Pages:
Author

Topic: @theymos It's time to make DT blacklist. - page 5. (Read 2287 times)

legendary
Activity: 2380
Merit: 4265
eXch.cx - Automatic crypto Swap Exchange.
February 05, 2019, 06:07:50 AM
Everything that has begin will have his end.
This "Merit" and "Trust" mafia should be once forever removed.
<***>
We don't need anything controlled by Mafia team, but we need more moderation and official rules.

When the forum gets more moderated and official rule are made for almost everything, you guys will still be the one complaining of the system been harsh and too centralize.
Many accusations will still be made that theymos is still giving power to the same Mafia (as you claim) through those official rules. 
legendary
Activity: 3416
Merit: 3419
Crypto Swap Exchange
February 05, 2019, 05:36:47 AM
And that would be possible only with huge changes in this forum.
We don't need "trust system" which is abusive, controlled by group of people.
We don't need "merit system" which is circle of supporting the very same "Mafia".
If you don't agree with them, you will be bullied.
If you don't agree with them, you will be abused.
If you don't agree with them, you will be tagged.

We need changes, or the end is near...
The end has already begin, and for those with closed eyes, take a look at the previous most active sections in this forum...
People not using the marketplaces as before.
People are not active as before.
The income of real new members is not as before.

We don't need anything controlled by Mafia team, but we need more moderation and official rules.

after every end, comes a new beginning. how do you know that "Merit" and "Trust" it's not a new beginning?
Activity: 350
Merit: 22
February 05, 2019, 02:36:05 AM
And that would be possible only with huge changes in this forum.
We don't need "trust system" which is abusive, controlled by group of people.
We don't need "merit system" which is circle of supporting the very same "Mafia".
If you don't agree with them, you will be bullied.
If you don't agree with them, you will be abused.
If you don't agree with them, you will be tagged.

We need changes, or the end is near...
The end has already begin, and for those with closed eyes, take a look at the previous most active sections in this forum...
People not using the marketplaces as before.
People are not active as before.
The income of real new members is not as before.

legendary
Activity: 2282
Merit: 2196
Signature space for rent
February 05, 2019, 02:18:03 AM
What's going on even abuser are begging merit openly. Also they are abusing merit on their war post. Just now noticed they made post about merit to fulfill 250 merit requirements even they encourage to buy it. See here : http://archive.is/MG4YO

This isn't too much? Everything have a limit. They are Trying to manipulate trust system by begging/buy merit what we can expect from them if they come on DT network. Few stupid supporting them by merit also. I am realising that theymos really need to make blacklist for next DT selection. Otherwise they will continue abusing.
legendary
Activity: 1946
Merit: 1427
February 01, 2019, 11:42:54 AM

that restriction makes it centralised and gamed easily by a few colluders merit cyclers. However it does not really make too much difference there are plenty of other ways to make it known that red trust abuse will not be tolerated.
This restriction isn't the sign of centralization. Its a requirement to be eligible for participation. Obviously who have earned 250 merits got much acceptability than others. So here IMO vast experience & previous works history makes the difference only.

Yeah in your vast experience and previous works your humble opinion is valid right?

Haha what an entertaining post in so many ways. Previous works and history? yeah that is why there are noobs all over DT. Lol not centralisation just requirement for eligibility... is that some joke? in this case it is the same thing. The people awarding themselves and pals merit support the same pals on DT

Wrong, 250 earned merits are mostly cycled junk from no more than a tiny tiny subset of cyclers for the most part. It is quite observable by bpip and the dt inclusions list these are colluding. There are elder legends here with less than 50 earned merits that are far more trustworthy and make far better posts.

Please stop hanging around meta  merit begging and get out on to the real discussion boards like most noobs here. People don't generally join a board to discuss how the board works.

I'd be inclined to agree, and disagree with OP. -- As others have already mentioned: if there is a need to blacklist people, instead of letting them being voted out by participants of the system, it seems like there would be something wrong with the system, rather than the user.

-- We're not banning scammers either, so why would the forum need to intervene in such a degree in determining who is trustworthy, and who isn't? I can only see this causing problems & irregularities.
copper member
Activity: 1204
Merit: 737
✅ Need Campaign Manager? TG > @TalkStar675
February 01, 2019, 10:33:52 AM
Yeah in your vast experience and previous works your humble opinion is valid right?

Haha what an entertaining post in so many ways. Previous works and history? yeah that is why there are noobs all over DT. Lol not centralisation just requirement for eligibility... is that some joke? in this case it is the same thing. The people awarding themselves and pals merit support the same pals on DT

Wrong, 250 earned merits are mostly cycled junk from no more than a tiny tiny subset of cyclers for the most part. It is quite observable by bpip and the dt inclusions list these are colluding. There are elder legends here with less than 50 earned merits that are far more trustworthy and make far better posts.

Please stop hanging around meta  merit begging and get out on to the real discussion boards like most noobs here. People don't generally join a board to discuss how the board works.
Hey mate i think you will be so glad if anyone selected as a DT who got 250+ red trust.hahaha.lol.

I hope in future there will be another selection system in our forum possible name (untrustworthy user list). Where we can submit our vote to select most untrustworthy members. Perhaps that time you have a chance to be selected there otherwise no chance for sure Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167
MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG
February 01, 2019, 07:37:49 AM

that restriction makes it centralised and gamed easily by a few colluders merit cyclers. However it does not really make too much difference there are plenty of other ways to make it known that red trust abuse will not be tolerated.
This restriction isn't the sign of centralization. Its a requirement to be eligible for participation. Obviously who have earned 250 merits got much acceptability than others. So here IMO vast experience & previous works history makes the difference only.

Please stop hanging around meta  merit begging and get out on to the real discussion boards like most noobs here. People don't generally join a board to discuss how the board works.
copper member
February 01, 2019, 04:52:29 AM

legendary
January 31, 2019, 07:38:52 AM
as we speak and based on the last update on bpip , there are 155 members with over 250 earned merit. and over a thousand member with 10 earned merit.
Make that around 7000 members with 10 earned Merit.

I'm currently working on a "DT1 rank up list", to see which users are getting close for the next "election".

the system is build that the majority holds the power once they have 250 merits earned.
250 Merit gives only one "power vote", that restriction makes it much harder to takeover DT1 with many accounts.

legendary
Activity: 2800
Merit: 2472
https://JetCash.com
January 31, 2019, 05:38:00 AM
We need to introduce the Jet Cash solar power generator. Only those with a sunny disposition and illuminating posts gain the power. Smiley
legendary
Activity: 3290
Merit: 16489
Thick-Skinned Gang Leader and Golden Feather 2021
January 31, 2019, 04:57:34 AM
as we speak and based on the last update on bpip , there are 155 members with over 250 earned merit. and over a thousand member with 10 earned merit.
Make that around 7000 members with 10 earned Merit.

I'm currently working on a "DT1 rank up list", to see which users are getting close for the next "election".

the system is build that the majority holds the power once they have 250 merits earned.
250 Merit gives only one "power vote", that restriction makes it much harder to takeover DT1 with many accounts.
Activity: 938
Merit: 276
January 31, 2019, 04:24:59 AM
Pass on vote it doesn't mean you will be on DT1. You should be whitelist manually by theymos. Do you think theymos didn't check user history before add on DT1? I don't think so he blindly just add DT1 who have passed on vote. One more thing, if you send merit someone then your merit will exclude from him during selection, so don't try to manipulate by sending merit also.

I said it 1000 times and still people post me trying to get DT1 .I have no intentions to get DT1.There are enough users out who are legendary ,have a good reputation and already a high amount of merits earned and most important who also have a problem with Lauda and his cult.
I'm going to push them as they represent my opinion.Calling that an abuse is funny.I could claim the same of all Lauda supporters.

But if you wanna start to blacklist all legit users on this forum just because they got merit from people who wanna see them on top.....this will create an even bigger war.
You already lost the game.Its just a matter of time.You got the majority of community against you and the system is build that the majority holds the power once they have 250 merits earned.
legendary
Activity: 2282
Merit: 2196
Signature space for rent
January 31, 2019, 04:18:44 AM
The distrust list will grow quickly and people being aware of a need of 250 merits will make that people will start giving merits more often to people they like myself included who nearly never gave any merits.
Its just a matter of time
Perhaps you forgot about manual blacklist.

However, I reserve the right to remove you and blacklist you from future selection if you engage in egregious and obvious abuse, or if multiple known alt accounts could be selected.
Pass on vote it doesn't mean you will be on DT1. You should be whitelist manually by theymos. Do you think theymos didn't check user history before add on DT1? I don't think so he blindly just add DT1 who have passed on vote. One more thing, if you send merit someone then your merit will exclude from him during selection, so don't try to manipulate by sending merit also.
Activity: 938
Merit: 276
January 31, 2019, 03:39:00 AM
And that's exactly why they're whining about it, claiming it's unfair and blah blah blah.  

Who is whining ?Its you guys trying to defend the status quo and opening this thread.
We already started the change which can't be stopped anymore.
If you think we don't have support from some DT members you are totaly wrong.

They are currently sitting calm not because they don't support us but because its a power game against Lauda's cult group.
If one of these DT1 members would now put Lauda and his cult group into the distrust list it would instantly lead into a revange action of them and the loss of a DT status.
So they are waiting for the right moment which we are preparing for them.
Lauda knows exectly he has many enemies in DT list and thats why he fears this kind of shit so much and tries to control who gets in.The russians were a good example how furious Lauda got and to resolve the issue his main condition was and still is to put him and his puppets into the russians trust list.

The distrust list will grow quickly and people being aware of a need of 250 merits will make that people will start giving merits more often to people they like myself included who nearly never gave any merits.
Its just a matter of time
copper member
January 31, 2019, 01:51:04 AM
You can blacklist someone from DT just by adding ~ in front of their name.

Obviously one person alone should not be able to blacklist anyone, so you need to have support for your action.
Its not possible to blacklist someone by only one person but with support of others its possible. IMO thats a clear sign that new DT selection system is decentralized. I don't know why some guys are shouting here its going to be centralized again.

As a forum member i completely support the new DT selection system. There was a time when our honourable admin theymos was the all in all for DT selection. But Its a participatory selection system now where members can submit their own vote to see their favourite person on the DT list.
legendary
Activity: 2366
Merit: 6555
be constructive or S.T.F.U
January 30, 2019, 09:24:46 PM
There is no community control there is just a few merit cyclers with 250 merit infesting the key positions of the trust system.

i think this is somehow a decent decentralization ratio, if the majority of those members think that the current DT list is untrustworthy they can change it over night, but i don't see that happening simply because

1- the majority don't have a problem with it.
2- the majority don't give a fuck.

legendary
January 30, 2019, 08:55:19 PM
I don't know why you beleive that DT blacklist would make the trust system centralized. In new DT system there's been option for excluding someone from the DT list. But i think you haven't visit the thread link yet where a combine group of untruthworthy users are trying to remove lauda from DT1 list to fullfill their future scam dream.

Whatever it is i beleive its just not an attempt to remove someone specially, its an combined attack to manipulate the whole DT system.
Blacklisting someone would make system more centralized, instead of leaving all these things for community to judge. And I don't know why how blacklist would change something. Users like cryptohunter, and other people from so called anti-DT gang already don't have chances to appear on DT. In first days when changes in trust system were made, there was some shady users on DT, but it was only matter of time until they were removed from DT by community.

Let me walk you through it.

1. lauda is a proven liar
2. lauda is a proven trust abuser.
3. Tman is a proven trust abuser by his own admission
4. The pharmacist is a proven greedy devious sock puppet sig spamming racist troll

They are still on DT they are untrustworthy.

There is no community control there is just a few merit cyclers with 250 merit infesting the key positions of the trust system.

Stop lying and being net negative.

Want proof just ask.
legendary
Activity: 3178
Merit: 1363
Slava Ukraini!
January 30, 2019, 08:00:31 PM
I don't know why you beleive that DT blacklist would make the trust system centralized. In new DT system there's been option for excluding someone from the DT list. But i think you haven't visit the thread link yet where a combine group of untruthworthy users are trying to remove lauda from DT1 list to fullfill their future scam dream.

Whatever it is i beleive its just not an attempt to remove someone specially, its an combined attack to manipulate the whole DT system.
Blacklisting someone would make system more centralized, instead of leaving all these things for community to judge. And I don't know why how blacklist would change something. Users like cryptohunter, and other people from so called anti-DT gang already don't have chances to appear on DT. In first days when changes in trust system were made, there was some shady users on DT, but it was only matter of time until they were removed from DT by community.
Vod
legendary
Activity: 3668
Merit: 3010
Licking my boob since 1970
January 30, 2019, 07:39:53 PM
You can blacklist someone from DT just by adding ~ in front of their name.

Obviously one person alone should not be able to blacklist anyone, so you need to have support for your action.
legendary
Activity: 2268
Merit: 18706
January 30, 2019, 07:38:07 PM
And that's exactly why they're whining about it, claiming it's unfair and blah blah blah.
Agreed, but they fail to offer a credible or workable alternative. The only options I've heard from them are "Ban Lauda and the gang"* and "Use this trust list filled with known scammers and users who have left no ratings instead". In other words, complete nonsense. I can see a couple of ignored posts from cryptohunter up there, which I can only assume are him calling me a liar and part of the aforementioned gang. The last time I read his posts his idea of "fair" was allowing plagiarizers off the hook and saying that all the altcoin spammers deserved more merit but failing to provide a single post to substantiate that claim.

If one of the trolls came up with a system which would actually work, I'd be very keen to discuss it (and I'm certain others would to). The longer they keep talking such nonsense, the more people are going to be utilising that ignore button.

Lauda and the Gang would be a great name for a Kool and the Gang tribute act. I'm not too bad on guitar or keyboards. Anyone else keen?
Pages:
Jump to: