed the donations, that are not just encouraged but solicited at the end of each "article". In the currency subject of the note, to make it even more precise. That is shameful.

And it is not just shameful in the gross promotional pandering, it also has an inevitable, equally shameful, repercussion: These notes are customarily posted on threads, twitters, etc by the interested communities that would do just about anything to hype their coins, and referred as "articles"... some times, to avoid the ridicule, as "small articles" when in reality are just pandering banter, nothing else.

The suspension of common sense and even the most basic rules of decency are, indeed, a trademark in Crypto, where reality has no similarity whatsoever with the real world. It is a curse of crypto and one of the main reasons for the regular people to avoid it like the plague of dishonesty and lawlessness that it is. Cryptoarticles.com is part of that problem, part and parcel. And, by no means the only one of that same short -as a matter of fact there are several similar blogs, in several languages, that do exactly the same or variations thereof. Including, of course, YouTube "channels" and the like. We will eventually get to most if not all of them, either individually or as the group.

Word of advice: If the site is not independent, you are not getting information, you are being sold something. Stop supporting other people's hobbies and demand real information, real reviews, real professional coverage. You will be helping weed off the bad guys of Crypto and providing a first very important step to get cryptocurrencies closer to their position in the future economies of the world. Help eliminate the bad players.

June 24, 2014, 04:51:26 PM
legendary
June 24, 2014, 03:20:56 PM
Yes i can acknowledge this... as he is even hand in hand with the group "Blackhand" on twitter playing pump and scam dumps

Christopher Bouzy is the absolute filth of cryptoland today.

Guys, We have started a twitter account - please follow, retweet and share - its purpose is to expose scams of Christopher Bouzy and prevent further broad daylight robbery.

https://twitter.com/IconicAmateur

We will expose the fuck out of you bouzy boy, your fucking game is up.

Only retards and very disturbed individuals still pretend that IconicExpert, who lives in New York, and me, who live in the West Coast, are the same.

But it's ok, the readers of this wall, hopefully, are normal people and they know what's what.
ok barabbas, prove you live on the west coast. Lets see a handwritten note with your name (not real name barabbas is fine), date and time and at least 5 local publications from todays or future dates.. . If you do it, Ill fly you down to texas and buy you a porterhouse and apologize personally. I killed it on a few coins this month so I can afford it. Maybe I was the one with 40mil BC, eh?

This was answered, challenge accepted and terms slightly changed. Naturally, it proved that "Coinasaur" is just another idiot full of hot air. No answer. No challenge carried out. No nothing. The words of yet another cowardly idiot. Welcome to THE WALL OF SHAME. Everyone will now know who and what you are.
Pages:
Jump to: