Pages:
Author

Topic: Things are getting ugly now. - page 2. (Read 200 times)

Activity: 1498
Merit: 537
March 17, 2022, 02:48:52 PM
Reports that veteran Chechen field commander Rustam Azhiev (better known as Abdulhakim al-Shishani) is en route to Ukraine to fight Russian forces. Achieve fought in both Chechnya and Syria, where he headed the group Ajnad al-Kavkaz.

Source: https://twitter.com/NeilPHauer/status/1504167310851981312

Do you know who that is? That's a very famous rebel Chechen commander Abdul Hakim Al-Sisani whose groups are fighting in Syria. He and a few thousand of his followers are coming to Ukraine to fight the Russian armed forces. These veterans fought Russian arms forces in the 2nd Chechen Russia war and now came back to liberate their motherland. If one side doesn't surrender or make a treaty to stop the war, it won't stop very soon. In the worst-case scenario, conflict could get out of the Ukraine mainland and spread across the whole EU.

Abdul Hakim Al-Sisani said in his interview, "I saw everything! I saw how my nation was destroyed! Not because we were terrorists! There was no such thing as terrorism. I saw warplanes bombing our villages! I saw girls and men being killed!"
Sooner or later, world war will break out against Russia! That war will help me get back to my homeland!"
Pages:
Jump to: