Pages:
Author

Topic: Things in Binance Under New CEO - What are your thoughts? - page 3. (Read 215 times)

copper member
Activity: 1428
Merit: 253
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
Yes, I still remember the IEO period by Binance. and not all projects can easily list their tokens on the Binance exchange. and each token will usually create tremendous hype in the market.
However, with a new CEO, of course, there will be new efforts for them to develop the platform. however, Binance is already very big and growing tremendously as the largest crypto exchange today.
However, with the listing of new coins, of course, this becomes an attraction for investors and traders. Let's try to see first how the Binance market develops with several coins that will be listed.
legendary
Activity: 2450
Merit: 1225
Let's be honest, can he support the crypto community like CZ ?

In every CYCLE everytime there has some (FUD) on Crypto especially on Binance, CZ are quite active to defend or give update about the case while everything is under control (SAFU, etc).

I love how he really care about the ecosystem and not just only his service exchange platform.
Activity: 280
Merit: 110
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
The Co-Founder and Previous CEO of Binance  Changpeng Zhao resigned amid legal issues on November 21, 2023, he had been serving as the CEO since Pojrect was Launched, After his departure Binance Appointed Richard Teng as the Company's New CEO.

So what do you think about him and how he manages things?

I have noticed one big difference so far, Binance now listing new tokens quicker than before.  The last 3 tokens were listed within 2 weeks one after another after few days of launchpool farming.

Before that, they used to be very picky.

What do you guys think about that?
Pages:
Jump to: