Pages:
Author

Topic: theymos is gonna kill me! - - REDUX - page 5. (Read 7779 times)

vip
Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145
December 20, 2015, 03:50:25 AM
See i consider myself to be a purveyor of the dark arts
but i never thought of that when i got mine..
I simply ignored it and negged that person.

This is why you are diabolical  Cheesy

I could learn something from you.. be more evil ahhaha
'cause it's fun  Cool

And we both take heat for our individual approaches, i.e., my sig linking to cryptocurrency's number one serial liar, Leroy Fodor.

The following is the third PM reply to my toy:

!!! WARNING: This user is a newbie. If you are expecting a message from a more veteran member, then this is an imposter !!!

hello sir I'm still hoping

With apologies, I'm still waiting for the other party to return that misdirected $50 to me so that I can remit it you so that you'll have it by Christmas.

And forth reply:

!!! WARNING: This user is a newbie. If you are expecting a message from a more veteran member, then this is an imposter !!!

I wanna invest it .
can I borrow 0.03 please?

That's only fourteen bucks. Shortly, I have I've that fifty bucks for you unless you're now desiring a lot less.

Here's the very next PM reply:

its okay sir I'll take it I wanna invest it and before December 19 . I need to buy a  project . then the gift
thank you sir I'm happy for that .

Great! Then the $50 should be in your hands in a day or two. I'm just finalizing the repayment now from the other party. He realizes that I made a mistake and wants to make it right with me knowing full well that you're on the sidelines awaiting said fifty bucks.

And the very next PM reply, with plenty more to come:

its that true sir? I'm really really hoping ,Im really  need money  sir  Angry ..
I need the 0.03 can I favor can I borrow it and I will repay it. to you  Sad

I think you're confused. The fifty dollars worth of bitcoins I'm going to send you once they're returned to me is a gift, not a loan, thus you don't have to pay it back. You can do whatever you want with the money once you receive it.
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011
FUD Philanthropist™
December 20, 2015, 03:31:41 AM
See i consider myself to be a purveyor of the dark arts
but i never thought of that when i got mine..
I simply ignored it and negged that person.

This is why you are diabolical  Cheesy

I could learn something from you.. be more evil ahhaha
'cause it's fun  Cool
vip
December 20, 2015, 03:25:04 AM
Lol , now that's some funny shit Shocked Theymos probably read the P.M but ignored it , he probably get a lot of these PM's daily or at laest somethings similar .
I'm still wondering how those users target people exactly ? because It never happened to me.

To be clear, I didn't send theymos a PM, but instructed my toy to do such, not sure yet if he took the bait. I started this thread to get in front of any fallout in case dude did send theymos a PM and he thinkin' like WTF is Bruno up to now.  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Again, wait till you read the rest of the PMs. I had tears in my eyes prior to clicking send in at least one reply.
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011
FUD Philanthropist™
December 20, 2015, 03:22:05 AM
Lol , now that's some funny shit Shocked Theymos probably read the P.M but ignored it , he probably get a lot of these PM's daily or at laest somethings similar .
I'm still wondering how those users target people exactly ? because It never happened to me.

here is mine ROFL

hello sir can you give a bit of your bitcoin ?

PS:
YES THAT IS FUNNY GLEB !!! AHHAHA
staff
Activity: 3500
Merit: 6152
December 20, 2015, 03:04:13 AM
Activity: 266
Merit: 250
December 20, 2015, 03:00:28 AM
"Just sent you fifty dollars worth since you asked so nicely. Enjoy!"

i can't stop laughing!  Grin Cheesy Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1358
Merit: 1003
Designer - Developer
December 20, 2015, 02:59:19 AM
Rofl.. this is hilarious
Activity: 343
Merit: 250
Bonus Claim Url: http://betonline.wager.bz
December 20, 2015, 02:52:02 AM
It's really funny how scammers try to scam these days. Wink

But trolling isn't allowed xD
vip
December 20, 2015, 02:49:38 AM
Poor dude just PMed me again.

But I need that 50$ now to buy some medicine really now sir Bruno really really now

You're in luck! Send PM like I told you and you get $500 now.

Your friend, Bruno

Here's how it all started:

hello sir can you give me some bitcoin please

Just sent you fifty dollars worth since you asked so nicely. Enjoy!

this is my wallet sir 1BVxNN9QwBy1R2h4ww92xuCeWySXaBfE3s
thank you very much advance Merry Christmas!
 god bless you thank you!

I see where I made my mistake. I'll wait till the wrong party returns to me that fifty bucks I sent him by mistake, whereupon I'll remit it directly to your provided bitcoin wallet address. Merry Christmas.

Trust me, the exchange gets funnier knowing that I would making the convos public. I truly fucked with this guy to no end.  Grin
vip
December 20, 2015, 02:47:05 AM
REDUX - New guy on hook - stay tuned! 11/22/16 (go to latest posts, and make sure to bring a towel for your tears)

For the past few days I've been humoring myself by yankin' some dude's chain via PMs. Here's the last PM I just sent him, with all the others forthcoming so that you, too, could enjoy the experience.

My brother got sick (anibia) I guess wrong spelling  he had a bacteria on water , I gonna help my mama she got not enough money to buy some medicine,  if I can loan  on lending thread I will but my account not qualified to get a loan  Sad and I borrow on my friend this is a repayment schedule fuck this last I'm so disappointe dispressd  Embarrassed

Holy shit, man! Really? Bacteria on water? I had to Google that and read that people die from that shit. Hey, I don't think my $50 will be enough for you. Here's what I'm goin' to do for you. PM this guy (Mike) - https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/theymos-35 - and tell him to give $500 worth of bitcoins outta my account.

Please let me know if you need more.

Your friend, Bruno

Pages:
Jump to: