Pages:
Author

Topic: there is no word stopping to trade crypto. - page 5. (Read 945 times)

Activity: 322
Merit: 100
December 26, 2018, 09:02:14 AM
That's right, there is no stop word for traders. Traders must still be able to find a gap to look for profits in a market condition that is not stable. If we can take part, even a small profit can make us not lose.
Activity: 546
Merit: 261
Moonbet.io
December 26, 2018, 08:50:34 AM
when so long bitcoin and altcoin have significantly reduced prices, many traders are very panicked and sell some of the coins they buy at high prices, and because of their fear they will reduce their capital, they are afraid to lose everything, in panic and fear they will lose all the capital they use, it really makes the traders really lose, but now that the market is recovering, is there still a reason for a trader not to return to their trade? if for me this is the time for us to rise again and return to our trade, so that we can cover the losses we have suffered so far, so never think of stopping trading for example we want to return all our losses, and we can get more profits .
I think there is nothing to fear in trading, everythings must have advantages and disadvantages including trading, even in my opinion, on trading we won't feel the disadvantages when we can increase our patience, if we feel loss, we must not to sell it, just hold and be patient until we get profit, when we wait for it, we can trade on other crypto assets
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1058
December 26, 2018, 08:41:16 AM
This is because some of them don’t make good plans before they start investing money in crypto. They think profit comes always and they never think about the loss. So when they invest and they notice they started losing their money, they will be forced to withdraw it to avoid more loss and then wait for another time. But if they did consider the loss that’s likely to happen, then they wouldn’t be faced with such a situation.

I am trading crypto for a full time living for over 3 years now. My opinion is that a trader should adjust his strategy depending on the market situation. Even previous 12 months while we were in a best market i easily Made enough money with trading to support me, my wife and 2 kids.
So for me the Words ‘stop or pause trading’ do not exist.
Yes, me too, I always trade no matter what. The thing is, some people don’t do what they are meant to do at first which is investing and trading what they can afford at the moment. Rather they go all in and they lose. It’s best to go in what you can afford to lose and then find a strategy that works perfect for the situation you’re into. You can even maintain one strategy through out.
copper member
Activity: 168
Merit: 42
nothing is impossible
December 26, 2018, 06:21:08 AM
I am trading crypto for a full time living for over 3 years now. My opinion is that a trader should adjust his strategy depending on the market situation. Even previous 12 months while we were in a best market i easily Made enough money with trading to support me, my wife and 2 kids.
So for me the Words ‘stop or pause trading’ do not exist.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 516
December 26, 2018, 05:29:11 AM
Its true and need to be implemented by all traders a good trader is the one that keep on learning and don't afraid of losing money, because if you stop trading then its mean you can't recover your lost, the one that makes traders excited is the price volatility, so there is always chances to make money, but maybe the term to earn is different
Activity: 448
Merit: 10
December 26, 2018, 05:03:00 AM
right the price has gone up again yesterday the price had risen eth one of the coins that has a significant increase, I also started trading now the market is returning to high today and still waiting for prices to go down to buy again
Activity: 54
Merit: 0
December 26, 2018, 04:36:30 AM
panic has never given any good result.  calm down and try to understand the market.  if you miss, it only means that you need to learn more.  crypto is great for as long as you know when the perfect timing is to trade.
Activity: 2660
Merit: 551
December 26, 2018, 01:47:31 AM
when so long bitcoin and altcoin have significantly reduced prices, many traders are very panicked and sell some of the coins they buy at high prices, and because of their fear they will reduce their capital, they are afraid to lose everything, in panic and fear they will lose all the capital they use, it really makes the traders really lose, but now that the market is recovering, is there still a reason for a trader not to return to their trade? if for me this is the time for us to rise again and return to our trade, so that we can cover the losses we have suffered so far, so never think of stopping trading for example we want to return all our losses, and we can get more profits .

One reason one traders are not going into the market because majority thinks that the market hasn't recovered yet and they fear the price can still go down anytime. They are waiting for some news to bring their confidence back again so it will take some time. But don't worry, I'm sure that they are slowly entering again and once the bull market started the money will suddenly pour and push the price even further.
Activity: 854
Merit: 115
December 25, 2018, 10:52:55 PM
if it is a matter of new investors I think they will definitely be afraid to trade again because they are thinking about a situation that is still bad. usually if they lose a lot of money here they will run away and not trust crypto anymore
legendary
Activity: 1442
Merit: 1025
December 25, 2018, 12:57:46 PM
Obviously, Good experts never quit the trading because they know how to tackle at any situation. Bit continuous drop is totally damage the many investors so too much ratio of trading is stopped in suddenly.
You may not get panic when you are keeping your faith on bitcoin high all the times. For the case of other coins, if you have chosen that coin after dedicated research, then you never need to worry about continuous dropping in downfall market. It means if the coins are highly reputed and long-term based to coins, you will never lose your hope on holding down so that you never need to stop trading them.

We need the regulations and legalisation of crypto currency then only it is successfully workout. Because forex trading is still profit in most of the country so we need some changes in crypto.
Do not expect regulations nor legalization will stop this kind of downfall of the market. Market fluctuation is beyond those regulations and legalization hence this has nothing to do with market and trading perspective. Moreover, regulations and legalization will our freedom as these are all completely against our decentralized concept based system.
Activity: 184
December 25, 2018, 09:05:38 AM
If we really thinking about the quest for adventure and another way for alternative income leads us perhaps in an easy ways, and in recent years is one of that was in the world of cryptocurrency, and because is the way going to earn a good profits for investors for an easy ways they grab that opportunity, yes" in the past they earned good profit for that and maybe they thought it was time to end. For me, first need to learn more about how much risk we can get into it.
Activity: 210
Merit: 29
December 25, 2018, 08:06:20 AM
The market is not on a recovery path yet, it just broke through the $4000 resistance. And is still fluctuating in both directions.
Trading can be profitable in both bullish and bearish markets. It depends on skill, timing and capital management.
Activity: 910
elysian.finance
December 25, 2018, 07:59:11 AM
Yes you are right, there is no word stopping to trade crypto. The market will always fluctuate and prices will always go up or down, so anytime we can still trade. Even though previously experiencing losses does not mean having to stop trading again, because opportunities will always be there. So there is no reason not to return to trading, because the opportunity is always there and the opportunity to get profits is always open if you want to be patient.
it is true, that we do not have to stop trading, we must be able to rise up and be able to think for our future, if throughout 2018 we have suffered losses and failures in trade, by 2019, we will have to be optimistic that we must be able to trade better, and opportunities will always be there, while we want to always try to be patient and keep up the spirit of doing things, and we will be able to achieve what we expect,and so we have to show everyone that we can trade crypto that can get big profits.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 257
LuckyB.it is Back!
December 25, 2018, 07:05:28 AM
Good traders will never thinking to quit trade even though they loss even they will attempts to seeking new way how to recover their loss and won't stop until they get decent profit but indeed there are only a few traders from existing traders who can able to do this and the rest are cannot facing the reallity when downtrend dominate because most of them fear to lost everything
Obviously, Good experts never quit the trading because they know how to tackle at any situation. Bit continuous drop is totally damage the many investors so too much ratio of trading is stopped in suddenly. We need the regulations and legalisation of crypto currency then only it is successfully workout. Because forex trading is still profit in most of the country so we need some changes in crypto.
Activity: 36
Merit: 1
December 25, 2018, 06:55:39 AM
there is no word to stop to trade crypto. profit and loss is a natural thing in making transactions, the crypto world is indeed high risk and has been invested in every trade they do

Crypto market - it is a high-risk investment, that is holly truth Smiley. But it is highly profitable as well.
All you need - understand who is the main person at market - bulls or bears 😉
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1000
December 25, 2018, 05:06:18 AM
Yes you are right, there is no word stopping to trade crypto. The market will always fluctuate and prices will always go up or down, so anytime we can still trade. Even though previously experiencing losses does not mean having to stop trading again, because opportunities will always be there. So there is no reason not to return to trading, because the opportunity is always there and the opportunity to get profits is always open if you want to be patient.
legendary
Activity: 2282
Merit: 2196
Signature Space For Rent
December 25, 2018, 04:43:40 AM
Panic is the main reason to loss on trading. Mostly crypto traders like us loss for panic. Whoever don't have enough patience he will loss always. If leave trading due to panic or fear of loss then how we can recover? For example on last bear market I have losed 0.5BTC but I didn't sell on loss, in a result I have recover now and have some profits. I was not sold on loss. Thats why we need pateince for trading. To be honest trading is a one kind of addiction. We can't leave it easily. However best of luck you on trading world.
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1000
December 25, 2018, 01:54:31 AM
Good traders will never thinking to quit trade even though they loss even they will attempts to seeking new way how to recover their loss and won't stop until they get decent profit but indeed there are only a few traders from existing traders who can able to do this and the rest are cannot facing the reallity when downtrend dominate because most of them fear to lost everything
Activity: 2912
Merit: 556
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
December 24, 2018, 10:40:51 PM
The smart trader will know when he needs to come to the market and when he needs to leave the market for a while. It's because he has the experience and knows what he needs to do in the bull and the bear market. A smart trader will also understand that the market are not always at the high price, but sometime it will get down and even down too deep, so he will have another strategy to anticipate if the market is not good for trade. Sometime trader needs to stay calm by watching the market only because he knows that if he still trades, it only makes a loss for him. It's not just about become rich, trying to recover the loss but it's about how to survive in any situations and how to still makes a profit.
Activity: 1680
Merit: 259
December 24, 2018, 10:29:18 PM

I think stop is natural because not everyone can survive but never give up is better than stop. Take time to relax and enjoy the profit is part of never give up, stop is leave market permanent and that's different mindset. For this topic is up to you but as long crypto ( coins ) can reach my take profit point I'll stay.
Pages:
Jump to: