Pages:
Author

Topic: there is one thing onely that can save the usa dollar - page 3. (Read 427 times)

STT
legendary
Activity: 4004
Merit: 1428
☠ ☠ ☠ メメ
Its reasonable to argue that contraction relates to dollar strength as most assets are settled in a dollar market.     However dollar debt relies on friendly relations, Japan owns 1 trillion of USA debt and similarly for most of the world including China even Russia I believe does hold dollar denominated debt which means bad relations and forced selling is likely not help Dollar especially.    Alot of people think war or conflict can help USD because they have the largest army and also a large amount of productivity in arms retail, ultimately of course war is not profitable but business is due to comparative advantage.    USA needs to close its trade deficit, theres your solution in plain demand in exchange for goods produced.
legendary
Activity: 2576
Merit: 1860
Would you please us tell why a war would be the US Dollar's last hope?

The US has been involved in several domestic and regional wars already. I cannot tell whether or not their involvement in those wars are helping their currency gain value. What I can tell, for sure, is that it has created the country's image as a meddler of other sovereign countries' domestic issues.
Activity: 210
Merit: 2
Like seriously, its the last hope of USA?
I don't think so. War is not the solution to this severe crisis that the whole world is facing right now. Yes, USA is the leading country on the world meter pool having the highest cases, but I still believe that they will make it through, just like the other Countries who are now covid-19 free. USA has a lot of unlimited resources in all forms. And they should, they will find a way to revive their economy and regrow the Country.
For me, instead of focusing to start war, why not focus on creating a vaccine as cure for this virus? And keep staying home if its not necessary to go out.
Peace be with you, stay safe 💕
Activity: 392
Merit: 7
foregin investors getting off the usd, usa dont like this!

there is only one thing what can save the usa dollar its a war the usa last hope.

the war if its start it will start before the  covid second wave crisis.

Pages:
Jump to: