Pages:
Author

Topic: There are so many cryptocurrencies in the market, what do they do? - page 6. (Read 525 times)

Activity: 644
Merit: 364
In Code We Trust
I have a lot of questions about the cryptocurrency market.What is the role of so many cryptocurrencies?I feel that there is no other use besides hype.

They are utilizing the use of cryptocurrency for their own businesses that's just the case, there in the market they compete, but the sole purpose is to pay investors with their own token which I quite find bad.
Activity: 260
Merit: 10
Not all, it's mostly like hyip, but some of their projects have real products, like binance, eos, mywish and many more. disappointing and making the impression that they are like hyip are irresponsible developers, unable to deal with market conditions and have no real products. then leave just after getting profits from investors through ICO
Activity: 2520
Merit: 952
Most are just used for transfers (some allow normal and some private transactions), some have dApps built upon them (eos, steem, ethereum, lisk).
Activity: 243
Merit: 18
I have a lot of questions about the cryptocurrency market.What is the role of so many cryptocurrencies?I feel that there is no other use besides hype.

93% of coins out have no use other than being a copy and paste of a other project or not being able to deliver on their promises. Again this includes coins who are just out there to scam you as well.

Always read the white papers of a project but make sure the idea works, don't just always look at the team because some coins have a good team but shitty project and investors invest knowing that they will make a profit from the team being able to sell a shitty product.

Always do your own research and read the boring white papers use them as reference points, google if you need to. Do not know what zero-knowledge proof is but heard it in a project google and reasearch on every little small aspect that a project says they are to implement.

But now that I see you have 3xx post how would you not know about the crypto market by now  Smiley
Activity: 1652
Merit: 262
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
some of them are fake projects who want personal profit and ignore investors and participants then they leave. some of them are those who develop the blockchain technology, or other technologies, which if successful the token will survive and if it fails then the coin will sink. because new projects will always come, so don't be surprised if there are lots of coins in the market.
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
Pages:
Jump to: