Pages:
Author

Topic: There are too many ICO, why? - page 3. (Read 3125 times)

Activity: 402
Merit: 4
November 17, 2018, 05:51:29 PM
Everyone want to have a share of the cake. So they come up with fake project, set up team, road map, social media platforms for hype of the project and scam people of their hard earned money from the four walls of their rooms.
Activity: 251
Merit: 100
November 17, 2018, 05:37:29 PM
The ICO project is right that the team wants to make quick money. But there are ICO projects focusing on the product first in the crypto money market. I prefer the ICO project produced by the team I trust.
Activity: 196
Merit: 1
November 17, 2018, 09:56:45 AM
Most people want to bring something new to this world of cryptocurrency , and of course most people who make ico want fast money and then close their ico and take all the money
Activity: 135
https://darbfinance.com/
November 17, 2018, 09:42:06 AM
I think it's a good condition the more ico means there are also many bounty projects. So there will be competition. And of course we will also have a lot of choices for investment or taking part in a bounty hunter to get free coins
Activity: 364
Justice as a Service Infrastructure
November 17, 2018, 07:52:50 AM
Because this is simplest method to get free money without regulations. Need to be fair, 2017-2018 had much scam ICO. I saw "exchange for 1 coin on the smartcontract" - mean simple Ponzi scheme on on the smartcontract. Where we go? I think this is wrong way
copper member
Activity: 140
Merit: 0
November 17, 2018, 07:47:25 AM
Guess What. a new method have been choose by some smart ICO developers. they choose an Exchange and run their ICO. No need for telegram channels and bitcointalk stuff.
it is a right means but still if a project falls to focus on it's road-map which have a layman description of what the Project is all about. 
My advise to ICO owners, if you fill like your project might not be successful or  you raise more money than you expect. Kindly re-strategize  or pay back this money and rest your mind.
Activity: 24
November 17, 2018, 07:39:06 AM
Now field has expand more. therefore, most of the people are interest on that. otherwise this is good investment.
Activity: 420
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem
November 17, 2018, 07:37:03 AM
In icos there are too many scam. But that doesn't mean there's nothing we can do about it. For example, Airtoken and Paragon have agreed to return funds to harmed investors, register the tokens as securities, file periodic reports with the commission and pay penalties.
Activity: 266
November 17, 2018, 07:29:55 AM
Scam ICOs is even much than other legit, scam project is affecting the legit and it hard to know all this scam project but let just study well before the we invest
Activity: 294
Merit: 14
November 17, 2018, 06:55:49 AM
So much ICO is needed in order to fill all niches. I think that soon the ICO will not be so much precisely because of the fact that there is already a downward trend and new ideas for ICO is becoming less
Activity: 504
Merit: 108
November 17, 2018, 06:38:07 AM
I think it is just an illusion. It is easy to brake it, and all you need is just to visit the startups site. Also, there are so many businesses in the world, and some of them come to crypto too.
Activity: 952
Merit: 250
November 17, 2018, 06:21:15 AM
This scam ICO affects those legit companies i dont know why investors choose to invest in scam than the legit ones
Activity: 406
Merit: 10
The Exchange for EOS Community
November 17, 2018, 03:15:09 AM
Because creating an ICO at a relatively low cost and, fortunately, they have a lot of capital to invest in, so they always choose the ICO as their focus. capital.
Activity: 344
November 17, 2018, 03:07:35 AM
Ethereum is the foundation chain of open source. Many people can use Ethereum technology to develop their own coins, which leads to a large increase in ICO. But there are also a lot of scammers here. Everyone wants to issue their own coins, and the master of the coin can become rich. But the future ICO may be extremely reduced.
Activity: 70
November 17, 2018, 01:25:28 AM
When you are a smart investor, no experience or experience in the field of ICO. I sincerely recommend you, good ICO never missing, it is important you recognize or not. Of course, good ICOs are not all ICOs must run before the roadmap 4 to 5/10 route or have product before the ICO.
But if I was, in the present context, at the same time that two or more potential ICOs appeared, at the same time, I would have resolutely selected the ICO that had the product development process before.
Of course, the product I have to experience, feel, evaluate the features, applications .... Then I invest in them when they do ICO.
Activity: 490
November 17, 2018, 12:37:27 AM
IOS is really very much now, they involve every field, but more than 90% of them will not succeed. After a while you open the ICO website, you will find that it can not be opened because they are scam or “Failed” .
Activity: 266
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem
November 17, 2018, 12:28:37 AM
There are many projects that appear to have more ICOs on the market. But the abundance of ICOs on the market will have more fraudulent ICOs that make investors more risky. Therefore, investors need to be alert to have the correct choice for ICO investment.
Activity: 42
November 16, 2018, 11:54:03 PM
Spoilt for choice but only choose this one https://youtu.be/A7EwZVOQ6BQ
Activity: 644
November 17, 2018, 12:21:49 AM
ICO projects are now very popular and many people want to invest or join a bounty campaign program. All are interested because investments can generate profits and campaign prizes can get tokens. And now more and more ICO are emerging, of course making this crypto grow.
copper member
Activity: 70
November 17, 2018, 12:03:56 AM
Due to ico booming and you can get funded easily most startup company moved to blockchain and continue their work here. but you have to cleanse everything before investing cause some are just here for money grabs and will just fade away after they get what they wanted to
Pages:
Jump to: