Pages:
Author

Topic: These projects will go big in 2020, I assume. - page 9. (Read 1840 times)

Activity: 1848
Merit: 341
Duelbits.com
I only knew about Tachyon because there was a bounty campaign so I checked but it wasn't very detailed and only saw the prices in the market were quite good with high volumes.
I don't know Tachyon will be a big project this year or it will be reversed and I'm sure many projects that have sprung up this year are well developed.
Activity: 826
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
This is my personal view not any financial advice.

1. BAANX: Baanx is secure, custodial wallet platform and bridging gap between fiat and crypto. Already have ios, android app and launched their debit card in 30 countries.

I will monitor these projects closely
i do not update this project for long term, preveoustly i heard this project successfull in ico, and any ico campaign from this project only little bounty hunter come and join, because a lot of bounty hunter thinking this project is scam
the great information about baanx update because i think ico baanx successfull enough and make coins of ico baanx good price after launched on the market
Activity: 1092
Merit: 284
3. Tachyon: Decentralized blockchain based internet protocol that wants to create secure and privacy internet. They promise faster, secure and also pay for staking ipx into the wallet

I more often monitor the progress of the Tachyon project that you are running the signature of, this project has a good mission going forward and puts the products they are running so that it matches what is on the road map.
The IPX token is quite good in the Bithumb market and has a good volume and lots of it trades.
Tachyon is a project that will be big in 2020.
Activity: 236
Merit: 1
What do you think about Privacy coins such as RYO(Ryocurrency)?
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1026
SellDefi.com | Earn by selling files
This is my personal view not any financial advice.

1. BAANX: Baanx is secure, custodial wallet platform and bridging gap between fiat and crypto. Already have ios, android app and launched their debit card in 30 countries.

2. AIMEDIS: Decentralized blockchain backed ehealth ecosystem, offers more than health, in anyplace, anytime. They are getting ready to launch their own platform

3. Tachyon: Decentralized blockchain based internet protocol that wants to create secure and privacy internet. They promise faster, secure and also pay for staking ipx into the wallet

I will monitor these projects closely
Pages:
Jump to: