Pages:
Author

Topic: The worst story continues again. - page 16. (Read 21923 times)

copper member
Activity: 409
Merit: 1
The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation
February 26, 2019, 12:15:46 PM
It is difficult to predict a volatile market, sometimes thinking that it will rise higher but instead run the opposite, in this case we need patience and not in a hurry to make decisions.
Activity: 560
Merit: 13
February 26, 2019, 11:53:52 AM
We are seeing is pump and dump from months as the value goes up and down immediately after few days and this is not a good sign for the crypto users as most of them are waiting to see a decent pump.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 529
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
February 26, 2019, 11:45:31 AM
i did not expect a bull run and therefore it was clear to me that the prices would not rise any further. it was still good to see that the prices can rise and not just fall. that is why i have hope in the crypto market that he will eventually recover from the bear time.
It would be very strange if the bull came now, the market is simply not ready for this, I think many understood that the growth is temporary, and big plans were built by those who in the crypto currency not so long ago and are not accustomed to such rapid UPS and downs in prices
I think that those who are not traders while the market only follows the interactions of bitcoin buyers and sellers, when traders are ready to buy bitcoin and the interaction at the place of exchange starts to rise by showing higher trading volumes, the bull run will easily occur.

Yeah and that's what i've been telling people all this time. A few hundred dollars up in a week is not by far an indication that the bulls have returned. I wouldn't even be surprised if we don't have a bull run this year. There will be less people jumping in on fomo this time compared to 2017.
copper member
Activity: 266
Merit: 0
February 26, 2019, 09:38:59 AM
The value of top coins dropping badly again, the market is unstable everything seems to be complicated. The worst scenario of crypto continues again as most of them were believing that this time there will not any downfall but crypto market has different thoughts.
I really think that this sudden down is for a short time only. Even though the market is volatile, I am relying on some of my friend's opinion and expert's opinion about this. They all have the same answer for it, just hold and wait before this Q1 ends.
Activity: 994
Merit: 391
February 26, 2019, 09:36:18 AM
The value of top coins dropping badly again, the market is unstable everything seems to be complicated. The worst scenario of crypto continues again as most of them were believing that this time there will not any downfall but crypto market has different thoughts.

Yea but if you want to invest you have to buy at some point. You can use the dollar cost average strategy. İt is a simple strategy which will gain you a lot during bull market if you are buying at the moment even the market is continue going down.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 250
February 26, 2019, 09:31:23 AM
i did not expect a bull run and therefore it was clear to me that the prices would not rise any further. it was still good to see that the prices can rise and not just fall. that is why i have hope in the crypto market that he will eventually recover from the bear time.
It would be very strange if the bull came now, the market is simply not ready for this, I think many understood that the growth is temporary, and big plans were built by those who in the crypto currency not so long ago and are not accustomed to such rapid UPS and downs in prices
I think that those who are not traders while the market only follows the interactions of bitcoin buyers and sellers, when traders are ready to buy bitcoin and the interaction at the place of exchange starts to rise by showing higher trading volumes, the bull run will easily occur.
Activity: 980
Merit: 253
February 26, 2019, 09:20:14 AM

We have grown enough to understand some of these that happen in the crypto community. Most people expected this to happen because it is not easy to put a bear market to an end as members will always want to get profits from any little change in price. Until we see a very big buy walls that will prevent the drop in the market in general, we will continue to see this rise and fall.
Activity: 1820
Merit: 107
February 26, 2019, 09:00:07 AM
For me its not new either, its just always happen every now and then, So why we bother in these kind of trend it is how crypto-currency works so we cant do anything about it, Just ride with the trend and make some money out of it. if we always pay attention of the rise and fall of crypto-currency we cant focus of what we are doing thats why we are getting expose more on stress due to worrying. just chill and believe what you are doing.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 104
GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO
February 26, 2019, 08:47:44 AM
I found it too normal and I knew the outcome. There have been many times the market is like the present, going up in 2 weeks but only need 1 hour to collapse. This market is now too weak and like a scam
Activity: 574
Merit: 15
February 26, 2019, 08:40:49 AM
It was a great opportunity to earn money, I had most of the funds stored in EOS and I recorded a good profit. Now I look forward to a fall to re-purchase. I think that those who made this growth did the same.
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
February 26, 2019, 07:54:44 AM

You need to read some news rather than cheking the coinmarketcap from time to time. Because if you did then you will never worry and you'll be more excited for the future for sure. I think after the 1st half of this year, all the etfs and baakt exchange will be happen around those months with other big news.
Activity: 1876
Merit: 289
Zawardo
February 26, 2019, 07:51:22 AM
well it's just normal, people already earned profit so expect the down fall of the prices of cryptos. If you wait the bull market just keep hold your cryptos it will happen anytime.
copper member
Activity: 294
February 26, 2019, 07:39:50 AM
I still believe in all the top coins, there will come a time that they will go bullish again and will have the profit that we all waiting for Cheesy. Just keep on believing what we love  Wink
Activity: 854
Merit: 267
February 26, 2019, 07:22:57 AM
There are always different situations in the crypto market and this is inevitable. I think we still haven't met the worst case scenario. I hope we don't see the worst scenario.
Activity: 840
Merit: 266
February 26, 2019, 06:47:38 AM
The real bull-run will happen when no one expects it to happen that is what I learned, from the look of it and the scenarios that keep repeats itself, again and again, it looks like someone trying hard to make people depressed and lose hope and give up their holdings I know I might be going far in my readings but ya that what I really think and believe.
Activity: 770
Merit: 101
February 26, 2019, 06:47:12 AM
I know this is a strong discount but do you see that the value of bitcoin and altcoins has increased by 5-10%? I have predicted from the end of 2018 that 2019 will be a slow development year. It is on the right track and we should feel lucky. when BTC is pumped, it is a ridiculous thing and it will soon dump. So we should not be too greedy this year, invest with low profit targets, it will bring us safety.
Activity: 1736
Merit: 306
February 26, 2019, 06:41:41 AM
why should you panic? Things like this aren't just once happening, the market has experienced the same thing several times, but it's not as severe as in 2017. I think bitcoin is now starting to rediscover its rhythm. We just need to be patient and wait.
Activity: 308
February 26, 2019, 06:37:22 AM
I don't see that as the worst story, the worst has been happening since 2018
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1011
February 26, 2019, 06:36:06 AM
This is what is called the world of digital currency. everything can happen quickly and unexpectedly. all of us can only follow the flow and the best way is to provide a good level of confidence in the digital currency. do not sell heavily because it only makes the situation worse. so believe in the world of digital currencies and so the prices of digital currencies can be stable and even tend to increase slowly.
Activity: 278
Merit: 2
Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!
February 26, 2019, 06:33:50 AM
There is a saying that the road to success is not always smooth.This is just exactly what crypto inves tment portrays. In the business of crypto, uneasy lies the head that wears the crown.The fact that there is a very high level of dip in crypto market currently is not enough reason to conclude that an end has come to crypto.I know that the bearish market situation at present  in the crypto world would  make many crypto lovers to be having a second thought of relinquishing their ardent commitment to crypto investment since no tangible profit is forthcoming but honestly, that is not the best option.What crypto is going through now is just a bend and not the end . In a short while from now, things will amend for better .This is not yet the end for crypto but rather a bend for something better.

Similar kind of topic.
Pages:
Jump to: