Pages:
Author

Topic: The World’s Most Crypto-friendly Countries - page 5. (Read 1526 times)

Activity: 1432
Merit: 500
Maybe add Philippines because here in my country many people start to gaining knowledge about cryptocurrency especially in bitcoin,  and also many crypto currency exchange are developing here in my country. 

And aside from that we have Bitcoin Atm,  and also some stores here already accepting bitcoin as a alternative payment.
This is quite true, the government also not put any restrictions regarding cryptocurrency, they just let the people invest in their own risk as they see no reason to ban crypto. Day by day I got to see news, stores and our country companies that are also accepting crypto or using it as a way to pay their workers.

Yes i agree. Phillipines do not restrict cryptocurrency people are using without any fear. Paying workers cryptocurrency is really good in our country it is restricted and could not use. Hope in future they do accept in our country also.
copper member
Activity: 210
Merit: 1
I feel glad when I see countries making regulations which are supportive of the cryptocurrency industry. There are many more countries coming into the fold as they are beginning to realise that cryptocurrency industry is technologically driven and would have several futuristic benefits to the country and world at large.
legendary
Activity: 2058
Merit: 1270
Play Poker on Telegram
My country is missing from the list, but over here there is no barrier to cryptocurrency, no taxes imposed and there are many outlets where people can spend their cryptocurrencies, though there is no btc ATM here as of yet, but I know one will be set up very soon. The number of citizens using cryptocurrency in my country is steadily rising, there are so many other alternatives, but the use of crypto is one people over here are very interested in.

Even those countries who do not have interest in cryptocurrencies are also utilizing the blockchain technology, and that's interesting for the bitcoin network, indirectly though, but is still a part of it.
Activity: 107
Merit: 2
Hello everyone.

Below is an article of the countries that are the most crypto friendly. Are there any countries the article is missing out? If you live in one of these countries, how accurate is the article? The link to the article is below

https://www.publish0x.com/crypto-101/worlds-most-crypto-friendly-countries-xmxrvw?a=GELe3POa69

Also bonus tip, the blogging platform the article is written on is a great way to earn crypto for free. You can earn crypto for voting on articles and also for creating content. You can earn more BAT than from the brave browser. You can sign up through the link in this thread.

Nice article, thanks for sharing. I didn't realise that these countries were so friendly toward crypto. Also great platform for writing articles I've signed up and started earning BAT. Thanks for sharing it!

If anyone is interested, you can sign up through the article in this thread.
Activity: 1526
Merit: 111
Pepemo.vip
Maybe add Philippines because here in my country many people start to gaining knowledge about cryptocurrency especially in bitcoin,  and also many crypto currency exchange are developing here in my country. 

And aside from that we have Bitcoin Atm,  and also some stores here already accepting bitcoin as a alternative payment.
yes philippines accept cryptocurrency like bangko central permit this but you need to accept that this is very risky to use too so risk at your own risk is my point so i think if some country don't acknowledge and authorize this then i think in future they will going to accept this because we only need knowledge about this then no risk at all for me if you can afford
philippines to include cryptocurrency subject matter in their formal school subjects. it seems they do not want to be left behind to welcome the digital era, on the one hand this program can provide prosperity to its people if crypto prices will soar, with the limited number of countries that legalize them giving many opportunities to prosper

Activity: 1077
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
cryptotelegraph also made the countries list. it is almost same with yours, but it is okay
This picture will show to understand easily for many people. I hope there are many country which is friendly in future

Activity: 265
Merit: 102

yes philippines accept cryptocurrency like bangko central permit this but you need to accept that this is very risky to use too so risk at your own risk is my point so i think if some country don't acknowledge and authorize this then i think in future they will going to accept this because we only need knowledge about this then no risk at all for me if you can afford
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1010
ITSMYNE 🚀 Talk NFTs, Trade NFTs 🚀
Japan would top this list, They have already adopted crypto for most of the things and its the best thing if you are a visitor. Malta is also leading in the technology with all the conventions and bringing in projects from many other countries. If only other countries understand the advantages of blockchain then we may see good implementation of crypto worldwide.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 256
I often see emails related to crypto, usually written underneath cayman island, estonia, and singapore.
Maybe it's one place that allows a crypto company to be built.
I think that in the future there will be many countries which will make it easier to create crypto companies in their country. Because in addition to that, there must be many people who already understand crypto, but there is no related company that stands in their country.
Activity: 756
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
in my opinion the United States is also a country that is friendly to bitcoin. 6.2% of the population has used bitcoin and many large American companies are willing to accept bitcoin as a means of payment such as Microsoft, Starbucks and Subway Subway. and Canada also includes countries that are friendly with bitcoin as cities in Canada have accepted bitcoin as a means of payment.
Activity: 840
Merit: 17
PG-PAY Gold Backed Token
Lots of European countries are crypto friendly. Especially Eastern Europe. South America and Asia apart from India and China are crypto friendly countries. Hoping for North America and other parts of Asia to adopt crypto for mass adoption.
Activity: 1428
Merit: 344
Most of the key countries which are crypto friendly were mentioned on the article, nice piece. Malta and Singapore are very crypto friendly. Some sources say Brazil is also crypto friendly but I need affirmation from some crypto enthusiasts from Brazil anyway. I hope more countries especially world powers will become crypto friendly someday.
Activity: 1708
Merit: 105
Hello everyone.

Below is an article of the countries that are the most crypto friendly. Are there any countries the article is missing out? If you live in one of these countries, how accurate is the article? The link to the article is below

https://www.publish0x.com/crypto-101/worlds-most-crypto-friendly-countries-xmxrvw?a=GELe3POa69

-snip-.

I feel that the articles on https://www.publish0x.com/crypto-101/worlds-most-crypto-friendly-countries-xmxrvw?a=GELe3POa69 can be recognized as true writing. although some of the countries listed for me are still rarely heard compared to China, Japan, Singapore, of course.
but of course every country will be different regulations, the same as in my country does not recognize to be used as a legitimate medium of exchange, but does not forbid being able to exchange into fiat.
Activity: 574
Merit: 18
Making Smart Money Work
The most friendly crypto countries are still the asian part of the world, China, Korea, Japan, Singapore etc, top 20 coins consists of projects from asian parts as well as the founded of bitcoin is also asian, I personally like asian projects because they are most times successful
Activity: 1190
Merit: 100
Good article. While reading your article, I just learned that Liechtenstein is a crypto-friendly country. Maybe now there are more and more crypto-friendly countries.

With all these countries, I am more pleased with Singapore because the country treats cryptocurrencies like money in the country.
Activity: 784
Merit: 101
Great article, I agree with your chosen countries. Not like others who are telling false informations about China that is crypto-friendly. Common people divide blockchain technology and cryptocurrency. And China is blockchain friendly, not crypto friendly.  Roll Eyes
Activity: 406
Merit: 10
Its funny as it wont matter THAT much in the future. Countries like USA, and China is probably the strictest countries in regards to crypto.

If decentralized exchanges truly become the next big thing, there is NOTHING stopping anyone from trading through peer 2 peer transactions. Nobody will know your trading history. You can't be audited, everyone will be set free from all the control and monopoly from these governments.
I've got my eyes on Blocknet, since they are first movers in this field, it's actually a 4th gen DEX. Which you can read more about here btw: https://blockdx.com/

The future is bright, patience  Cheesy
Activity: 574
Merit: 14
some countries in the world are now starting to accept crypto as an investment asset for their citizens, but of course, there are regulations that specifically regulate the use of cryptocurrency which is only limited to investment assets and is not allowed as a means of payment, for example, Indonesia now has many people starting to choose bitcoin and other altcoins as investment assets, and in Indonesia specifically invites the public to invest crypto provided that they not be used as a means of payment.
Activity: 939
Merit: 256
As far as I know, no country currently recognizes cryptocurrencies as a currency, most of them consider bitcoin as an asset.
Most countries in the world allow trading of cryptocurrencies, but you will break the law if you use it for payment.
If countries that allow cryptocurrency trading are considered crypto-friendly countries, I think the list will be very long.
Activity: 1249
Merit: 506
I can add to your list Hong Kong and Venezuela, these are places where cryptocurrencies are highly welcomed. Venezuela even has a cryptocurrency of their own.
Pages:
Jump to: