Pages:
Author

Topic: Thief - Ricky Heuwel aka digitalgold aka Digital Gold Ltd - page 2. (Read 3723 times)

Activity: 92
Merit: 10
actually lets think of it this way... many people have my account number. it does not prove that i scammed them. it just proves that we had an exchange at one point in time or another. the account number is purely subjective. It proves nothing at all, except that an individual has an account at a bank that another individual has obtained the info for in one way or another weather it be legit or not. the only proof of any theft would require the actual transaction receipts from both parties accounts see money of this about in that timeframe leave one and goto another. and then we also would need to see the blockchain during this time and see that the same transaction with a original dated copy of the order with a supplied BTC address to pay to was in fact not done. so unless those can also be supplied the account is moot.
legendary
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1000
Satoshi is rolling in his grave. #bitcoin
What I meant was, I am being falsely accused of something I did not do and that SimplyBTC has no right to post my info on the assumption that I am who he is looking for.
First of all I do not live in the UK, secondly I have never dealt with this guy or lived at the address this guy claims I lived at. I can tell you hand on heart that this guy is pulling this shit out of the air. There is no landlord that has told him I was a tenant or that I paid rent there because (I HAVE NEVER LIVED THERE).
I am now being harassed as well so please guys think about what you are all getting involved in.

Would you be kind enough to answer his question; are you the owner of that account?

"I am now being harassed as well so please guys think about what you are all getting involved in."  - Nobody is harassing you, and he will obviously ask same question in court, so why not just answer it?

Activity: 28
Merit: 0
What I meant was, I am being falsely accused of something I did not do and that SimplyBTC has no right to post my info on the assumption that I am who he is looking for.
First of all I do not live in the UK, secondly I have never dealt with this guy or lived at the address this guy claims I lived at. I can tell you hand on heart that this guy is pulling this shit out of the air. There is no landlord that has told him I was a tenant or that I paid rent there because (I HAVE NEVER LIVED THERE).

I am now being harassed as well so please guys think about what you are all getting involved in.
straight up bullshit.. go get a fucking life and quit trying to bring down other peoples.. you are damaging an honest innocent mans name and you fucking know it you conniving good for nothing low life..
Activity: 50
Thanks,
Like I said in my original post all the personal info I have posted is nothing that isn't available freely with a quick search. The company info is from companies house and that is where the address came from (although in a personal message to me he claims not to have lived in London for 'several years'. I haven't posted any private information at all (I have kept the bank account details and voters checks private).

I didnt hope to achieve anything by posting on this forum. I haven't made any demands from anyone. The digital currency world is littered with people willing to make fast cash. I will continue with my criminal and civil court case and keep you all posted. The purpose of my original thread was to serve as a warning to others who can read the information and decide who has done what. Bringing people to justice where it involves almost completely anonymous crypto currency is hard and I wanted to warn people and let them know my experience.

Too many people have posted on here pretending to know the law and thinking that because they have done a few successful transactions that Ricky must be 100% honest. They don't know him or his past and base their opinion of him sat on the other side of a keyboard. This isn't a criminal court hearing either so please be patient as I post updates. He still refuses to comment on whether the bank account belongs to him or not as I suspect the Police will confirm it is his when they get the reply from Natwest. Like I said before, read my original post, weigh up what has been said and decide for yourselves.
legendary
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1000
Satoshi is rolling in his grave. #bitcoin
I have never lived at this address and was never a tenant there!!!

You cannot just post my info like this on the assumption that this is me!

So you called the assumption "your info", That is a pretty lame scamming dude, so weak.

I cought that too in a first glance, but its possible that he was refering to this :

"... is the registered director of Digital Gold ltd with an address of 98 Stanley Road, Croydon, CR0 3QB."  As in, that registered director of digital gold's info is made public, i may be wrong but it seams that way to me.

@OP Look, there is nothing you can do from this forum, this case is beyond that, even if we drag you for a month to proove this and that, all we can do in the end is flag account blood red, but that wont help your claims.
What you need to do is finish what u started at local court, and update it with all the information you have, that is if you believe that he is the one that did this.
If you prove that in court, besides debt to you, he is a whole lot of trouble, because we are talking about stolen identity here.
So my advice to you is that you stop trying to do something via this forum, and do it using legal procedure, that is the only way you will actualy help your case.

Nevertheless i would love if you would be kind enough to update this thread as the situation develops.

cheers mate, and dont give up.
Activity: 924
Merit: 1001
Unlimited Free Crypto
I have never lived at this address and was never a tenant there!!!

You cannot just post my info like this on the assumption that this is me!

So you called the assumption "your info", That is a pretty lame scamming dude, so weak.
Thanks for your helpful insight fjlj. I have an action fraud reference number, police crime report reference and a small claim court reference pending as soon as they process my paperwork and small claim fee that I sent off. I also have copies of all the confirmed bank transactions. I suspect I know a little more about law than you do as well. The whole point of this forum section is to warn other users and not every post in the scam section is backed up by a court hearing and verdict. It can take a long time to bring someone to justice. Read my initial post and decide who is in the wrong for yourself. If you want to trade with digitalgold then fine. I'm not saying that every transaction he does is a scam I'm just highlighting what happened to me and where the evidence points.

Please go back to your google search and check extortion. I have made no demands from anyone so as per usual a few desktop solicitors are piping up with wrong comments!
you know SimplyBTC.... what you are going to need to provide for this to GO ANYWHERE. Account transfer documents where receiving account has the name of the accused on it. You will also need to provide your credentials clearly listed on account information that is sending to the aforementioned account. If you cannot prove a transaction, then their is no possibility anyhow and your empty accusations are just that... baseless accusations. quit throwing straw at horse manure and hoping for something to stick. Also you are not doing anything with police, you are not filling any reports, or complaints. If you had the first thing any good legal team would tell you, is to not go running your mouth. This site would never hear anything about it until proceedings had been complete and a copy of the court transcripts were provided as proof of an actual conviction. So if we sum up, you are throwing garbage into the street and hoping to find a winning ticket, this is called extortion, and is very much illegal. 
You still haven't confirmed or denied if the bank account details I sent in the private message are yours or not.
I have now asked Ricky to confirm or deny if the bank account is his or not. The Police are also currently checking the owner of this account and I'm waiting for their reply. Most landlords or landladies would take banking details when deposits are paid. I have contacted her and asked for the paperwork to be forwarded to me which I will scan and add on to this post.

The comment about africaans is highly relevant. If someone had stolen his identity and bank account and then rented a house it would be one hell of a criminal that went as far as to learn personal skill sets from the identity he stole. Given that the landlady specifically remembers him being able to speak Africaans suggests that the person who rented the house is in fact Ricky. Unless by a massive coincidence this person looks exactly like him, speaks the same languages and uses the same bank account!!!

I get the feeling that you have not been in contact with the actual landlord but more than likely got the number from the previous suspect you had who has given you a number of one of he's friends who has pretended to be the landlord.

I am waiting for you to post a false document here before I sue the ass off you and Bitcoin Talk for allowing this ridiculous display of ignorance to carry on. I was going to just leave it if the post was deleted but I feel something has to be done in order to set a precedent on BbitcoinTalk.
I eagerly await your false document pending the deployment of a Legal team to Cranbrook Road, I will find the real landlord confirm I have not lived there and start legal proceedings.

You have caused me a ridiculous amount of stress and have damaged my name through following an incorrect process.

I have been instructed to wait for you to bury yourself before commenting further.

Best regards

Ricky
I have now asked Ricky to confirm or deny if the bank account is his or not. The Police are also currently checking the owner of this account and I'm waiting for their reply. Most landlords or landladies would take banking details when deposits are paid. I have contacted her and asked for the paperwork to be forwarded to me which I will scan and add on to this post.

The comment about africaans is highly relevant. If someone had stolen his identity and bank account and then rented a house it would be one hell of a criminal that went as far as to learn personal skill sets from the identity he stole. Given that the landlady specifically remembers him being able to speak Africaans suggests that the person who rented the house is in fact Ricky. Unless by a massive coincidence this person looks exactly like him, speaks the same languages and uses the same bank account!!!
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice
Rating changed from negative to neutral until this matter is sorted.

TBH I'm shocked how you can give a negative rating due to unproven accusations. I had expected more from a Legendary member.
Post is nearly 24h old and no proof so far, except some accusation.

So I could call you a scammer, state some facts without any proof and a negative trust would be ok for you?

I worked closely together with Ricky for nearly 3 months and didn't ever have the impression he's scamming people in any kind.
does this land lady know that she is under penalty of perjury if this were to go to a court hearing. She would also be Smacked with a whole slough of penalties for sharing information of 'past' residents. As little as giving a full name is punishable, let alone the banking information. Not to mention, why would this landlady have ANY banking information? To take it a step further I started programming when I was six years old, i got heavy into hacking when i was 13.. and i can not think of A SINGLE thing that I would be able to obtain from post that would facilitate gaining access to an ebay account.. furthermore ebay does not send ANY account information through post, not even a username. The most it would have on it is a first and last name, and yea that would be on any address label. IF it were that easy to gain access to an ebay account, ebay would not exist. now lets address why you felt the need to include details like 'he speaks africaans' this is meaningless in your argument, BUT the aspect of a story that makes it believable is being able to have SOMETHING that is true, the general public will believe a story if they can relate ANY fictional data with the story. for example if i said that the root word for binding is 'bin' and that its original definition was 'a box to contain something' peoples logic brains would say 'oh that must be true' but then the analytic brain would say 'thats bullshit.' if i went even further and cited a definition of the word 'bin' that read just that, the analytic brain would reconsider and not know what to believe. so your story telling skills are not bad, but that is all that this is. and I also have invested time and money with digital gold Ltd without and negative influx. If you need help drawing up a formal complaint congruent with current UCC, let me know.

I demand this post be removed, and all negative marks removed from digital gold's name as of now. due to lack of any factual evidence, and perpetuating rumors that are not only damaging the name of the accused but also damaging the bitcointalk credibility and reputation.

Thank you,
fjlj
legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1222
brb keeping up with the Kardashians
Rating changed from negative to neutral until this matter is sorted.
Please post links to his Bitcointalk.org profile(s).

Let it be noted that I have received negative feedback form this user Tomatocage even though I have not dealt with him.

I have contacted SimplyBTC on a number of occasions now urging him to contact the landlord to get proof that I have not lived there, since there would be a tenancy agreement and obviously that does not exist since I did not live there ever!

SimplyBTC has been online and then off again without a response.

I will updated you all pending a response.

Yeah well that's deformation of character making accusations like that publically ,
which is claimable for loss of business.
I have had transactions with digital gold and they have gone far and beyond , pleasure to do business with and will again do business with without any hesitation. Wonderful communication and trust 100%

Thank you very much ACP,

It's been a hard day trying to get this guy to ask the landlord for a legal document to prove that I have not lived there.

Nothing yet... Apologies to my customers for this and thank you for your support while I get this sorted.
ACP
Activity: 612
Merit: 520
Yeah well that's deformation of character making accusations like that publically ,
which is claimable for loss of business.
I have had transactions with digital gold and they have gone far and beyond , pleasure to do business with and will again do business with without any hesitation. Wonderful communication and trust 100%

So how does the landlady have the exact same bank details as the ones I transferred money to? I haven't assumed anything. It's taken me 2 years to track you down and an innocent person even got dragged in to the court case. I hope you enjoyed spending my money but now it's time to pay it back!

Look you are mistaken.

Send me the number of this so called landlord you speak of so I can find out how I could have been a tenant there when I never was!
So how does the landlady have the exact same bank details as the ones I transferred money to? I haven't assumed anything. It's taken me 2 years to track you down and an innocent person even got dragged in to the court case. I hope you enjoyed spending my money but now it's time to pay it back!
Pages:
Jump to: