Pages:
Author

Topic: There are too many ICO, why? - page 31. (Read 3125 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 102
Leading Cryptocurrency and Blockchain Company
May 01, 2018, 09:55:14 PM
The point is that everyone is joining the ICO craze as it is one of the easiest ways to raise money to support a project.However,the number isnt the problem as every market ranging from stocks to cryptos is always highly competitive and so encourages the best out of projects so that people can invest in them.The problem is however blindly investing in a project which may be a scam.so it is imperative people do enough due diligence before investing in any project.It is also a fact that most of these projects are nice on whitepaper but will fail along the line a major reason why investors should be extracareful.
Activity: 924
Merit: 220
May 01, 2018, 09:45:10 PM
I have seen so many signature in the forum and some of these signatures are good as i have been also visiting their website, btt forum and their telegram. The project they are also promoting are unique and most of it are promising project. However, this promising project will get compromise because the number of investors will compromised with the number of ICO being introduced. So the money of all the investors if it will be evenly distributed the ICO will not going to success because it could not raise more funds that is why i am raising this thread on why there are too many ICO? A great number of ICO's will increase the chance of the ICO's to fail.
Pages:
Jump to: