Pages:
Author

Topic: There are too many ICO, why? - page 8. (Read 3125 times)

Activity: 532
Merit: 250
November 04, 2018, 10:59:09 PM
We can analogize all of them with soccer matches.
When the striker gets the ball in front of the goal, he must be able to kick into the goal so that a goal occurs, as much as possible must be done and as much as any enemy facing should be able to kick.

ICO is also the same, they are looking for opportunities for goals or profits.
Activity: 227
Merit: 1
IQCash
November 04, 2018, 10:44:57 PM
There are too many ICOs on the market because the Blockchain technology can be utilized in numerous ways. Every project has its own goal or problem it intends to solve. All these projects are geared towards bringing solutions to the problems of our contemporary world as they utilize cryptocurrency to enhance payment methods within their ecosystems.
Activity: 303
Merit: 10
November 04, 2018, 10:39:07 PM
I have seen so many signature in the forum and some of these signatures are good as i have been also visiting their website, btt forum and their telegram. The project they are also promoting are unique and most of it are promising project. However, this promising project will get compromise because the number of investors will compromised with the number of ICO being introduced. So the money of all the investors if it will be evenly distributed the ICO will not going to success because it could not raise more funds that is why i am raising this thread on why there are too many ICO? A great number of ICO's will increase the chance of the ICO's to fail.
I think everyone can do ICO without proper testing of a project that wants to hold an ICO, everyone knows that the funds obtained from investors are very much and that they can get it effortlessly because they only need to pay the bounty so that their funding target is reached, and this is the main reason why there are currently too many ICOs, all because many people want to get funds from investors without having to think about sharing income because it's very different from stocks.
Activity: 658
Merit: 252
November 04, 2018, 07:58:08 PM
I agree with you today, many companies go to the stock exchange, but often these companies do not represent anything, 90% are scammers, but still there are companies that are really trying to help the world. #swachhcoin The project will pay people for their trash. At the moment the bonus is 25%, you can buy coins until mid-December. I advise you to see the project.
Activity: 329
Merit: 100
AGATE
November 04, 2018, 07:44:12 PM
So I decided to check how many projects have been launched this year and that's what I realized, people began to launch new projects only when the Bitcoin exchange rate fell. What does this have to do with?
Activity: 952
November 04, 2018, 07:07:07 PM
Most of the ico are all scam they are just greed and try to earn in easiest way especially those famous people after ico no product
Activity: 560
November 04, 2018, 07:02:33 PM
As more people are gradually embracing the blockchain technology you should more ICOs to be launched into the system. The once that will die ate those without any real product and weak and inexperienced team members
Activity: 783
Merit: 108
November 04, 2018, 07:00:26 PM
I have seen so many signature in the forum and some of these signatures are good as i have been also visiting their website, btt forum and their telegram. The project they are also promoting are unique and most of it are promising project. However, this promising project will get compromise because the number of investors will compromised with the number of ICO being introduced. So the money of all the investors if it will be evenly distributed the ICO will not going to success because it could not raise more funds that is why i am raising this thread on why there are too many ICO? A great number of ICO's will increase the chance of the ICO's to fail.
There are millions of industry around the world, and each industry wants to develop its own ICO, Even one industry has dozens of development projects, but only one or few of the strongest ICOs survive.
The new one will be better, it will replace the old is the obvious truth.
Activity: 882
Merit: 502
November 04, 2018, 06:59:58 PM
ICO projects by nothing and nobody are regulated. It is the first reason of their big quantity. The second reason - is many problems which the technology blockchain can solve with the help. And the third reason - an opportunity to earn big money and to start the business from scratch.
Activity: 728
November 04, 2018, 06:56:29 PM
There are a lot of ICOs in the world all the time, simply because they are in demand. In practice, this fundraising mechanism has existed for only a few years and the market has not yet been saturated. According to available research, there should be an annual growth of up to 35 percent by 2023 in this area.
Activity: 714
November 04, 2018, 12:38:11 PM
ICO will always be published every time. Indeed there are very many ICOs now. And many ICOs are successful. Because the project that conducts ICO is certainly very good. Therefore many successful projects like this Karatcoin. Already want to reach Hardcap
Activity: 854
November 04, 2018, 09:21:18 AM

Your point to me is not well expressed. I notice you are mixing things up and has in one way or the other affected the point you are trying to drive at.

You are saying a promising project will get compromised with increasing number if ICOs.
If a project is promising and it truly shows that quality, i do not think other ICOs that are now, will affect it. In the sense that the promising one will surely attract investors more. Which is why you see some projects achieve hardcap, while others do not.
Activity: 644
November 04, 2018, 06:02:20 AM

Indeed there are lots of promising ICO project today. Investors are dividing their budget to invest in an ICO projects they want. Well, I do not think if the increasing ICO's is one of the reason for having a failure Campaigns. It depends on the team who leads the campaign and also a project manager who will managed to monitor their participants. The reason of having a failure ICO is because of some scam campaign not the increasing ICO projects.
copper member
Activity: 119
Merit: 1
November 04, 2018, 01:15:18 AM
the more ico projects indicate cryptocurrency is increasingly accepted by many countries, but the ico project developers must compete to convince investors to participate in investment in fundraising efforts, investors must be good at choosing good projects in order to benefit from selling coins.
Activity: 700
Merit: 101
BBOD Trading Platform
November 04, 2018, 01:12:23 AM
because there have been many people who have succeeded in creating an altcoin, and doing ICO and of course very successful. therefore, more people are carrying out ICO projects and that is why very many ICOs have been promoted at this Forum.
Activity: 644
November 04, 2018, 01:02:37 AM
The ICO project is very popular because everyone can get tokens. So many people make new coins to attract investors. New coins also provide creative ideas so this project is very promising. With many new projects, of course, there are fraudulent projects to make money easily. And you have to be careful.
Activity: 68
Merit: 2
November 04, 2018, 12:43:40 AM
This is not the key reason for ICO failure. There are still plenty of investors in the market, but fraudulent projects keep them away from the ICO market, which is the key to ICO failure!
Activity: 854
November 04, 2018, 12:40:26 AM
Nowadays there are many ico who are experiencing a scam and of course this is a decline. very disadvantaged investors. more and more ico but many are not qualified. this is very detrimental to investors
Activity: 420
November 04, 2018, 12:33:14 AM
Everyone wants to earn more wealth through this wave of cryptocurrencies. But I think these are the fatal effects on cryptocurrencies. The strength of Ethereum must be weakened. The failure of ICO has a great impact on the cryptocurrency word of mouth.
Activity: 71
Merit: 0
November 03, 2018, 11:58:15 PM
Yes there is because lot of scammers are take advantage in the names of ICOs project, why they can manipulate it by approaching the bounty hunters and investors to invest their money in this project they introduce scammers  wants an easy money that si why they use the ICOs because it is an easy way  for them to earn...
like that we have to be more careful in participating in the project, because there are a lot of frauds now. we must understand the contents of the project about it and have to find out more in detail so that we can avoid fraud. people who want to get something so they can get a lot of profit they will cheat us in any way. we must be more vigilant, and be careful because not all ICO projects are good.
Pages:
Jump to: