Pages:
Author

Topic: There are too many ICOs - page 7. (Read 1348 times)

Activity: 1036
Merit: 504
May 05, 2018, 02:48:45 AM
ICOS are the new way new startups generate capital to grow their businesses. In the traditional world you needed to buy stocks through a broker. What the blockchain has done is decentralize money in many different industries. Actually ICOS are a boon to the global community because it offers even the unbanked a chance to invest in industries before would never have been open to them. My Wife is doing this now full time. She is just a simple housewife who before would have found it technically difficult to invest in penny stocks. Now she says it is so easy to just find something she likes to invest in and invest without any middle men.  Cheesy
Activity: 224
Merit: 11
May 05, 2018, 02:45:49 AM
There will always be new ICOs as this community is decentralized,cryptocurrencies are decentralized currencies which is why people are keep creating their own coin,no one can moderate ICOs which is why these scammers are taking advantage the situation,which is the downside of our market ,greedy people are trying to scam one another.
Activity: 100
Merit: 0
May 05, 2018, 02:41:09 AM
Yeah but i think it is also an advantage especially for all the the crypto holder and trader tho we can't deny that because of it we don't know what are the scam or not so be careful
Activity: 68
May 05, 2018, 02:38:51 AM
yes there are a lot of ico, but is not it the more ico the better we can see which interesting ideas will be applied to the world, I am sure ico is one way for people or companies to be much more developed and become big
Activity: 275
May 05, 2018, 02:32:09 AM
Wont stop not unless ICOs would be regulated by someone else,people wont stop creating their ICOs because thats where the money flows,that is where investors go before they even try to trade,newbie investors are mostly being scammed with those ICOs which is why we need to take a look further with these ICOs before joining any.
copper member
Activity: 251
May 05, 2018, 01:37:36 AM
Yes, Lots of ICO just started to earn money and then they just run away! I mean maximum ICO is not good, They are a scam or failed. Even I don't like this many numbers of ICO. But, Yes, From March to May I have seen several good ICO too, Those ICO was really worthy to invest.
This is a very good sign in the ICO world for this year.
Activity: 173
Merit: 10
May 05, 2018, 01:31:28 AM
This is good. The more competition, the better and more innovative projects will be. And what's wrong with that there is a choice where to invest money.
Activity: 658
Merit: 126
May 05, 2018, 01:10:23 AM
Stop those nonsense ICO and remain the deserving ICO. It is not only effecting the growth of ICO but also the growth of scammers. My advice is be wise and think critically to not involve to those fake.
Activity: 706
Merit: 111
May 04, 2018, 08:44:26 PM
Activity: 148
Merit: 1
The stock photography revolution
May 05, 2018, 12:15:36 AM
It's a free market. And after a while, the mechanisms of self-regulation will work. Those who spent money on the ICO scam will run out of money. And the ICO scam will be much smaller.
Activity: 665
Merit: 114
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
April 12, 2018, 08:02:59 PM
There so many ICOs coming out everyday. The market can't support thousands of ICOS. This has to  stop.
there is no reason to stop ico, because not all of them are being success after they launch it. almost 5-10% of ico are being success and being accepted by the crowd.
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
The Future Of Work
April 12, 2018, 02:15:59 PM
There so many ICOs coming out everyday. The market can't support thousands of ICOS. This has to  stop.
This will stop very soon. This process does not depend on us and our opinion. The main reason is not in the amount of ICO.
The main reason is that more and more ICo is an outright Scam. This will lead to deplorable consequences.
Activity: 350
Merit: 112
Ecosystem for Fundraising DAOs — ICOs 2.0
April 12, 2018, 02:06:22 PM
There so many ICOs coming out everyday. The market can't support thousands of ICOS. This has to  stop.

More due diligence then ever is needed. It is true. It is not possible any more to review all ICO. I recommend also using some of the existing spreadsheets and intel provided for example in pool groups to have some filters and be able to find promising projects. The ICO fighting to reach soft cap can offer interesting opportunities, if the project is promising.

Very good point, I am also moving towards low cap projects to maximize value. in this bear market you need to think about avoiding risks instead of catching the next money train. I would like to highlight 3 risk factors you should have an eye on:

1. You did not buy value (ICO that reached hardcap)
2. You bought into a research project with no product or early prototype
3. You trusted a team that is not capable to execute the idea

Activity: 28
April 11, 2018, 06:59:15 PM
yes there are too many really.. that's why you need to do your great research to somehow don't end up with scam ICO..
Activity: 706
Merit: 111
April 11, 2018, 06:49:07 PM
Those ICO's will be the death of Ethereum
Activity: 6
April 11, 2018, 06:47:26 PM
There really are; that's why I only have one big alt holding anymore and that would be LYM.

I feel a lot of newbie investors will come into this market and just feel completely overwhelmed. Ratings sites help a bit in the way of this, but I feel those of us who know how to utilize those properly, which ones are actually worth trusting their opinion, etc.. already have most of the knowledge we'd need to where, they aren't that important.

It's hard to come up with good solutions for the issue here, would have to be a massive community movement.

QFT; Lympo looks like a really solid project. Maybe something to finally get me moving hahah
Activity: 378
April 11, 2018, 06:43:51 PM
You are right, everyday there are many new ICOs come. In fact, not all of them reach the soft cup or or even some are failed, some others cancel the ICOs. Therefore, as the signature or bounty campaign, we should be smart in choose and joining the projects in order to not regret at then end. Because once we have been wrong in joining the projects, all what we have done are useless because we will not rewarded or we will get nothing from our effort.
Activity: 182
April 11, 2018, 06:40:29 PM

Yes, this is absolutely true. Today there are many different ICOs on the market. Many companies in all sectors claim the introduction of crypto-technologies. At the same time, not all of them really know how to bring their ideas to the end.
Therefore, it should be doubly careful when making investments.
Activity: 135
April 11, 2018, 06:39:19 PM
I agree but I think it's more important than ever to DYOR. If you're looking for a good project, look into Algebraix. CEO is very impressive and the team is solid. Permission-based advertising platform. https://algebraix.io/
Activity: 168
April 11, 2018, 06:35:50 PM
Yes you are right but unfortunately most of these ICOs are fakes, scams  and will fail.
the market even need genuine ones till all the problems in this world are solved.
the market is big enough to accomodate even more, all we need to do is do our due diligence before investing in any of them so that we don't get caught up in the fake, scams or the ones that won't deliver.
Pages:
Jump to: