Pages:
Author

Topic: Thinking about Arbitrage margins with Cryptos... (Opinion request) - page 6. (Read 598 times)

Activity: 154
Merit: 0
Sure we have something like that, just search it. Why do you think multi trading market can be success ? I mean thats all market have different price cause different people from different country with different main currency. If there one market that allow multi trade as easy as trading in one market there will be no price different in one site into another.

There WILL be price difference in every country even if they have many algorithm trading system that promises arbitrage.

Like I have said, I was in FX, Future, Options, Stocks... So I have seen many.

I think it will work since the market demand (aka human greed) will move each country's market price separately.

If there's 1% difference, you can make money. And if there are no difference between two countries, there will be another country with good price.

It will move. It always did.

I am just trying to be realistic. not just having hopes.

Agree, the price depends on many characteristics of a specific market and also on many other circumstances, so as I see it, there will always be a difference. And as for arbitrage, difference in price = money
Activity: 70
This trading platform looks easy to use. Have never traded before, but maybe will try it when this platform is released
Activity: 126
Fortress will help to escape multi-wallet drugery for those who become interested in crypto arbitrage
Activity: 336
Merit: 1
There is already somewhere someone selling an arbitrage program which works between exchanges amd I have seen even an ICO for such a project. So I guess out there there must already be a lot of programs operating.
Frankly speaking, i haven't heard of any. At least, Fortress and Fidelium app look really credible and are obviously easy to use, doubt anything can be a match for it
Activity: 182
Crytpo world is really unpredictable now, I can't say for sure whether this type of arbitrage will work, but no doubt that's platform might come in handy
Activity: 70
Maybe I'm lacking experience as a trader, but I think I don't get the idea of that multi-exchange platform.
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
The idea to make a similar thing multi-platform will not work because not only the legislation of different countries in the field of cryptocurrency is different, but there are different conditions on the exchanges
Well, legislation of different countries in the field of cryptocurrency is different, but still if that team manages to make all the agreements needed for operating within a single platform, the whole thing is quite a feasible prospect. Moreover, if it was impossible, the project wouldnt have been even launched i suppose
copper member
Activity: 34
The idea to make a similar thing multi-platform will not work because not only the legislation of different countries in the field of cryptocurrency is different, but there are different conditions on the exchanges

I think it only depends on how they will approach to exchanges and how they will cooperate.

Activity: 564
Merit: 104
There is already somewhere someone selling an arbitrage program which works between exchanges amd I have seen even an ICO for such a project. So I guess out there there must already be a lot of programs operating.
Activity: 392
Merit: 11
If I understand that the whole thing is to make a payment for transactions proportional to the volume of all transactions that the client conducts If so, for small traders it is incredibly profitable
Activity: 434
copper member
Legislation of many countries is now almost completely unprepared for such kind of litigation, because it is not laws that would fully regulate all operations in the field of cryptocurrency
Yeah.. That's something to think about.
copper member
Isn't that a high frequency deal?
I don't quite understand what you mean. Do you want to issue a token for high-frequency trading, or do you want to make a software to carry out arbitrage and high-frequency trading? Huh
They are building a software that offers arbitrage in cryptos.
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
Legislation of many countries is now almost completely unprepared for such kind of litigation, because it is not laws that would fully regulate all operations in the field of cryptocurrency
Activity: 238
Power the World for FREE
Isn't that a high frequency deal?
I don't quite understand what you mean. Do you want to issue a token for high-frequency trading, or do you want to make a software to carry out arbitrage and high-frequency trading? Huh
copper member
arbi is really tough i spent alot of time doing it i just luckily win some trades but not consistent
Yeah it is, I haven't seen that many people who made money and stayed that way forever.

Most of people keeps trying to make more money out of arbitrage. I think that is the catch.
copper member
Activity: 266
FILIPINO TRANSLATOR
arbi is really tough i spent alot of time doing it i just luckily win some trades but not consistent
copper member
There are some private individuals during this already and I know of this ICO project Rialto doing this, this isssue with crypto market is that it is not liquid enough to take the full advantage of this type of trade, I believe as the market keeps growing most of the trade will be controlled by bots and computer algorithm

Yeah even US SEC people have said that it would be treated as same as how stocks being treated.

That is just another promise in the road map of cryptocurrency.
Activity: 742
Merit: 500
The revolutionary trading ecosystem
There are some private individuals during this already and I know of this ICO project Rialto doing this, this isssue with crypto market is that it is not liquid enough to take the full advantage of this type of trade, I believe as the market keeps growing most of the trade will be controlled by bots and computer algorithm
copper member
Sure we have something like that, just search it. Why do you think multi trading market can be success ? I mean thats all market have different price cause different people from different country with different main currency. If there one market that allow multi trade as easy as trading in one market there will be no price different in one site into another.

There WILL be price difference in every country even if they have many algorithm trading system that promises arbitrage.

Like I have said, I was in FX, Future, Options, Stocks... So I have seen many.

I think it will work since the market demand (aka human greed) will move each country's market price separately.

If there's 1% difference, you can make money. And if there are no difference between two countries, there will be another country with good price.

It will move. It always did.

I am just trying to be realistic. not just having hopes.

Pages:
Jump to: