Pages:
Author

Topic: Things you should know before investing in bitcoin - page 13. (Read 2691 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 100
Learn first what is bitcoin all about and how does it work with us and how it helps in the business. Learn. The basic about trading if you want to invest with it.
Activity: 89
Merit: 0
What you say is very true. I'll add a bit to this. we should know every detail of Bitcoin if we want to invest so you will not regret.
Activity: 33
If you just follow-up and do not understand Bitcoin, you should learn more about what is Bitcoin and how to trade it. Make sure that the selected company of Digital Exchange is not MLM or Scam. You need to be careful about making a choice to which Digital Exchange company you are entrusting to start your Bitcoin investments.
Activity: 192
Merit: 11
You need to study the BTC carefully. The more you know about BTC, the more you will be willing to invest, and the higher the temporary loss you can afford.

As long as you are calm and calm, as long as you have a long-term interest in bitcoin, you can buy it.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 285
Strengthening knowledge about cryptocurrency and the risks to be faced if investing with it is great for surviving in the world of cryptocurrency. We know that there are many rumours, speculations, FUDs, and so on. So it's good if we fortify ourselves with a qualified knowledge so it is not easily affected. We will also know that investing in cryptocurrency is not just about profit but also about loss. Many people who expect too high, so disappointed when they expect not to match reality, so consider the cryptocurrency is a scam.
Activity: 129
This was insightful,  especially the aspect that talked about not borrowing to invest in bitcoin. It really bad to borrow money to invest in any venture at all.
Thanks a lot.
Activity: 48
Merit: 1
The World’s First Blockchain Core
also you should not tell everybody how many coins you have bought or you hold. In many places I have read that the burglars can steal the coins with force by making send them to their wallet.
Activity: 350
Merit: 14
Yes, investing in bitcoin is not as easy as imagined and stories of people who become rich because bitcoin process is not as short as we imagine. Investing in bitcoins is risky
Maybe study first the history of btc before investing and what is the important of bitcoin. Know how bitcoin works and search for the informations that can help you about btc in investing. Investing in bitcoin is not easy because its very risky and the price is unpredictable and unstable but if you have patience, it will have a huge return to you.
Activity: 406
Merit: 13
The first thing to know before investing in bitcoin is to have a hand full knowledge of bitcoin and how it works and secondly to have access to all the needed materials that you will use for your journey in bitcoin such as personal device good and bitcoin related site and at the same time good coach to mentor you all through till you master the market.
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
I think before to invest in bitcoin, you need to know more about Bitcoin. In order to invest in bitcoine, the project has to be prepared according to the plan. Bitcoin should know the method, because all businesses have a risk. You need to know how cryptocurrency should know how it works. To know the differences in Bitcoin prices and know about the price monitoring.

Unfortunately a lot of investors does not know even the basic elements of Blockchain
Before entering into the cryptocurrency and bitcoin itself , you must know the differebt information and guidelines and rules of bitcoin activities, you must be familiar with the scheme, the exchanges process and the storage anfd safety of your investment and have trust  and patience the most inportant in bitcoin investment.
Activity: 392
to start investing much should be learned to reduce the risk of losses, such as deficiencies and excess investments bitcoin and also the risk
Activity: 64
Things you should know before investing in bitcoin

What everyone wants is to have a stable job and get good savings, the best option is to work the money to get more income for the future and thus have a better quality of life and what better to invest in bitcoin but before you should know certain things about This cryptocurrency.

it is not regulated: there is no entity that regulates and monitors this type of investment. So you should be aware that if you lose your money, nobody will answer

Bitcoin is a high-risk investment: people should know that the level of risk is very high, due to volatility and inability to predict its price. "

Do not get into debt to buy cryptocurrencies: this really should not be done with this or with another investment, if you are going to work your money with extra money you got.

Do not invest more than you are willing to lose: "it is recommended that you do not invest your savings in this currency; on the contrary, invest 1% of your assets, something that you are really willing to lose".

Use reliable pages: use safe sites to navigate and also only use reliable devices such as your cell phone, your computer and your home's wireless network. Never use public networks neither to make investments nor for any type of financial consultation.

These are the good tips for begginers. I salute you men for being kind specially for.the new member of these forum. It's also give for me some idea on safety investment that I don't know before. My last advise is dont trust a man in this forum. Be wise of choosing to invest.
Activity: 26
Before investing in bitcoin, you must know about investing well.You have to know about bitcoin. you have to be really recognize bitcoin before investing bitcoin.
Activity: 2
I think before to invest in bitcoin, you need to know more about Bitcoin. In order to invest in bitcoine, the project has to be prepared according to the plan. Bitcoin should know the method, because all businesses have a risk. You need to know how cryptocurrency should know how it works. To know the differences in Bitcoin prices and know about the price monitoring.

Unfortunately a lot of investors does not know even the basic elements of Blockchain
Activity: 182
Bitcoin is a currency like any other whose value is decided based on the principles of circulating supply and this price value is highly volatile however in the long term it seems to be going up , it currently has a value of 6500 USD per coin and the minimum amount of bitcoin you can buy is 0.0000001 bitcoin called one Satoshi
Activity: 148
Things you should know before investing in bitcoin

What everyone wants is to have a stable job and get good savings, the best option is to work the money to get more income for the future and thus have a better quality of life and what better to invest in bitcoin but before you should know certain things about This cryptocurrency.

it is not regulated: there is no entity that regulates and monitors this type of investment. So you should be aware that if you lose your money, nobody will answer

Bitcoin is a high-risk investment: people should know that the level of risk is very high, due to volatility and inability to predict its price. "

Do not get into debt to buy cryptocurrencies: this really should not be done with this or with another investment, if you are going to work your money with extra money you got.

Do not invest more than you are willing to lose: "it is recommended that you do not invest your savings in this currency; on the contrary, invest 1% of your assets, something that you are really willing to lose".

Use reliable pages: use safe sites to navigate and also only use reliable devices such as your cell phone, your computer and your home's wireless network. Never use public networks neither to make investments nor for any type of financial consultation.

In my opinion, there is no such rule that you have things to know before you invest in bitcoin. In my own perspective, if you want to invest on bitcoin you netter know what is bitcoin first, who make this bitcoin, what are the things that may affect the price of bitcoin, why many countries are against on bitcoin, how bitcoin really works and many more. You just need to have atleast small knowledge for you to not be scammed.
Activity: 280
Bitcoin and Crypto market is quite new in comparison to real estate and securities. But it is very profitable, Beside giving high profits to investors there is always a risk involved. I think before you want to invest in bitcoin.  In order to avoid the unfortunate risks we should be equipped with the knowledge and willingness to accept the risk that bitcoin can be harmful to yourself.
Activity: 93
Activity: 74
This article is very educative, I wish I knew this earlier when I started investing in bitcoin. I started from ponzi and I get burnt with money I borrowed. Today I'm still learning but knowledge has increased compared to when I started two years ago. But is there a way to accurately predict bitcoin or any other coins price
Activity: 308
hmm this kind of basic information would definitely help many newbies that just join in this cryptocurrencies world. many of small mistakes could be learned from each others in this crypto world. basically, many small mistakes kinda same. this kind of thread are good for newbies to read.
Pages:
Jump to: