Pages:
Author

Topic: There are tons of people not knowing/getting what bitcoin is and how it works - page 2. (Read 804 times)

legendary
Activity: 1078
Merit: 1003
All good things come in due time; Bitcoin is a relatively new technology, after all.  Nobody really understood the Internet for a while, and most people still don't understand exactly what makes the Internet tick, but now it's an irreplaceable item in our lives, even for people who don't directly use it.  Heck, people don't even understand how the dollar is made, and that's been around for a lot longer, yet they have no issue using it, they're used to it; it's familiar, and not 4 or 5 years old.

But as the technology becomes more familiar with more people, this view will shift.  We'll look back and think how silly it was so many people couldn't figure it out.  It's only a P2P distributed ledger, at its core, and I'm sure anyone could understand at least that if they know what torrenting is, and I think most do.
Activity: 350
Merit: 252
REAL-EYES || REAL-IZE || REAL-LIES||
Yeah in reality Bitcoin is not really popular.I think hardly 0.25 Million out of 180 million in my country have any idea about it
Situation is same in India . not many know about crypto, most of the people who even know are too hesitant to use it , because of all that negative publicity .
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1000
Yeah in reality Bitcoin is not really popular.I think hardly 0.25 Million out of 180 million in my country have any idea about it
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1008
If you want to walk on water, get out of the boat
Pages:
Jump to: