Pages:
Author

Topic: Thief - Ricky Heuwel aka digitalgold aka Digital Gold Ltd - page 3. (Read 3723 times)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0
I have never lived at this address and was never a tenant there!!!

You cannot just post my info like this on the assumption that this is me!
Activity: 50
Merit: 10
legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1222
brb keeping up with the Kardashians
Please post links to his Bitcointalk.org profile(s).
Activity: 50
Merit: 10
Where I can give publically available information I will but things like bank account numbers and other information I will withhold for the courts and Police. I have provided as detailed account as possible so people can decide if he is a thief and see if he replies.

In mid-2013 I was just starting to get in to bitcoin. I built up what I thought was a trusting relationship with an ebay user named rkum3541 and I transferred 2 payments totalling £1000 to a Natwest bank account and the payments were confirmed as successful. Looking back now this was obviously pretty stupid.

Once the money was transferred the user stopped replying to my messages and I later found out that other people had been victim to this.

I managed to trace the ebay user to a male named Ronald Kumar. From these details I established that he lived on Cranbrook Road in London. I started Court Proceedings and won the case due to no reply. Months later I was contacted by Mr Kumar as he had a CCJ on his file that he knew nothing about. At first I thought that he was simply trying to get me to remove the judgement. However, he knew nothing about bitcoins and had a good job so it was unlikely that he did have any involvement.

It turned out that Kumar had moved from Cranbrook road which is why he never got the paperwork. When KUMAR moved out the new tenant was a Mr Ricky Heuwel. Heuwel then used KUMARS details to hack his ebay account and start selling bitcoins. I have shown a picture of HEUWEL from his LinkedIn and facebook profile to the landlady of Cranbrook Road who confirms that it is him. She also said that he spoke Africaan which he lists in his Linkedin profile. She also has all the details of his bank accounts and guess what… the natwest account I transferred money to is the same one he used to pay his rent.

HEUWEL has now moved from that address but is the registered director of Digital Gold ltd with an address of 98 Stanley Road, Croydon, CR0 3QB. He has made posts about this company under the bitcointalk username of digitalgold. I wasn’t surprised to find that HEUWEL was involved in digital currency given that he had stolen from me pretending to sell bitcoins. So, the paperwork is now with the Police and a small claim court file has also been opened.  

********************************************************************************************
Pages:
Jump to: