Pages:
Author

Topic: There are too many ICOs - page 6. (Read 1348 times)

Activity: 490
Merit: 106
May 08, 2018, 03:49:05 AM
There so many ICOs coming out everyday. The market can't support thousands of ICOS. This has to  stop.
I know that there are lots of ICOs or new cryptocurrency that is being created almost everyday and most of them are useless or just a copy of existing project or coin, but even we want to stop those developers to create new one, we can't because anyone can freely create their own coin because ICOs are not regulated by any government and developers earn a lot of money by doing this so why would they stop. Personally, it is okay for me even there are thousands of new cryptocurrency will be created everyday, because only coins that have the real potential can survive the market in the next few years and all those useless cryptocurrency will be declared dead coins. We should be open with this because there are lots of development that can still be done by using blockchain technology.
Activity: 37
Merit: 0
May 08, 2018, 03:22:53 AM
Yup!!  And there are too many people trying to start businesses daily..  If we what mass adoption,  we should also welcome these kind of development though many turn out to be outright scams.
Activity: 686
Merit: 251
May 08, 2018, 03:19:52 AM
There so many ICOs coming out everyday. The market can't support thousands of ICOS. This has to  stop.

What is the difference with regular products on the market?
We see the big range of products (e.g. different brands of food), but still companies attract the target audience.
This is a job of marketing magagers to attract attantion of people to the product (in our case ICOs).
Activity: 532
Merit: 100
May 05, 2018, 05:53:59 AM
let's put aside the scam ICOs first. groups/business/company needs money to start their project and by running ICOs they can collect funds. more start to adapt cryptocurrency into their business or company and ICOs is an important part to them for their project to succeed. with this many ICOs run this days only the strong will survive.
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
JOIN THE NEXT MEGATREND IN CRYPTO!
May 05, 2018, 05:48:05 AM
You cant stop ICOs . Yeah, these days there are too many scam ICOs and a few real ICOs. People should understand what is the good ICO,what is the scam .
Activity: 210
May 05, 2018, 05:42:07 AM
Cant avoid it,ICOs are unregulated as the cryptocurrencies are decentralized which is why it is impossible to stop the new coins from coming to our market not unless theres some institutions to start regulating it which is impossible to happen because our community reserves the right to be decentralized and away from these regulations.
Activity: 742
Merit: 500
May 05, 2018, 05:38:18 AM
There really are; that's why I only have one big alt holding anymore and that would be LYM.

I feel a lot of newbie investors will come into this market and just feel completely overwhelmed. Ratings sites help a bit in the way of this, but I feel those of us who know how to utilize those properly, which ones are actually worth trusting their opinion, etc.. already have most of the knowledge we'd need to where, they aren't that important.

It's hard to come up with good solutions for the issue here, would have to be a massive community movement.
Did you know that there are some review sites that get paid by listed those ICOs on their site? not all of them but mostly, we all know new ICO spend so much money on promotion and it's really overwhelmed you'll find ads whether on Facebook, Instagram or even on youtube.
The problem is a good innovation will lose with those who have a lot of money and supporters.
Activity: 560
Merit: 250
May 05, 2018, 05:17:50 AM
yes you are right for now very much ICO so as to confuse the investors to be participation in ICO because there are so many good ICO but do not really know whether the ICO will be realized or there is no ICO scam so you better look for ICO that really, really have a clear product. but to stop the ICO is unlikely to be due to the growing technology more and more developers need the cost to develop the technology.
Activity: 608
May 05, 2018, 04:07:45 AM
In 2018 ico projects will be much less because people understand that it is now not so easy to attract investment due to the fact that 90% of the projects are scam  Wink
Activity: 448
Merit: 15
TREEBLOCK
May 05, 2018, 04:06:07 AM
There are a lot of ICO but honestly I think you will only see this number increasing in the next few years as more and more companies are trying to incorporate the Blockchain into their businesses. It is important to try and find the quality projects if you want to invest in something. Check out the team, the idea, the advisors, the token metrics and the whitepaper. ADYOR
Activity: 210
Merit: 2
May 05, 2018, 04:00:32 AM
I see a lot of tokens left in dev and finally the token is no one to buy. I think following the investment in ICO is better to take advantage quickly because of the many ICO competition projects this year
Activity: 756
Merit: 16
We All Can Make It
May 05, 2018, 03:58:05 AM
There are a lot of projects doing ICO but in my opinion I don't think they are too many.
As a matter of fact there are plenty of opportunities for ICOs out there, we have thousands of start-ups worldwide daily so ICO is relatively small in comparison.
Activity: 364
May 05, 2018, 03:48:14 AM
in fact, I also have concerns about it, because not all ico is done well and not a few of those who only target the benefits alone regardless of its impact to the industry, blockhain will be superior if managed properly and we need activists in this industry
Activity: 106
May 05, 2018, 03:45:22 AM
Dont invest any ICOs please. This is too dangerous. Just buy the solid projects on exchange. Such as DAOstack, LOOM, Fusion.
legendary
Activity: 1330
Merit: 1003
May 05, 2018, 03:42:56 AM
I agree with you on this one. And way to many means it makes it harder to tell the good projects from the dead end projects which means it just makes it harder to pick out of all of them which one is actually a good coin to put your money into. I think there should be some sort of rule or regulation put in place regarding putting new ICOs into the market at a time.
Activity: 242
May 05, 2018, 03:27:05 AM
The good news is that Japan and several major powers are already developing relevant regulatory measures for ICO. We all know that in the first four months of this year, the market has been strongly revised. Everyone knows that this is because ICO has injected too much foam into the market.
Activity: 132
May 05, 2018, 03:24:02 AM
Yes, ICO projects are really many now, and there are many scams. Should we establish project ratings and admission criteria?
Activity: 364
May 05, 2018, 03:19:14 AM
The market has too many ICOs. I think researchers must improve and offer different strengths so their ICO can compete. Investors will be vigilant and smart to select potential ICO for investment. This makes the coding market so attractive!
Activity: 266
May 05, 2018, 03:12:46 AM
it feels the development of the ICO project can not be dammed. The longer the booming project is. Many new projects are emerging. So that the participants and investors must be extra careful in choosing the project. what I fear is that with more projects, it will make the crime rate increase. namely by making projects as good, but only to deceive so many investors join. but hopefully this is not the case.
Activity: 602
Merit: 103
May 05, 2018, 02:55:22 AM

This can't stop until there would be a project that would be created to solve this kind of problem. There are too many scam project's today that are using the blockchain as a front to accumulate money by conducting ICO. You can't imagine how funny their ideas are and there would be dumb investors who would invest. Shame  Grin
Pages:
Jump to: