Pages:
Author

Topic: Things you should know before investing in bitcoin - page 17. (Read 2691 times)

Activity: 490
Merit: 11
Things you should know before investing in bitcoin

What everyone wants is to have a stable job and get good savings, the best option is to work the money to get more income for the future and thus have a better quality of life and what better to invest in bitcoin but before you should know certain things about This cryptocurrency.

it is not regulated: there is no entity that regulates and monitors this type of investment. So you should be aware that if you lose your money, nobody will answer

Bitcoin is a high-risk investment: people should know that the level of risk is very high, due to volatility and inability to predict its price. "

Do not get into debt to buy cryptocurrencies: this really should not be done with this or with another investment, if you are going to work your money with extra money you got.

Do not invest more than you are willing to lose: "it is recommended that you do not invest your savings in this currency; on the contrary, invest 1% of your assets, something that you are really willing to lose".

Use reliable pages: use safe sites to navigate and also only use reliable devices such as your cell phone, your computer and your home's wireless network. Never use public networks neither to make investments nor for any type of financial consultation.

very useful, I appreciate your writing
maybe for another friend to share bsa to friends around so that we can be more vigilant and can be more patient in taking kepuusan
Thank you very much
Activity: 367
Merit: 100
I think that it is worth knowing only that crypto currency is a very risky thing and it is not worth investing here what you are not ready to lose! Also, you must immediately determine the strategy by which you will invest your money and use risk management.
copper member
Activity: 308
Merit: 0
My one and only advice is never to buy or sell bitcoins by only looking at the market for few minutes, first learn the market well and then invest.
Activity: 532
Before investing, you should study and make some research in crypto. Most People loss money when they take risk investing without knowing about it first. Before investing you have to make lot of research.
Activity: 97
For me bitcoin as a new economic container associated with modern technology that is completely contrary to the economic concept that we are today. To provide a strong currency in spending to the public world widely. Bitcoin can be decentralized so there is no controlling authority on it and it can also operate without any banking disturbance. Maintaining anonymity means that buyers and sellers know only about deals. All transactions can be recorded in an electronic ledger with block chain technology. The more people are attracted to the bitcoin world the more profits they get. Cool
Activity: 729
Merit: 250
Nothing is difficult, because before investing bitcoin, we should know how to save it so that our bitcoin is safe and protected from theft. I think that is very important for us to know before investing bitcoin.
Activity: 50
yes ya please tell me about all that to make me successful in the world of cryptocurency .please
Activity: 185
Merit: 10
I think you need to know how to store and exchange bitcoin. You have to know the market data of it at exhibit. What's more, obviously, you must be rationally arranged in light of the fact that the cost of bitcoin is continually evolving.
Activity: 144
In my opinion, if someone really want to invest in bitcoin then first things to do is learning and understand about it's market. After that invest in bitcoin could be successful but everyone should remember that every business is risky.
Activity: 210
Thanks for your information that help me lot. still i am new in crypto market i always try to learn new things about crypto . I think crypto market is vast market without proper knowledge crypto investment is so risky.
Activity: 78
Yes, the crypto investments are very risky. All investors should keep the risk factor in mind and invest accordingly.
Activity: 160
Merit: 14
I think start small and do not put all your money in one place, think wisely and know the right moment before deciding to invest in bitcoin You must know the coin movements and risks that will happen
I agree with you, we should start in low value  or invest in low value because as a beginner we ahould be familiar about the story of having a Bitcoin.
Activity: 518
Merit: 250

What everyone wants is to have a stable job and get good savings, the best option is to work the money to get more income for the future and thus have a better quality of life and what better to invest in bitcoin but before you should know certain things about This cryptocurrency.

it is not regulated: there is no entity that regulates and monitors this type of investment. So you should be aware that if you lose your money, nobody will answer

Bitcoin is a high-risk investment: people should know that the level of risk is very high, due to volatility and inability to predict its price. "

Do not get into debt to buy cryptocurrencies: this really should not be done with this or with another investment, if you are going to work your money with extra money you got.

Do not invest more than you are willing to lose: "it is recommended that you do not invest your savings in this currency; on the contrary, invest 1% of your assets, something that you are really willing to lose".

Use reliable pages: use safe sites to navigate and also only use reliable devices such as your cell phone, your computer and your home's wireless network. Never use public networks neither to make investments nor for any type of financial consultation.

Actually, there are lot of things that you should need to know before you invest in bitcoin. On the other hand, the first thing that you need to do is to know what kind of investment like you will use bitcoin in long term or short term investment. Lastly, just conduct some studies about bitcoin before you invest so that you can avoid losing money.
Activity: 263
Merit: 100
there are some aspects of investing that a novice investor needs to know: this is a strategy definition, that is, you must clearly understand what you want from your investments. Further - this is the definition of the type of investor to which you belong, since if you are an emotional type of person, you should only take day trading and do not invest on a long-term basis to avoid losing money. and the last - do research yourself, do not buy obscure coins just because you were advised by a friend.
Activity: 47
Yes, it is a high risk investment and all investors should keep this in mind. This requires investors to invest only that money which they can afford to loose.
Activity: 280
I think start small and do not put all your money in one place, think wisely and know the right moment before deciding to invest in bitcoin You must know the coin movements and risks that will happen
Activity: 406
Merit: 254
BookiePro.Fun - The World's Betting Exchange

I agree with you, thank you for your ideas that you share to us. As a member of the bitcoin forum I always aware to my investment and to the people who use another people just to dissapoint them, because of the scam that they do. This is important to the people who are just yet beggining here in bitcoin forum, they need to see this cause they will help them to be aware also like me. We should also careful to the money that we are investing today cause bitcoin has a volatile price.
Activity: 41
There are some basic things to know before you invest. Start by searching for established and stable coins to gain a great deal of profit. Then look at market conditions at the time will invest. Do not invest when the market is in the green zone, wait when the market is in the red zone. The rest is only theory. Follow these steps, you may succeed in your investment.
Activity: 165
Of course if we plan to engage or to create a form of investment with the use of Bitcoin, it is important for us to first set a good way for us to learn about the Bitcoin system. The reason is, there is always a risk in all types of investments and for us to reduce the risk we need to overwhelm it by knowing the right decisions we can make as part of our income and have the time to use Bitcoin. Thanks
Activity: 46
That risk part is very much important to consider for all new investors. If anyone ignores this, he will sell his holdings in panic resulting in loss.
Pages:
Jump to: