Pages:
Author

Topic: The way of Peace - page 2. (Read 619 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 0
February 06, 2018, 06:42:22 AM
Peace start within ourself.Do not let hatred burst in yourself because it can made you a bad person and it would be the start of your wrong doings that can provoke peace. Living peacefully,makes no violence.
Activity: 51
February 06, 2018, 06:07:38 AM
Do not try to convince people of something because it is the wrong way. Everybody has its own opinion and find peace in what they want
Activity: 35
February 05, 2018, 11:37:05 PM
Every single person of the Earth is running continuously and working hard  only to get some happiness and be in peace.
To get some happiness and be in peace we r doing every single work but forget the root....
We know that we have a creator.and he gives us the holy books. AL KURAN is the last books of them.
if u read the translation of Al Kuran and all the religions book that u have trust on them just  read it on your own language..and obey that... properly you will be the happiest..
I refer all of U to read the AL KURAN.100% if u read that with a free mind, u will meet with happiness and get pleasure..
Assalamualaikum(peace be upon u)
You have to take into consideration that no one really knows whats going on, and whether or not all religious scriptures were lost and confused through generations of misinterpretation. I believe religious readings hold fundamental truths through the mythology contained as symbolic guidance, but man should learn to take it upon himself to build a social and moral structure that can define the difference between what is right and whats wrong, not only for himself but for the sake of his family, his community and the process of evolution. if you are looking for peace, find yourself contentment in living a meaningful responsible life. meaningful meaning 'everything you do matters.' Responsible meaning take control of your life and create what it is you so desire and before believing in anything externally understand that internally you play host to the power to transform your own suffering.
Activity: 43
February 05, 2018, 06:29:13 PM
The way of peace....
As i observed  many people finding peace in their lives now a day's
        Living normal is the way of peace
        Living with contentment what you have is the way of peace
       And most of all living with Jesus is the way of true and endureth peace.
Activity: 83
Merit: 10
December 18, 2017, 02:30:52 AM
As far as people in general want peace. I believe that many leaders of countries, just under the guise of peace, are actually thinking about wars. They send their troops to different countries.
Activity: 658
Merit: 252
December 18, 2017, 02:18:18 AM
Every single person of the Earth is running continuously and working hard  only to get some happiness and be in peace.
To get some happiness and be in peace we r doing every single work but forget the root....
We know that we have a creator.and he gives us the holy books. AL KURAN is the last books of them.
if u read the translation of Al Kuran and all the religions book that u have trust on them just  read it on your own language..and obey that... properly you will be the happiest..
I refer all of U to read the AL KURAN.100% if u read that with a free mind, u will meet with happiness and get pleasure..

It is pretty obvious that your religion is islam and I respect your religion but Finding peace is not just in religions. Humankind can find peace in other areas. Maybe , they can be happy with their families and their work places . Finding peace depends on the stuffs which people are engaged iin them.
Activity: 490
Merit: 250
December 18, 2017, 01:57:25 AM
Every single person of the Earth is running continuously and working hard  only to get some happiness and be in peace.
if u read the translation of Al Kuran and all the religions book that u have trust on them just  read it on your own language..and obey that... properly you will be the happiest..
I will not agree nor will i disagree with your way of peace. I live a normal life and make sure that i dont step or hurt anybody during the process. I am a law abiding citizen and pay my dues and it is my simple thinking that i am already at peace with the world and i dont complicate things.
Activity: 144
December 17, 2017, 10:56:00 PM
Peace is finding balance inside and out. The middle ground is the way.
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
The Pure Proof-of-Tansaction [POT]
December 17, 2017, 10:25:27 PM
If you want every aspect of your life controlled and dictated then crack on, personally I will pass and live my own life however I see fit.
If you want peace,meditation will help you gain the knowledge to become peaceful,it will help you gain the ability you need to have to remain peaceful..meditation itself will bring you peace whenever you practice it.

Activity: 99
Merit: 36
December 17, 2017, 05:40:35 PM
I like to say that happiness is the best revenge. Think about it.
Activity: 102
December 17, 2017, 01:46:00 PM
You have to trust other people and be kind to them, only in this way will we have the real peace.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 529
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
December 17, 2017, 01:44:53 PM
It doesn't have to be complicated. Once we all learn how to respect differences and compromise, then peace would follow. The problem is that we're too divided by several aspects. Religion, beliefs, culture, and if we learn to take all these aside, then peace will find us
Activity: 205
December 17, 2017, 09:45:20 AM
For me the way of peace is God. We have to fear God in order to have a world peace. We have to dedicate our lives to God that all our decisions in life is for the good only.
Activity: 387
Merit: 106
December 03, 2017, 08:55:35 PM
The problem is that the way of peace is paved with war - in the end most of the wars claim they will end every war...
Activity: 359
Merit: 101
December 03, 2017, 08:47:24 PM
hi akhi. wa'alaikumsalam.
you have been right. and i agree with you.
many people get misunderstanding about moslem in this world.
but i don't blame them. because they just don't know what islam is axactly.
if they want to know well, of course reading is the way.
many example of the leader other religions move to islam because they want to know well about islam.
of course the learn what qur'an is.
recently many bad news and some people that want to make islam broken. make many boms and trouble in many countres using islam name.

Activity: 294
Merit: 100
December 03, 2017, 06:37:32 PM
If we look and we meditate closely, happiness is the work of the heart. No matter what our current circumstances are, if our hearts are comfortable, happy, calm and peaceful, then happiness will come naturally. Suppose we are poor, hungry and humiliated but if our hearts do not feel that way then that is happiness. The problem now is how we create the mood to stay filled with happiness. Because not a little happiness that we feel in an instant can be sadness and suffering.
Friends, we live in a dynamic environment. The name of happiness and sadness will always come and go, just like the day and night rolling. We can not avoid being sad and grieving, just as we can not hope that happiness will always come to us all the time. Sorrow will always come, even when we lose the sense of happiness itself, we will grieve for it.
legendary
Activity: 4690
Merit: 1276
December 03, 2017, 05:46:13 PM

The way to 'world peace' is through the "7 Noahide Laws"  A 'Noahide' is pretty synonymous with a 'gentile' or 'goyim'.  Most likely that means you.

These Talmudic based laws are being pushed significantly these days by the Chabad-Lubavich cult which is both Kabbalistic and Messianic.  This is especially interesting since the Kushners (Jarred and Ivanka) seem highly associated with this sect.  So much so that they visit their supposed Messiah Rebbe Shneerson's grave to pray for good luck (e.g., Trump winning POTUS.)  It looks to me as though Ivanka is being set up as a future POTUS, so it's probably worthwhile to research the Noahide Laws.

The U.S. (or as some would say, the 'Jew-ess') congress has already ensconced these laws in our nation as 'education day', and just as all U.S. politicians of any importance are required to go the the wailing wall, put on a beanie, and dry-hump the Shekinah, they are all required to sing the praises of the Lubavicher Rebbe.  And they _all_ do it.

Ever heard of those crazy paranoid Christians worried about being beheaded?  The Noahide laws are one of the big reasons.  Fuckin' idolaters will get what's coming to them..._then_ we can have world peace.

The U.S. being a done deal, Lubavicher rabbi Cohen is now hard at work in the U.N..  You cannot just follow the 7 laws because you are a good person; You MUST do it because 'God' commanded it (and God's chosen people enforce it.)  I was just watching a funny vid where some guy from Norway pointed out that their country just got rid of their church/state combination hassles, so how are they going to bring them back in with the Noahide laws?  Cohen pointed out that the way they got around it in the U.S. was 'by calling it education' and such a strategy might work in Norway also.  Said it with a straight face!

Speaking for myself, I'll warn any kooky Kabbalist douchebags that if they come to me with their stupid fucking Noahide laws I'll stick those things three feet up their ass with no lubavich.  I doubt I'm alone, and I suspect that this is one of the main reasons why 'the Jews' are so front and center in trying to dis-arm us American peeps.

Activity: 42
December 03, 2017, 05:04:05 PM
Every single person of the Earth is running continuously and working hard  only to get some happiness and be in peace.
if u read the translation of Al Kuran and all the religions book that u have trust on them just  read it on your own language..and obey that... properly you will be the happiest..

Well like every holy book I believe that the Kuran has all the teachings that are needed and necessary to work our way theough peace. The Bible for the christians works the same way and through religion I think it has a great impact on us makinng peace
Activity: 924
Merit: 500
December 03, 2017, 06:58:34 AM

Well like every holy book I believe that the Kuran has all the teachings that are needed and necessary to work our way theough peace. The Bible for the christians works the same way and through religion I think it has a great impact on us makinng peace
Activity: 28
December 03, 2017, 06:57:13 AM
Peace that not result from the ego and ambition to be the best,but from the soul that exercises its emotions and minds,to live in peace and harmony in all aspects of life.
Pages:
Jump to: