Pages:
Author

Topic: Things you should know before investing in bitcoin - page 9. (Read 2691 times)

Activity: 99
Merit: 0
You should know that investing in crypto has high risk and you should know when is the right time to start and before investing in bitcoin, it would be better to learn about investing in crypto first
Activity: 62
While US policy has focused on isolation from the outside world, Bitcoin continues its successful procession in the crypto-currency market as the main digital currency and already claims to be an alternative to the dollar as the main international currency. However, it is not stable now
Activity: 150
Things you say may also be necessary. But we do not need such extreme caution. I invest in bitcoin in a very simple way by trading on the buy and sell

Yes of course , we still need extreme caution or safety measures before we invest in bitcoin bitcoin . especially if you are a newbie and you didnt know about the mechanics of it . one must understand that bitcoin is a volatile type of coin which do fluctuates from time to time  because if they are not aware with this thing , then that is the root cause of panicking .
Activity: 392
Merit: 101
not really, all compete in this but quite certainly BTC remains superior to other coins that exist today. seems to be competing but the main one remains number one.
Activity: 92
Things you say may also be necessary. But we do not need such extreme caution. I invest in bitcoin in a very simple way by trading on the buy and sell
Activity: 42
this is a very useful article for newbies like me. ill probbly share this to some of my friends that are new too. thanks for this.
Activity: 251
Merit: 2
Things you should know before investing in bitcoin

What everyone wants is to have a stable job and get good savings, the best option is to work the money to get more income for the future and thus have a better quality of life and what better to invest in bitcoin but before you should know certain things about This cryptocurrency.

it is not regulated: there is no entity that regulates and monitors this type of investment. So you should be aware that if you lose your money, nobody will answer

Bitcoin is a high-risk investment: people should know that the level of risk is very high, due to volatility and inability to predict its price. "

Do not get into debt to buy cryptocurrencies: this really should not be done with this or with another investment, if you are going to work your money with extra money you got.

Do not invest more than you are willing to lose: "it is recommended that you do not invest your savings in this currency; on the contrary, invest 1% of your assets, something that you are really willing to lose".

Use reliable pages: use safe sites to navigate and also only use reliable devices such as your cell phone, your computer and your home's wireless network. Never use public networks neither to make investments nor for any type of financial consultation.

Thanks a lot sir, for all your advise about how to deal with bitcoin, but because of good result of investment that really convince me to use always in bitcoin but of course I have Something Strategy before doing transaction I know already that this is Volatile so I can handle this. I always pray to our God that bitcoin will not stop because this is our alternative option to get income aside from our stable job.

Activity: 70
That investments can go wrong and that not a single person knows whats happening to a price tomorrow. There educated guessing, but nothing is for sure
Activity: 322
Merit: 11
Things you should know before investing in bitcoin

What everyone wants is to have a stable job and get good savings, the best option is to work the money to get more income for the future and thus have a better quality of life and what better to invest in bitcoin but before you should know certain things about This cryptocurrency.

it is not regulated: there is no entity that regulates and monitors this type of investment. So you should be aware that if you lose your money, nobody will answer

Bitcoin is a high-risk investment: people should know that the level of risk is very high, due to volatility and inability to predict its price. "

Do not get into debt to buy cryptocurrencies: this really should not be done with this or with another investment, if you are going to work your money with extra money you got.

Do not invest more than you are willing to lose: "it is recommended that you do not invest your savings in this currency; on the contrary, invest 1% of your assets, something that you are really willing to lose".

Use reliable pages: use safe sites to navigate and also only use reliable devices such as your cell phone, your computer and your home's wireless network. Never use public networks neither to make investments nor for any type of financial consultation.

Thanks for helpful tips and advises before entering into the cryptocurrency world! Just to reiterate, it is needful to really understand that the cryptocurrency market is VOLATILE because in a blink of an eye, you might loss almost a hundred percent of your investment and made sure you are ready for that! You can make the right choice if and only if you have done your research and understood the opportunity.
Activity: 153
Of coarse investing in bitcoin has had a lot of things to consider before you invest to avoid loose your money.One of this is you are knowlegeable about bitcoin you know everything like how it works ,how/where you can earn and you are ready in up and down of its value.Dont invest in bitcoin because of the influence of other investors become success.And make sure that the investment you invest is legit,trusted and many investors.
Activity: 173
Merit: 19
Personally, I think the things you need to know before investing into Bitcoin are the following:

You have to know what is Bitcoin and its purpose and the things it can do - it is a digital currency wherein you can transact, move, send and recieve digital currency to and from anywhere, anytime anonymously. Also you should know that it is very volatile, decentralized and not regulated, you should know all the risk you have to fave if you decide to invest on it. Next is how the market works and how the law of supply and demand affects the value of Bitcoin, Study the historical trends and market activities, doing so, you would have a better understanding of it and will not be easily swayed by false or negative news and some conspiracy theories without any basis. Knwoing how to secure your coins and investments should be one of the first things in mind, ofcourse we don't want all your effort to put into waste. Lastly, you have to know if you have what it takes to do it, strong hands, wise and startegic mind and the patience and determination to be successful, it is not like what other says like it is an easy money, no way. You can get good amount of money from Bitcoin but you also need to put a lot of effort and time into it just like any business and investments.
Activity: 60
You should know what really bitcoin is,their price movement and when to buy.And also,you yourself whether you are patient enough to wait for a long term investment when their is dip.In short, are you ready to take the risk.
Activity: 62
Another important thing to know is how to keep your investment safe both on exchanges, online wallets and hardware wallets. Never share your password or seed with anyone under any circumstance. If you do share it with someone then you need to change it right away because no one can be trusted in the crypto world.
Activity: 112
Contributing is making yourself agreeable to that money and sit tight for it to wind up huge. Yet, there are chances that the thing where you contribute won't be fruitful
copper member
Activity: 322
I totally agree to what you have discuss about bitcoin investment. People really need to know what are the basic knowledge needed before investing in any kind of business. They must know all the risks so that if they failed to earn profits or somehow lost all their investments, they know that there was really risk from the start.
Activity: 224
Merit: 2
i think before one invest in bitcoin, one should be emotionally prepared, in the sense that one should understand that bitcoin investment like other business investment has it risk factor. Dont invest in bitcoin because of the influence of other investos success story, make up your mind to either gain or wait patiently. Bitcoin should not be seen as a get rich quick scheme, it isnt a promzy scheme. Patence is a very key factor when trading on bitcoin. thanks.
Activity: 28
What you say is very true. I'll add a bit to this. we should know every detail of Bitcoin if we want to invest so you will not regret.
Activity: 86
The main think to invest before bitcoin is to know about it,people should know about it fast of all and should know how to invest in bitcoin ,and investor should analyses on it daily.
Activity: 656
Merit: 250
A must read to all beginners who are just started investing in bitcoins with their hard earned money and not knowing the possibility of financial loss once bitcoin has declined by many governments but It takes more long years to go before this happen I think the crytpocurrency saga is still starting we just have to be careful enough before investing.
Activity: 112
This is a helpful tips for everyone  to know first before investing in crypto. We should know the advantages and disadvantages in doing it and be sure to have knowledge about cryptocurrency before investing.
Pages:
Jump to: