Pages:
Author

Topic: [The Wasp] Logo Design Contest !!!! Now Over Winner announcement soon - page 4. (Read 10072 times)

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000
Going to need to post these up in one place categorized by the designer. So many great ideas there and the effort put in thanks for taking it so seriously guys.

Feedback to WM: I personally like that Wasp clutching the Block and stinging or protecting it that is pretty effective on many levels.
legendary
Activity: 1806
Merit: 1001
Option 16. Clean and simple. No wasps, no blocks, no nothing. Just a small sting.

legendary
Options 14 and 15. Wasp building a logo with blocks and putting the last block.

legendary
Option 12. Block.

Option 13. Hex block.

Activity: 114
Merit: 10
No more Crypto in this world
Wow a lot of good Logos really cool guys and gals. Keep it up we want a bunch to chose from Shocked

Yes we will keep it open tell at least the end of December. Since the Holidays and all the stuff we have going on at the WPC. So keep them coming !! Grin
legendary
Option 11. Wasp made out of blocks.

legendary
Option 10. More tech.

W-M
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
In Crypto we Trust.
All right. Time to get a little more serious.

This time I took the inspirations that have been given throughout the topic (as well as Bicknellski's National Geographic pics), and turned it into this:

This wasp should look both cool and awesome, without scaring people away. It is holding a transaction block and is stinging right through it.

And an alternate version, without the cracks. After all, the Wasp Miner is actually protecting the block, not breaking it:

And another version, using a slightly altered color scheme to make it more easy on the eyes:

Let me know what you think.  Wink

~W-M
Activity: 434
Merit: 265

we aren't in a hurry ... ^^ so I would suggest also to wait till end of december ... ^^
Activity: 266
Merit: 250
Personally I would say end of december. I want to enter, but I'm locked down by finals at the moment.
"Nevermind the Buzz. It's all about the Sting." - WPC Delivers.  <--- Tag Line?

@Dark DUDE... it is great for the ARTIST to get the feel for the insect. Zombie lover!

There are some really creative people in Bitcointalk. Got quite a few great designs to pick from already. Do you think we should wait till the end of December or just until we get 9 people who enter?

Activity: 434
Merit: 265

I like the groove of your idears ... and designs ...

@darin stop posting those ugly real life pictures ... it's not the national geographics art contest  Grin
legendary
Option 9.

Gamersglory's idea. More like a sketch by now, not sure I can make it looks like logo.

Zexy.... Zzzzzexy. Option 8.
legendary
Option 8.

All right, all right Smiley Here you go. Cool, dynamic and aggressive.

Love me a wasp that is aggressive just one vote though. Are we about the tech? Or are we of the mindset "biker" gang? Maybe we are a very strong organization that will projects into being with our sheer strength of the collective and we are all nonplussed by the weak autocratic competition that currently exists in the community perhaps?

A little philosophy on how we want to work together:

Work in the Wasp Project Collective

Code:
In the WPC, work life is very different. Instead of throwing away democratic rights, 
every member votes on workplace decisions in proportion to how much they are affected by the
decision. Not only do we vote in workplace affairs, but all members try and have a balanced job
complex.

A balanced job complex means that everyone would share empowering enjoyable tasks, as well
as rote tasks that are not as empowering or enjoyable. For instance, an EE might spend part of
their month doing accounting, documentation or support of newly paid lifetime members, or on
some other rote task. What this does is creates a single 'class' of members. In addition, when hierarchy
is needed, the task of being in charge is rotated. This ensures that a permanent hierarchy will
be unable to take over the WPC.

The fact that every member is able to review and understand WPC issues means that every
member can contribute ideas on how to organize and proceed, helping to maintain the equality
of power in the collective. One is always paid in shares according to the effort and sacrifice
expended. Since everyone hopefully works in a balanced job complex, the intrinsic effort and
sacrifice in each job would be comparable. If a member wanted more shares, she or he would
work more hours.

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

More inspiration if you want to go aggressive with the logo.

Option 4-2. It's not a problem to make more agressive icon. I'm just not sure it'll work. Lots of people hate wasps, or afraid of them, or both. Like me Smiley After all it's logo for tech company, not for archers club or biker gang.

but... but... we wanna be COOL we don't wanna be THE MAN
legendary
legendary

More inspiration if you want to go aggressive with the logo.

Option 4-2. It's not a problem to make more agressive icon. I'm just not sure it'll work. Lots of people hate wasps, or afraid of them, or both. Like me Smiley After all it's logo for tech company, not for archers club or biker gang.

Pages:
Jump to: