Pages:
Author

Topic: There's gonna be a tidal wave/tsunami - page 3. (Read 5487 times)

Activity: 140
Merit: 100
November 25, 2012, 05:23:41 AM
Yeah, it happened.  As most everything I say, the wave was metaphoric, within myself.

Given that there's a tsunami somewhere pretty much every year, you'll have to do a little better than that.

Sooner or later the world's supervolcanoes will erupt again, but that doesn't make dreaming about such events precognition.
I mean of a reasonable scale, something that will do a good amount of damage to the united state's east coast.

If you haven't seen the weather, there's a huge drop in temperature scheduled for Friday, on the east coast. The flood will happen this day, black Friday.

Yeah, 'bout that...
mrb
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1027
November 25, 2012, 02:09:33 AM
A tsunami predictor fails to predict...

Shocker!  Roll Eyes
legendary
Activity: 1134
Merit: 1002
You cannot kill love
November 24, 2012, 10:06:30 PM
Yeah, it happened.  As most everything I say, the wave was metaphoric, within myself.  I'd like to apologize, I had the realization what I was doing was wrong, yesterday.  It's not my duty to distort your reality based on my beliefs.  I still believe in spirituality, but I will no longer continue to broadcast my perspective on the internet.  It's not fair to confuse other people, it's better that we all find the truth within ourselves.

I will leave what I wrote online, for others to build off of.  Forgive me, I meant no harm to anybody, I thought spreading the truth would help, unaware of the confusion is creates.  It still will, I suppose, with time.

Karma got me for putting this message out here, for changing the perception of others in an unsympathetic/mutual fashion.

I will still answer PMs and what not, but I won't be talking about deeper philosophical insights that an inexperienced soul may not understand.

Again, sorry, love you guys.  I will make it up, I have nothing to distract me from this concert, it will happen.
legendary
Activity: 1918
Merit: 1570
Bitcoin: An Idea Worth Spending
November 24, 2012, 01:21:14 PM
Just checked,, no tsunami advisory. Nowhere. At all. On the whole globe.

Not true. There were major Tsunami waves today in my toilet, after gigantic body of unknown materials hitted the water!  Cheesy

Dark or white turds? I have a theory.
legendary
November 22, 2012, 10:25:26 PM
I find the image of dank hoping real hard for a natural disaster tonight very funny, the whole love thing kida gets harshed by it.

So, bodes well for the million man concert...

Yeah but remember he's supposed to stop eating and "transition to the other side" today.  I guess his "soul" is going to be organising the concert from there.

Please, please, please, don't mention Etta James and Dank in the same sentence.
Activity: 868
Merit: 1000
November 22, 2012, 10:16:47 PM
I find the image of dank hoping real hard for a natural disaster tonight very funny, the whole love thing kida gets harshed by it.

Yeah but remember he's supposed to stop eating and "transition to the other side" today.  I guess his "soul" is going to be organising the concert from there.
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
November 22, 2012, 08:51:13 PM

Activity: 504
Merit: 500
November 21, 2012, 07:16:47 PM
Does anyone actually have coins in the dank bank? If so this thread is probably a concern O_o

Also, Where I am is under storm warnings, so maybe we'll flood *dunn dunn DUUNNNNNN*
Activity: 686
Merit: 500
Wat
November 21, 2012, 07:07:11 PM
There is no spoon.
legendary
You cannot kill love
November 21, 2012, 06:59:06 PM
We must learn the impact our consciousness has on reality.

Can you even imagine horrors that would start happening if true nature of creation is revealed to masses? Tsunami would compare as kids play.

I'm stumbling upon your posts here for a while now, and it's obvious to me you are not stoned constantly. There is truth to what you're saying,
but you still have to fully understand that not everyone is ready to be unplugged. Attempting to make them ready is not only waste of time, since
it is not your job to do that - it's their own job, but by trying to enlighten others both you and them gain much less than if you don't do it. They'll
get less because they haven't deserved more themselves and you'll get less because you not only wasted prescious time but prevented them from
getting more. You get what you deserve, that is how this Universe works.

There is no such thing as group mission on Earth. Everyone come here solo, is solo at all times and will leave solo. Don't fall into "collective" trap!
Becoming unplugged from fear is a beautiful thing, don't you think we all deserve that choice?

People can block out the truth but they'll still know it.
legendary
Activity: 2408
Merit: 1121
November 21, 2012, 06:53:57 PM
Just to be clear - I offered up my dream account because it had some similarities with Dank's. I don't believe that the mantle under our feet will 'sieze up' or any other violation of physics.

As for dreams being predictions - I don't think mine is, just was pretty vivid so I remembered it. That's all.
November 21, 2012, 06:26:02 PM
Will you shut up and go away if Friday comes and goes without a catastrophic flood happening?  Or will you do what all the doomsday cults do and just "revise" your prediction?
Vod
legendary
Activity: 3668
Merit: 3010
Licking my boob since 1970
November 21, 2012, 05:34:41 PM
The flood will happen this day, black Friday.

legendary
You cannot kill love
November 21, 2012, 04:42:22 PM
If you haven't seen the weather, there's a huge drop in temperature scheduled for Friday, on the east coast. The flood will happen this day, black Friday.

We must learn the impact our consciousness has on reality, only after we see damage may we become aware of our power to change the world.

Do not fear this flood as a bad thing, it must happen since many are not yet ready to transition to a higher frequency.  People that die are taking the choice to stay in an earth-like world.  It is what they want.

Remember, souls travel together, in groups. You will always be with your loved ones.
legendary
November 20, 2012, 11:54:46 AM
Oil doesn't keep your car cool and functional? 

Did you know cars and plate tectonics work differently?  There is not enough oil in the planet to lubricate plates like oil does in a car.   Roll Eyes

This is why mechanics don't double as seismologists.

Yet many seismologists double as mechanics. Odd!

Then again, 9.2:

November 20, 2012, 04:09:44 AM
Thanks to fgervsis, I will stop eating on thanksgiving.  I'm sure I can live forever if I don't fall asleep. You die every night, after all.

You know all those things you wanted to do but no-one would give you capital for?  JREF has a million dollars for you if you can survive on water alone.

legendary
You cannot kill love
November 20, 2012, 03:50:27 AM
Thanks to fgervsis, I will stop eating on thanksgiving.  I'm sure I can live forever if I don't fall asleep. You die every night, after all.
November 20, 2012, 03:40:41 AM
The flood will likely occur corresponding with thanks giving.  Eating food is killing yourself, as you become more aware of it, the more it will happen.  If society carries on with a normal thanksgiving, many will die.  This is why death has been a part of life, because you choose to destroy it.  Drinking water replenishes the body and sleeping gives you a fresh start, free from any hate from the previous day, unless you cannot come clean with your consciousness and the hate stays with you.  To come clean is to manifest in reality, to tell something else how you feel, how you believe.  To believe is to manifest reality.  It is your choice to live in the past.

So how many days do you think you can survive on water alone, dank?
legendary
You cannot kill love
November 20, 2012, 03:36:17 AM
The flood will likely occur corresponding with thanks giving.  Eating food is killing yourself, as you become more aware of it, the more it will happen.  If society carries on with a normal thanksgiving, many will die.  This is why death has been a part of life, because you choose to destroy it.  Drinking water replenishes the body and sleeping gives you a fresh start, free from any hate from the previous day, unless you cannot come clean with your consciousness and the hate stays with you.  To come clean is to manifest in reality, to tell something else how you feel, how you believe.  To believe is to manifest reality.  It is your choice to live in the past.
legendary
You cannot kill love
November 17, 2012, 11:07:18 PM
Used to be.
Pages:
Jump to: