Pages:
Author

Topic: there is no word stopping to trade crypto. - page 6. (Read 945 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 10
December 24, 2018, 09:26:58 PM
there is no word to stop to trade crypto. profit and loss is a natural thing in making transactions, the crypto world is indeed high risk and has been invested in every trade they do
legendary
Activity: 2170
Merit: 1427
December 24, 2018, 06:03:11 PM
clear. because the word stop for crypto users is someone who doesn't want to go forward or succeed, because this is how we can get rich quickly even though crypto often decreases every price of coins in it

If your primary goal is to get rich quick, you will likely fail to do so.

I honestly haven't seen much reason for anyone to trade currently, especially with how difficult it is to get hold of the short term trends. One day it looks like we're going through very bullish momentum, the other day people worry about prices falling back to the $3000 level. Most people will gain more by NOT trading while the market could just as easily tank below $3000 in a matter of weeks, or even days.

I have been asked what I think about the current market, and I saw the disappointment in their eyes when I told them that I don't know. The only thing that makes sense right now is to dollar cost average, but that's probably too booring and not worth their time. Silly people.
Activity: 1624
Merit: 250
December 24, 2018, 05:24:07 PM
If you have resistance against volatility then you can survive till end and if not, you will oblige to leave in the first break. I do not think it is the right time to go back because while the price drops again, their losses will increase. I suggest you be cautious, there is no law that everybody will definitely gain. Maybe the right time will never come.  Undecided
Activity: 672
Merit: 250
December 24, 2018, 02:46:57 PM
clear. because the word stop for crypto users is someone who doesn't want to go forward or succeed, because this is how we can get rich quickly even though crypto often decreases every price of coins in it
Activity: 112
Merit: 1
December 24, 2018, 02:31:06 PM
when so long bitcoin and altcoin have significantly reduced prices, many traders are very panicked and sell some of the coins they buy at high prices, and because of their fear they will reduce their capital, they are afraid to lose everything, in panic and fear they will lose all the capital they use, it really makes the traders really lose, but now that the market is recovering, is there still a reason for a trader not to return to their trade? if for me this is the time for us to rise again and return to our trade, so that we can cover the losses we have suffered so far, so never think of stopping trading for example we want to return all our losses, and we can get more profits .
Pages:
Jump to: