Pages:
Author

Topic: The worst story continues again. - page 12. (Read 21923 times)

Activity: 310
Merit: 10
March 05, 2019, 01:41:00 PM
This will change soon. Constantinople hardwork did not bring some changes to the market, but there are so much announcements that are going to see the light within the next couple of months. Bakkt launch should push things.
Activity: 1638
Merit: 261
March 05, 2019, 01:35:49 PM
It was clearly seems to be a temporary pump and after sometime it drops again this is not something new for us, we are in bear now and we need to be very patient untill and unless the market recovers. Consistency will always be a key for success, nothing is working out these days if you are looking for a good return.
copper member
Activity: 224
Merit: 1
March 05, 2019, 11:08:06 AM
It's not at all strange to see a fall or drop in the crypto market. It's sometimes traders are now used to and look forward to see improvement too. The point here is consistency and being extremely patient.
Activity: 556
Merit: 100
March 05, 2019, 10:03:57 AM
As long as bitcoin is stayed crypto world will stay and all alts will exist. Let as wait until the rise of all will happen. We all don't now why this is happening all we need to do is to support.
Activity: 784
Merit: 314
March 05, 2019, 09:36:24 AM
hmm...looks like the market is still in not good situation.
the moments can change this situation is ETF Bitcoin and BAKKT acception.
Activity: 466
Merit: 5
March 05, 2019, 09:30:19 AM
The market fall is not good for the business. I still think that cryptos will come out strong this year. Even at this dwindling of the market many traders or investors are still make profit. Good projects will still soar at the end of this storm.
copper member
Activity: 686
Merit: 2
March 05, 2019, 09:27:18 AM
The market has been bearish for a long time and its understandable that so many people are anticipating a substantial positive movement in the market. Its quite frustrating because this movement is not forthcoming, but we need to hold on for a little more time and the market will turn in our favour.
Activity: 2926
Merit: 567
March 05, 2019, 09:17:54 AM
We are the first quarter of the year and there is still no sign of hope for a bull run but that does not mean we are going to give up, we already have a whole year of success and bull run before and this one bear trend will also come to past.
Activity: 1218
Merit: 557
March 05, 2019, 08:56:22 AM
The market is not getting stability. It goes one step forward and two steps backward. There are some whales who are pulling the market back intentionally. I think the good time of crypto was around the corner but i guess we have to wait more.

This is how the crypto behaves as it is highly volatile and it continues to be like that only. We have seen in past as well how quickly it rises and then in some time it can even fall badly at the pace it rose or more than that and takes times to rise later on. Same thing has happened in 2017-18.
Activity: 1005
Merit: 500
March 05, 2019, 08:53:03 AM
The value of top coins dropping badly again, the market is unstable everything seems to be complicated. The worst scenario of crypto continues again as most of them were believing that this time there will not any downfall but crypto market has different thoughts.
When the bear market comes, almost all cryptocurrencies are unable to escape the fate of falling, and most of the projects that are not well-managed are facing the risk of zeroing.
Activity: 912
March 05, 2019, 08:21:37 AM
It can be seen that large players are trying to swing the market, but so far nothing is working out, and new investments, today, are simply necessary to turn the cryptocurrency market.
Activity: 983
👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc
March 05, 2019, 08:12:09 AM
The current market condition is bad. But some people see this as oppurtunity to buy coins in very cheap price. This is a good time for investing on some altcoins and waiting for the price is rise up. People who believe on crypto will never quit.
Activity: 271
March 05, 2019, 08:04:38 AM
The value of top coins dropping badly again, the market is unstable everything seems to be complicated. The worst scenario of crypto continues again as most of them were believing that this time there will not any downfall but crypto market has different thoughts.

lol! market is unpredictable, many people should know that by now, crypto is highly volatile, one of the reason why i don't consider btc as a store of value, market fluctuation can not be overtook, it happens in almost all aspect of market but in crypto seems to be more severe. Good thing it will reverse eventually.
Those people are feeling depressed after saw the market should know more about what has already done by them all. I never try to consider as a store of value due to the volatility.
Just try to consider this as a speculation market. How many people didn't even know the risk by joining in this market?
Activity: 1624
Merit: 163
March 05, 2019, 07:50:04 AM
Worst? not at all. I think you are only exaggerating it. It's all natural and nothing seems bad about it. To be honest, we are currently in a natural state of growth. We often see $4000 now. Although it's not that stable, at least we are getting there. Some good news is being laid and halving is almost coming. Just wait.
Activity: 585
Merit: 251
March 05, 2019, 07:41:44 AM

I think people don't understand the nature of cryptocurrency where in it is very unpredictable. No matter how we think about not dropping the prices in the market but it keeps on happening over again. What we have to do is to be patient and hope for the best but we should also expect the worse.
according to my observation the price movements at the exchange will not be able to recover and will never be expensive if no one buys coins at the exchange, so you should not just be patient and wait, you must participate to buy coins so that prices can go back up.
We need really large-scale events in the world of crypto currency, so that investors again become interested in the crypto currency, and so far everything that happens is too weakly worried about people who have lost interest

I think that many investors is interested in cryptocurrencies and are still accumulating them. They are not interested in pumping the price yet. Probably it will start when they will have full pockets. We just don't know how long it will take.
Activity: 365
Merit: 1
March 05, 2019, 07:39:24 AM
The market is not getting stability. It goes one step forward and two steps backward. There are some whales who are pulling the market back intentionally. I think the good time of crypto was around the corner but i guess we have to wait more.
Activity: 1009
Merit: 328
March 05, 2019, 07:24:12 AM
I think there are so many people that really didnt understand crypto for sure. Droping of the price is not a worst story in fact it is a great big chance to earn a big amount even if we don't have a great amointvof money as a capital for investment. If we bought more coin or token today we can maybe earn a big profit in it when the price will rise up high soon.
Activity: 420
March 05, 2019, 07:06:55 AM

I think people don't understand the nature of cryptocurrency where in it is very unpredictable. No matter how we think about not dropping the prices in the market but it keeps on happening over again. What we have to do is to be patient and hope for the best but we should also expect the worse.
according to my observation the price movements at the exchange will not be able to recover and will never be expensive if no one buys coins at the exchange, so you should not just be patient and wait, you must participate to buy coins so that prices can go back up.
We need really large-scale events in the world of crypto currency, so that investors again become interested in the crypto currency, and so far everything that happens is too weakly worried about people who have lost interest
Activity: 2562
Merit: 577
March 05, 2019, 05:03:02 AM

lol! market is unpredictable, many people should know that by now, crypto is highly volatile, one of the reason why i don't consider btc as a store of value, market fluctuation can not be overtook, it happens in almost all aspect of market but in crypto seems to be more severe. Good thing it will reverse eventually.
Activity: 1120
Merit: 101
March 05, 2019, 04:59:30 AM
is that correct? there are two possibilities for the market to move up. the existence of a large investment is massive, by buying only a few assets in large quantities that will make the market move up. there is also news from each platform, it will bring in investors or buyers from their communities. everything is the same, bringing investors to buy.
Pages:
Jump to: