Pages:
Author

Topic: There is any problem if anyone make any post on behalf of banned user? - page 2. (Read 513 times)

legendary
Activity: 2240
Merit: 3150
₿uy / $ell ..oeleo ;(
Suddenly yesterday I discovered this curiosity.  Smiley  

Suppose your friend is banned for few days  and unable to make any post. But he needs to make an announcement which is urgent/necessary. So if he asked you for making a post on behalf of him. And you make the post.

So, In this case is there any problem can happen with your account? Is there any rules about this case?    Just want to be clear about this. Thanks

If your friend is banned, he has the right to create a new account only to post in meta regarding his case.
If you are going to post an annoucnent that the guy is banned and if anyone wants to contact him to do it outside the forum, should be OK, at least for me.
If you want to take over a proejct, this should be fine too.
Normally those who post "of behalf of " somebody most offen turn to be alt accounts.
Activity: 1372
Merit: 783
better everyday ♥
I think there won't be any problems here, as long as you're not the owner of both accounts  Wink Are you worried about your notice on behalf of Hhampuz  Huh I think it would be quite absurd if someone has a complain about it. Dont worry!
legendary
Activity: 2436
Merit: 1189
Need Campaign Manager?PM on telegram @sujonali1819
Suddenly yesterday I discovered this curiosity.  Smiley  

Suppose your friend is banned for few days  and unable to make any post. But he needs to make an announcement which is urgent/necessary. So if he asked you for making a post on behalf of him. And you make the post.

So, In this case is there any problem can happen with your account? Is there any rules about this case?    Just want to be clear about this. Thanks
Pages:
Jump to: